辛普森一家
第三十三季 第二集
春田肉丸加工厂
我们多幸运 得到这份新工作
We sure lucked out with this new gig.
圣诞半日假 无薪小儿麻痹症休假
Half day on Christmas, unpaid polio leave,
扫到多少面包屑就能吃多少
and all the bread crumbs you can sweep.
麦记酒馆
麦克 我们刚拿到第一份工资
Mac, we just got our first paychecks.
拿去 给我们上点能带来快乐的液体
Take this money and turn it into giggle water.
联邦社会保险捐款法
FICA?!
联邦社会保险捐款法
必须捐3.75美元
这是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
那是你的社会保障税
Eh, that's your social security tax.
政♥府♥拿走我们的钱
Government takes our money,
在50年后 你退休时还给你
then gives it back when you retire in 50 years.
愚蠢的政♥府♥ 以为自己很聪明吗
What? Stupid government thinks it's smarter than me.
我能处理好我的钱
I can handle my money.
赌五块钱 押随便两只动物的对战
Put five bucks on any two animals fighting.
赌局
大鹅对战负鼠
亚伯·辛普森 5美元
谁输了我就吃了谁
And I'll eat the loser.
我们不会需要社会保险的
We're not gonna need social security.
我们会很富有
We're gonna be rich.
没错 我们永远不需要政♥府♥的帮助
Yeah, we'll never need government help.
帮帮我 政♥府♥
Help me, government!
春田邮局
我们需要社保支票
We need our social security checks.
来吧 适度的固定金额
Make it rain a modest, fixed amount.
*有钱啦*
*Here comes the money*
营业中
*我们走*
*Here we go*
*金钱万能*
*Money talks*
*有钱啦*
*Here comes the money*
*钱 钱 钱 钱 钱 钱 钱*
*Money, money, money, money, money, money, money*
药店
*钱 钱*
*Money, money*
*票子 票子*
*Dolla, dolla*
*票子 票子*
*Dolla, dolla*
又一个生日
*叮 叮*
*Ching, ching*
*金光闪闪 别再喋喋不休*
*Bling, bling, cut the chatter*
*如果你不谈钱*
*You ain't talking money*
大字报仓库和别克君越经销商
*那你说的都是废话*
*Then your talking don't matter*
板条箱与葬礼
定制棺材和丧葬用品
*叮叮 金光闪闪 拍拍口袋*
*Ching, ching, bling, bling, pattin' pockets*
药店
*你做花♥花♥公♥子♥ 无人能挡*
*You make the dolla dolla, can't a damn soul stop it*
体育用品
*注意*
*Shock it*
*新的孩子来了*
*Here comes the new kid on the block*
萨尔瓦多熟食店
午餐时间的坚持之选
* 拿好你所有的赌注*
*Hold all your bets here's where*
这就是克里比奇牌戏
Now, this is what I call Cribbage.
亚伯又赢了
Abe wins again!
又是像书里一样美好的一天
Another great day in the books.
现在 用药浴足疗
Now to cap it all off with a medicated foot bath
和一场美妙的采耳结束这一天
and a nice, deep-ear Q-tipping.
春田退休老人之家
谁呀
Hello?
爷爷 你得帮帮我
Grandfather! You've got to help me!
什么 巴仔 是你吗
What? Is that you, Bart?
是我 是巴仔
That's right. It's me, Bart.
我好害怕 我在监狱里
I'm so scared. I'm in jail!
-监狱 -千万别告诉我爸妈
- Jail? - Please don't tell my dad or mom.
他们会很生气的 警♥察♥需要和你谈谈
They'll be so mad. The policeman needs to talk to you.
先生 您的孙子有大♥麻♥烦了
Sir, your grandson is in big trouble.
不 巴仔 我的小天使
No, not Bart. My little angel.
他因破坏公物和入店行窃被捕 先生
Well, he was arrested for vandalism and shoplifting, sir.
好吧 巴仔干得出这些事 那个小恶魔
Yeah, that sounds like Bart, that little devil.
如果你不在90分钟内送来保释金
If you don't send his bail money in the next 90 minutes,
他就会被送去市中心的少年犯拘留所
he's going straight to the downtown juvenile detention center.
爷爷 救救我 求你了
Grandfather! Help me! Please!
别担心 巴仔
Don't worry, Bart.
告诉我你需要什么 我会照办
Just tell me what you need and I'll do it.
爷爷爱你
Your grampa loves you.
最佳西方联盟
汽车旅馆与汇款
我需要汇钱到一个海外账户
I need to wire some money to an overseas account
将我孙子保释出一个不知名监狱
to bail my grandson out of an unnamed jail.
填这张表
Fill out this form.
我不知道我的小艾玛在哥伦比亚
I didn't know my little Emma was in Colombia,
更不知道她在贩毒
let alone working as a drug mule.
我非常感谢俄♥罗♥斯♥秘密警♥察♥
I'm just so thankful the russian secret police
接受了我的雷克萨斯的所有权凭证
will accept the title to my Lexus.
辛普森先生 我们已经确认收据
Mr. Simpson, we've confirmed receipt.
您的孙子会被释放
Your grandson will be released...
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
一旦你支付了他的处理费
...once you pay his processing fees,
拘留室费用和手铐税
holding cell costs and handcuff tax.
已经在汇款了 还有一些额外的钱
It's on its way, plus a little extra
感谢你的帮助
for you being so helpful.
他有没有向他的父亲求助 或者是母亲
Did he reach out to his father? His mother?
死去的奶奶
His dead grandmother?
没有 他找了我
No. He came to me.
因为巴特知道 爷爷能帮他
Because Bart knew that he could count on his grampa
摆脱任何困境
to get him out of any kind of jam.
谢天谢地 你出来了
Oh, thank goodness you're out!
好了好了 够了 别再亲热了
Okay, okay, enough with the smooches.
我不在乎你做过什么 重要的是
I don't care what you've done. All that matters
我的孙子不会进监狱了
is that no grandson of mine's gonna go to jail.
监狱 你是停药了还是吃了新药
Jail? Are you off your meds or on new meds?
巴仔 你不记得了吗
Bart, don't you remember?
我刚刚汇钱支付了你的保释金
I just wired all that money to pay your bail.
爷爷 我想你是
Whoa, grampa, I think you were...
被骗了
scammed.
我 被骗了
Me, scammed?
不可能
That's impossible.
没有人能糊弄亚伯拉罕·J...
No one hornswoggles Abraham J...
辛苦的辛 普通的普 森林的森
S-I-M-P-S-O-N.
社会保障号♥码 327-00-3658
Social security number 327-00-3658.
第一只宠物的名字 侯默
First pet's name: Homer.
我被骗了
I've been hornswoggled.
您现在收看的是脱手球区频道
You're watching the punt zone channel.
这里只有脱手球
It's nothing but punts.
脱手球
再不会错过激动人心的安全接球
Never miss another exciting fair catch
或脱手球滞空的刺♥激♥时刻
or thrilling second of hang time.
这里是第四次进攻前 一个后传
It's fourth and long, here's the snap.
是假脱手球 防住 防住
It's a fake punt! cut away! cut away!
家人们 爷爷出了点事
Guys, something happened to grampa.
我所有的钱都被一个骗子
I got bamboozled out of my money
骗走了
by a flimflam artist.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
那个骗子说我坐牢了
Some scammer convinced him I was in jail.
很遗憾 爷爷
I'm so sorry, grampa.
我去用微波烘干♥你♥的拖鞋
Um, uh, let me go microwave your slippers.
我不配拥有温暖的脚趾
I don't deserve warm toes.
我就是个软弱没用的老傻子
I'm nothing but a feeble, useless, old idjit.
不是的 你只是在努力当个好爷爷
No. You were just trying to be a good grandparent.
是坏人利用了你
And one bad apple took advantage of you.
不必自责
You got nothing to feel bad about.
巴仔坐牢吗 要我也会信的
Bart in jail? I would have fallen for that, too.
再说 他们能从一个肉丸厂退休老男人手里
I mean, how much money could they have taken
骗走多少钱
from a retired, old meatball man...
五十块和一袋硬糖吗
50 bucks plus a pocketful of hard candies?
来爸爸 我给你报销 损失多少
Here you go, dad. I'll cover it. What's the damage?
我的一万块
Ten thousand dollars!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表