相信我 你们结束了
Trust me, it's over.
就告诉我你见过她吗
Just tell me if you've seen her!
我见过一个落跑玫瑰 长得很像她
I seen a runaway rose like her workin' a gas n go
在窄峡谷旁加油站上班 想认识一下吗
near the slot canyons. Who wants to know?
这么说吧 一个心碎的男人带着儿子
Let's just say a man who's had his heart broken
而孩子跟妈妈最亲近的举动
and a boy whose closest thing to a mother
就是看着枫糖浆瓶子上的女人
was the lady on the bottle of maple syrup.
我明白了
I see.
你很孤独 莽汉
You look lonely, cowboy.
如果你的"孤独"是指
Well, only if you consider "lonely"
整整2600天
being without companionship of any kind
没有陪伴
for 2,600 days.
我们这也有孤独的人
Well, some of us get pretty lonesome, too,
当夜幕降临 空荡房♥间
when the night comes and your double wide
空虚加倍
seems double empty.
暗示 暗示
Hint, hint.
我听出来了
Oh, I hear ya.
但我还带着孩子
But I got the boy with me.
那我们就跳过局促并且对未来抱有期待的
So we'll skip the first date that starts awkward
第一次约会
but ends with potential,
合得来的第二次约会
The second date where we hit it off,
你发现在我易怒外表下
The third date where you find out
藏着一颗甜美的心的第三次
beneath my crusty exterior is some sweet apple pie,
直接跳到我们得分手
And skip right to the part where we break up
因为我要送儿子去找妈
because I gotta take my son to his mother.
咱美好过 不是吗
Aw. We had some good times, didn't we?
当然
Yeah, we sure did.
沙拉三明治
快餐
梦娜
Oh, Mona.
我以为你已经戒酒了
Hey, I thought you stopped drinking.
我只是晚上不喝
I stopped drinking at night.
天啊 这熟悉的悔恨感
Oh, here comes the remorse.
9,095...
天空中有9096颗星
9,096 stars in the sky.
-你好像漏了那颗 -糟糕
- I think you missed that one. - D'oh!
一 二 三
One, two, three...
多么安宁
Ah, so peaceful.
我想起了另一个夜晚 天空看起来
It reminds me of another night when the sky
也是这样
looked just like this...
我要告诉你一个战争故事 孩子
I'm gonna tell you a war story, son.
一个关于爱国主义 牺牲
A story of patriotism, sacrifice,
和性感女郎的故事
and sexy ladies drawn on planes.
我和我最好的朋友查理被困在散兵坑里
I was trapped in a foxhole with my best friend Charlie...
亚伯 我感觉很奇怪
Abe, I got a funny feeling...
我撑不过去的
I ain't gonna make it.
别说傻话了
That's crazy talk! Uh...
你一直都没有下半身吗
Did you always not have a bottom half?
我只有一个请求
I just got one request.
我的兵牌上系着女友克拉拉的照片
Tied to my dog tags is a picture of my gal, Clara.
拿去给她
Take 'em to her.
告诉她 我用尽最后一口气
Tell her I used up my last breath
念着她的名字 克拉拉
sayin' her name. Clara.
把这当作一堂课 小子
Let that be a lesson to you, boy.
不要拖延
Don't procrastinate.
我们在找你妈妈 这样很好
So it's good we're lookin' for your ma.
我要把这个兵牌传给你
And I'm passin' these dog tags along to you.
现在是你的了 孩子
It's your job now, son.
小子 有个百岁老太在
Boy, somewhere there's a hundred-year-old woman
等着你呢
waiting for ya.
我们辛普森不会让她失望的
We simpson men won't let her down!
抱歉 我跑题了
Uh, I'm sorry, I digress.
永远不要害怕跑题
Never be afraid to digress.
一些最好的见解就是这样产生的
Some of the best insights come that way.
你想要跑题吗
Oh, is it digression you want?
你知道 鞋子并不总有鞋舌哦
Well, you know, shoes didn't always have tongues...
你别说话
Not from you.
侯默 你在接近你母亲
Homer, so you were closing in on your mother.
这让你感到害怕吗 有没有
Did that bring up any fears? Did it?
-有没有 -有
- Did it? - Yes.
她还会像她永远离开我时
Would she still love me as much as she did
那样爱我吗
when she left me forever?
这个标准已经很低了
I mean, it's a pretty low bar.
侯默 我在这里 爱你
犹他州 不适用爱人
特克逊加油站
通缉
梦娜·辛普森
描述 红发 身高5尺6 曾出现于春田镇
罪名 激进轰炸
你儿子多大了
How old is your boy?
-16 -我就知道
- 16. - Oh, I thought so.
我总是对着12到20岁的男孩哭泣
I always cry at any boy between 12 and 20.
我有个儿子也这么大 好几年没见过他了
I have a son that age. Haven't seen him in years.
这令人心碎 我不知道我能不能
It's heartbreaking. I don't know if I'll ever--
哦 他在那儿
Oh, there he is.
那真的是我的小侯默吗
Can that really be my little Homer?
是他
It's him!
妈妈
Mom?
侯默 我好想你
Homer! I miss you so much!
多么美妙的声音
Such a beautiful voice.
在那里等着
Wait right there.
我来了 我爱你
Here I come. I love you.
是FBI
FBI!
她是怎么发现我们的
How did she spot us?
妈妈...
Mom...?
狭缝型峡谷的狭缝
峡谷内最宽的狭缝
如果我能找到她 我们一家就能团聚了
If I find her, we'll be a family again.
伴随着大吵大闹 怨天尤人
With the yelling, and the resentment,
还有摔门声
and the slamming doors.
简直棒极了
It'll be wonderful.
儿子 我过不去了
D'oh! son! I can't get through!
别管我了 继续前进
Oh, forget me. Just go ahead.
快点 如果你不抓紧 你就会再次失去她了
Hurry. If you don't go soon, you'll lose her forever.
不 你当时没有抛下我 爸爸
No! You didn't leave me, Dad.
我不能抛下你
I can't leave you.
你是为了我...回来的吗
You came back... for me?
是的
Yes.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
我也爱你 孩子
I love you too, boy.
但你做了个愚蠢的决定
But that was a dumb choice you just made.
联调局 有公务
FBI. Official business.
先生 把你儿子放下 并踢到你的身前
Sir, put your son down and kick him in front of you.
不可能 什么...
Never! what the...
小心 那里不是用来抓的
Watch it! that part ain't for grabbin'!
我以为你们是不能随便乱碰的 放开我
I thought you guys were untouchable-- get off me!
救命 警♥察♥
Help! police!
你要去哪里 小姐
Where you goin', lady?
你去的任何地方
Anywhere you are.
去旧金山 等那里变得高级点吧
To San Francisco! till it gentrifies.
你有没有想过 在我们追捕这个女人的时候
You ever think of all the violent criminals going free
所有的暴♥力♥犯罪分子都逍遥法外
while we were chasing after this one woman?
这就是我不看报纸的原因
That's why I don't read the papers.
聪明
Smart.
我们再没找到过梦娜
We never found Mona.
我刚意识到我本可以先找到她
You know, I just realized I could have found her,
等待 然后再回去找你 就能两全其美了
waited, then gone back for you and I would have had everything.
本可以 应该 废物
Woulda coulda shouda, loser.
孩子行为不端吗
Misbehaving child?
来看看我们的安抚性药物清单吧
Check out our list of pacifying drugs.
注意集中
一觉不起
昏昏倒地
安静时刻
贪睡时分
小憩片刻
安眠曲
天呐 这真悲哀
Oh, boy, that's really sad.
就这样吧 孩子
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表