剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
How do we not go after her?
我们怎么就不能对她下手呢?
They're due here in an hour--
他们一个小时就要来这儿。。。
Kate and Jenny, the other stepdaughter.
Kate和另一个女儿Jenny,
Bec, I need for you to talk to her.
Bec,我需要你去跟她谈
Why?
为什么?
Because she knows something.
因为她知道一些事情,
Some bad blood between her mother and Fiona.
有关她妈妈和Fiona之间的敌意
Something. She wouldn't tell me what.
这些事,她不会跟我说的
I need you to work it out of her.
我要你从她那里问出来
And remember, you can't tip her off
但是记住,别向她透露我们正要对她妈妈下手
that we're going after her mother.
但是记住,别向她透露我们正要对她妈妈下手
Read it and weep, baby.
你就死了心吧,宝贝
Unreconcile is not a word.
Unreconcile不是个单词
The word is irreconcilable.
应该拼成irreconcilable
Unreconcile is certainly a word.
Unreconcile当然是个单词了
Look, I just get home from the hospital.
你看,我刚从医院回到家,
All I want to do--
我希望的就是。。。
Do you want to play or not?
你还想玩吗?
Not if you're going to cheat.
如果你打算耍赖的话就不玩了
That's nice, Ellenor.
你真行,Ellenor
I stay home to be with you and you call me a cheat.
我留在家里陪你,而你说我耍赖
No, Helen, you stayed home
不对,Helen,你呆在家里表面上是要照顾我,
ostensibly to look after me,
不对,Helen,你呆在家里表面上是要照顾我,
to make sure that I stay calm,
其实是为了确保我能保持平静。
not to try and beat me with nonexistent, made-up--
那就不要试图用不存在的东西来赢我,编造一些。。。
It's a word.
那就是个单词
The word is irreconcile.
单词应该是irreconcile
Unreconcile would refer to accounting.
Unreconcile应该是用于会计学的
Irreconcile, as in irreconcilable,
Irreconcile,如同irreconcilable一样
would refer to our relationship
应该是用于形容我们当前的关系
at the present moment.
应该是用于形容我们当前的关系
Raymond tells me you two aren't really speaking.
Raymond跟我说,你们俩实际上都不说话了
Gee.
哇呜
He claims he didn't kill her.
他断言说没有杀她
And it wouldn't be at all like him to lie,
现在他完全不像是在撒谎,是吗?
now, would it?
现在他完全不像是在撒谎,是吗?
Look, his trial starts tomorrow.
听着,明天就开庭了
If his semen had not been found on Fiona,
如果没有在Fiona身上发现他的精♥液♥,
you wouldn't believe that he killed her, right?
你不会相信是他杀了她,对吧?
But it was.
但事实确实如此
I realize that, but...
我明白,但是。。。
I want you to testify.
我希望你出庭作证
I need you to say,
我需要你说出来
prior to that semen being found,
在精♥液♥证据被发现前,
you didn't think that he was capable of violence.
你不认为他能有暴♥力♥行为
What good would that do him
如果我现在认为他有罪,就算那样说了对他有什么好处?
if I now think he's guilty?
如果我现在认为他有罪,就算那样说了对他有什么好处?
It speaks to his character,
这说明的是他的个性
and it'll help me some, and I need whatever--
对我会有些帮助,无论是什么我都需要。。。
I don't want to help him.
我不想帮他了
Kate, when you first came in to hire me,
Kate,当你第一次来这里雇我的时候,
you were convinced that your husband was being framed.
你是坚信你的丈夫是被陷害的
Well, that was before they found his sperm on my daughter.
那是在我的女儿身上发现他的精♥液♥之前。
All that means is that he slept with her.
那只意味着他和她上♥床♥了
It doesn't mean that he killed her.
并不意味着他杀了她
Now, you said it yourself.
你自己说过的,也许有人利用这个所谓的私通来陷害他
Somebody could be taking advantage of this so-called affair
你自己说过的,也许有人利用这个所谓的私通来陷害他
to frame him.
你自己说过的,也许有人利用这个所谓的私通来陷害他
Well, I seriously doubt it.
算了吧,那不太可能
But it is possible.
但还是有可能的,
On that possibility,
基于这种有人陷害他的可能性,
that this is somebody framing him,
基于这种有人陷害他的可能性,
I need you to testify
我需要你作证说
that from all you know about Raymond,
以你对Raymond的全面了解,你无法想象他会是个凶手
you couldn't conceive of him being a killer.
以你对Raymond的全面了解,你无法想象他会是个凶手
Kate, what if he is innocent?
Kate,如果他是无辜的呢?
He's a rapist, as far as I'm--
在我看来,他就是个强♥奸♥犯。。。
But he's on trial for murder here.
但他是因谋杀而受审的
I need you to walk into that room with him.
我需要你出庭和他在一起
Both of you-- you and Jenny.
你们俩。。。你和Jenny都要去
The jury needs to see that.
要让陪审团看到这一点
You want to divorce him after, do it,
你之后想和他离婚,随便你
but for the purpose of this trial...
但为了这次庭审。。。
Your mother once thought somebody with a grudge
你妈妈曾经认为是对Fiona有怨恨的某个人杀了她
against Fiona killed her.
你妈妈曾经认为是对Fiona有怨恨的某个人杀了她
Oh, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
噢,是呀,挺有道理的
And did he first go to my stepfather
那个人是不是要先去找我继父借些精♥液♥呢?
and ask to borrow some semen?
那个人是不是要先去找我继父借些精♥液♥呢?
It is possible your stepdad had sex with Fiona
也有可能是你的继父在Fiona被杀前的什么时候和她做过爱
some time before she was killed,
也有可能是你的继父在Fiona被杀前的什么时候和她做过爱
and then the semen--
然后这精♥液♥。。。
Can I just go?
我能走吗?
Um, your, um...
呃,你的,呃。。。
your mother said she had some problems with Fiona,
你的妈妈说她和Fiona
with some of the friends she kept.
在关于她交的一些朋友问题上有些矛盾。
She said she even got into big arguments
她说她和Fiona就此还大吵过一次,
with Fiona over it. Is that true?
是真的吗?
So? We all had problems with Fiona.
那又怎么样?我们都和Fiona有矛盾
She was a druggie and a liar.
她是个瘾君子和骗子
But I'm told she had some particular problems.
但是我听说她有些特别的问题
Your mother and Fiona
你妈妈和Fiona已经有一段时间非常疏远了吧,不是吗?
became quite estranged for a while, didn't they?
你妈妈和Fiona已经有一段时间非常疏远了吧,不是吗?
Why do you have to drag Jenny in?
你为什么要把Jenny拖进来?
I don't want her terrorized.
我不想让她受到恐吓。
She has knowledge
她知道Fiona和她妈妈之间疏远的事
of Fiona's estrangement with her mother.
她知道Fiona和她妈妈之间疏远的事
I can testify to that.
这是我也作证呀
Your word might seem a little self-serving, Raymond,
Raymond,你来说的话,似乎会让人觉得是有点为自己开脱
plus juries don't tend to attach that much credibility
加之陪审团倾向于不太认可一个法定强♥奸♥犯的可信度
to statutory rapists.
加之陪审团倾向于不太认可一个法定强♥奸♥犯的可信度
Sorry, but that's nothing compared to
抱歉,但没有什么可以和你明天要遇到的相提并论
what you're in for tomorrow.
抱歉,但没有什么可以和你明天要遇到的相提并论
We've also subpoenaed Elena Wharton,
我们也会传唤和你有私情的Elena Wharton
the woman you were having an affair with.
我们也会传唤和你有私情的Elena Wharton
-Why? -Well, as luck would have it,
-为什么?
-如果幸运的话,
there's a portion of the murder night
在谋杀发生当夜的某段时间,
she was home alone with no alibi.
她独自在家没有不在犯罪现场场证明。
What, you're going to accuse her, too?
什么?你们打算也要指控她吗?
No. The prosecution's second chair
不是,控方的副手是一个我们多次交手的人
is a man we've been up against many times.
不是,控方的副手是一个我们多次交手的人
Our fear is that
我们怕的是他会找出来我们要实施B计划的对象
he'll be looking for us to plan "B" somebody.
我们怕的是他会找出来我们要实施B计划的对象
He might try to tip that somebody off.
他可能试图向那个人透露的
We're calling your ex-mistress as a red herring,
我们把你的情妇成为红鲱鱼
(红鲱鱼策略:用一个微不足道的问题来
引诱你在真正重要的问题上犯错)
hoping they think she's the one we plan to ambush.
希望他们把她当成我们计划去伏击的对象
We can't have Kate
我们不能让Kate对即将发生的事得到任何提示
getting any hint that this is coming.
我们不能让Kate对即将发生的事得到任何提示
If she's ready for us, she's too smart.
如果对我们有所防备,她太精明了
We'll fall flat on our faces,
我们会一败涂地的
and you'll be doing life with no parole.
而你也将会终身监禁且得不到假释。
What else?
还有别的什么吗?
We thought about trying
我们考虑过完全否认私通这件事
to deny the affair altogether.
我们考虑过完全否认私通这件事
We've decided against it. There's a good chance
但我们决定不这么做,
that the jurors have already heard
很有可能陪审团已经了解到了所有那些被禁止呈堂的陈述
about all the suppressed statements.
很有可能陪审团已经了解到了所有那些被禁止呈堂的陈述
Also, we can't put you up there to lie,
而且,我们不能让你在证人席上说谎
and we do think you will have to testify.
我们认为你必须要作证。
You just keep denying that you killed her.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表