剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
以及你是怎么导致他们被杀的
Even if I keep that out of evidence,
即使我可以把这些排除出证据
which I should be able to do,
我觉得我应该可以做到的
the odds of the jury not knowing about it...
可陪审团得知这些消息的可能性还是。。。
If you get convicted of felony murder, you get life.
如果你被定罪为重罪谋杀,你会被判终身监禁
Obviously, I'm hoping that won't happen,
当然,我不愿意看到这样
but the risk...
但是,风险。。。
the risk.
风险
If I could get it down to one year,
如果我可以把取消律师资格降到一年
the disbarment might not have to be permanent.
取消资格就不是永久性的了
You really have to think about it.
你们真的要好好想想
I'll leave you two alone.
我让你们俩在一起考虑一下
I can't believe this is happening.
我难以想象会到这个地步
There's no way I'm pleading guilty.
我绝不认罪
Bobby, we're about to have a baby.
Bobby,我们要有孩子了
I'm not getting life in prison.
我也不会坐牢的
It could never, ever happen.
这永远也不会发生的
I can't even think straight.
我甚至不能正常思考了
It could never happen.
这不会发生的
What if you do?
如果你这样做呢?
What if...
如果?
Wh...what about, um, what...
呃,如果是。。。如果。。。
what about self-defense or maybe defense of others, maybe...
用自卫或者是保护他人为由呢?
The threat has to be imminent.
威胁是需要迫在眉睫的
I don't understand how this can be happening.
我想不明白事情怎么会到这个地步
I'm not pleading guilty.
我不会认罪的
I'll go to trial.
我要出庭
I am not pleading guilty.
我不会认罪的
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表