剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Are you still taking the medication?
你还在服药吗?
Look, you want to give me my life back in a pill,
听着,你应该把我以往的生活装在一颗药丸里还给我
I'll swallow it.
我就会吞下去
Scott, are you taking your medication?
Scott,你还在服药吗?
Yes, but this is rough.
是的,但是太难了。
I didn't expect them to welcome me back.
我没指望他们会欢迎我回来
I'm not naive, but --
我没那么天真,但是。。。
Remember how you spoke of going to Fiji?
你还记得你谈起打算去斐济时的样子吗?
Well, maybe you should go for a couple of weeks.
或许你应该去几个星期
Get some rest.
休息一下
We got to fly.
我们得走了
Okay.
好的
I will do my absolute best to make the meeting,
我会尽量赶来参加会议
but you're in great hands with Ellenor and Jimmy.
但Ellenor和Jimmy能为你把握得很好的
The judge is waiting. We go right in,
法官在等着呢,我们直接进去
get the plea entered,
完成控辩交易
and then you reveal the location of the girl.
然后你就说出女孩在哪儿
They tossed my house yesterday, you hear?
他们昨天搜查我家了,你知道吗?
Yeah.
知道
They didn't find anything.
他们啥也没发现
(door opens)
Nothing.
啥也没发现
You sign the plea?
签了吗?
Listen, I'm, uh, suddenly thinking
听我说,我,那个,突然想到
that, uh, I'm going to trial.
那个,呃,我打算上庭
I'm not pleading.
我不签认罪协议
What?
什么?
You said it yourself. They got no case.
你自己说的,他们没有立案理由
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Francis,
哇喔,Francis
there's no statute of limitations on murder.
谋杀罪没有诉讼时效限制
They have your whole life to make the case.
你只要活着,他们可以随时提出指控
They ain't gonna make. I got a feeling.
我有种感觉,他们做不到
You've trusted me on three trials.
你已经信我三次了
Trust me here. This is the best deal we'll ever get.
这次也信我吧,这是我们能得到的最好的交易了
We?
我们?
You gonna do the time with me, counselor?
你会陪着我一起坐牢吗,律师?
Listen, forget all that.
听着,别管那些
This is a little girl's life.
这有关于一个小姑娘的性命
Francis, you're not a murderer.
Francis,你不是一个凶手
I know you.
我了解你
That little girl --
那个小姑娘。。。
You ever see her house off of Brattle?
你见过她在Brattle附近的家吗?
It's like a castle.
像一座城♥堡♥
She's this little princess.
她就是个小公主
She's had seven good years.
她美美地生活了七年
That's better than I ever had.
比我的强多了
No deal.
拒绝认罪交易
You're letting her die.
你正在害死她
I said...no deal.
我说了。。。拒绝交易
Tell the D. A.
告诉地区检察官
Go.
去吧
Now what?
现在怎么办?
I don't know. I guess we just go tell them.
我没主意了,我想只能跟他们讲了
Go tell them it's going south,
去跟他们说情况变糟了
see if they can improve the offer.
看看他们是否条件再优♥惠♥一些
-There's no way they're going to -- -Take the shot.
-那不可能。。。
-试试吧
What are you going to do?
那你打算去干什么?
I'm going to take another shot with Francis.
我再去找Francis试一试
Good. Then we can compare cement walls.
真棒,然后我们就可以
Hurry.
赶快
Rebecca, call me back in 30 seconds on my cell.
Rebecca,30秒后给我手♥机♥打回来
Just do it.
照做就是了
What now?
又怎么了?
Eugene is telling them,
Eugene在跟他们说,
but, Francis, I just want to make sure you understand.
但是,Francis,我就是想确认你明白他们可以
They could hit you with life
他们能单凭绑♥架♥罪判你终身监禁
on the kidnapping alone.
他们能单凭绑♥架♥罪判你终身监禁
I understand that.
我明白
At some point, this girl is going to be found.
迟早这女孩会被找到
Don't be so sure.
别把话说死了
(cellular phone rings)
Hello?
喂?
What?
什么?
Where did they say?
他们说在哪儿?
(sighs)
All right, I'll tell him.
好吧, 我会跟他说的
(hangs up phone)
That was Bay.
是Bay。
You said you vacuumed your van.
你说你用吸尘器清理了货车
Yeah, what's, uh --
是呀,怎么了,呃。。。
Passenger compartment or just the back?
是乘客舱或者只清理了后舱?
She wasn't in the passenger compartment.
她没在乘客舱
They say they found a long blond hair
他们说在驾驶座旁发现了一根金色长发
off the driver's seat.
他们说在驾驶座旁发现了一根金色长发
They're lying.
他们撒谎
They're giving us 10 minutes from right now
他们给我们十分钟时间接受认罪交易
to take the deal.
他们给我们十分钟时间接受认罪交易
I vacuumed it myself --
我亲自用吸尘器。。。
Francis, this changes things.
Francis,情况变化了
You got to run the odds again.
你得再考虑一下胜算
I say we close the deal
要我说,趁这个认罪交易还有效,我们接受它
while it's still on the table.
要我说,趁这个认罪交易还有效,我们接受它
He asked whether she had a dog.
他问她是否养狗
That's how he met all his victims -- walking dogs.
这就是他和所有受害人相遇的方式。。。遛狗。
He said he would kill himself or others.
他说他会自杀或者杀人
He stared at Lucy Hatcher and uttered her address.
他盯着Lucy Hatcher,念出了她的住址。
None of this rises to the level of assault.
这些都不足以夸大到袭击的程度
Your honor, given the history of this man --
法官大人,鉴于这个人的前科。。。
His history isn't relevant.
他的前科没有关联性
We can only look at these specific acts,
我们只能来审视这些具体的行为
and uttering an address doesn't in any way --
念出一个住址无论如何也不。。。
If the court would like to hear
如果法庭愿意听取Lindsay Dole或者Hatcher女士的。。。
from Lindsay Dole or Ms. Hatcher --
如果法庭愿意听取Lindsay Dole或者Hatcher女士的。。。
This is not an evidentiary hearing,
这不是一次证据听证会
but I suppose the court could also
但我想法庭也可以直接询问
Hinks先生的心理医生Jeannie Reynolds
direct questions to Jeannie Reynolds,
但我想法庭也可以直接询问
Hinks先生的心理医生Jeannie Reynolds
Mr. Hinks' treating psychologist.
但我想法庭也可以直接询问
Hinks先生的心理医生Jeannie Reynolds
She is of the continued opinion
她始终认为此人仅仅是希望别人把他当成凶手
而他本身是无害于人的。
that this is a harmless man
她始终认为此人仅仅是希望别人把他当成凶手
而他本身是无害于人的。
who just wants people to think he's a killer.
她始终认为此人仅仅是希望别人把他当成凶手
而他本身是无害于人的。
Lindsay Dole is in fear for her life,
Lindsay Dole担心她的生命安全
the Commonwealth believes with good reason.
州检有充分理由确信这一点
All right, look, I don't see how
好了,听着,我看不出
如何能根据目前提出的这些事实去将其收押
I can bind him over on the facts alleged here.
好了,听着,我看不出
如何能根据目前提出的这些事实去将其收押
Here's what I'm going to do.
我打算这样处理
The criminal complaint is dismissed.
驳回刑事指控
I am issuing a restraining order
我会签发一份限制令
requiring Mr. Hinks not to contact,
禁止Hinks先生接触、尾随或者接近Dole女士和Hatcher女士
follow, or approach Ms. Dole and Ms. Hatcher
禁止Hinks先生接触、尾随或者接近Dole女士和Hatcher女士
and to stay at all times at least 1,000 feet
任何时候都不得进入她们、她们的
住所和办公室一千英尺范围内
from them, their homes, and their offices.
任何时候都不得进入她们、她们的
住所和办公室一千英尺范围内
You understand that, Mr. Hinks? No going near these women.
Mr. Hinks,你明白吗?不许接近这些女人
But I'm free to visit Ms. Gamble?
我可以去拜访Gamble女士吗?
I am now adding Ms. Gamble to the list.
我现在就把Gamble女士加到名单上
You are to stay away from her, as well, and me.
你也要离她,包括我在内,远一点
We are adjourned.
休庭
(bangs gavel)
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表