剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
在法庭上的所有人都认为是bobby派他去的
They don't know it, Lindsay.
他们不确定,Lindsay
Come on, Eugene.
得了吧, Eugene
If Bobby doesn't deny that he sent him there to kill Hinks,
如果Bobby不否认Neel的证词,
which is what Neel just testified to...
就是他派Neel去杀Hinks的话
Plus, I never said break and enter,
另外,我从没有说过让他闯进去
let's not forget that.
我们别忘了这一点
He has to testify. He has to.
要必须要去作证,必须
Can I say something?
我能说一句吗?
It seems, under the felony murder rule, you lose.
看起来,根据重罪谋杀原则,你会输的
The only way to win is, basically,
实际上,唯一赢的方法是
the jury has to want to let you go.
陪审团希望放过你
For that to happen,
为了达成那种情况
you have to take the stand
你必须要坚持立场
and say you never sent the guy there to kill him.
声称你从没有派人去杀人
I agree.
我同意
So do I.
我也是
Okay.
好吧
I'm testifying.
我出庭作证
Bobby Donnell is scheduled to take the stand any second.
Bobby Donnell计划要随时出场
He is likely to be the only defense witness,
他似乎是唯一的辩方证人
which means this could go to jury as early as tomorrow.
这意味着这个案子最早明天就可以提交陪审团审议了
In other news, Governor Salucci was...
其他新闻,Salucci州长。。。
Talk about rush to judgment.
讨论仓促判决
Lucy, how did your thing go at the clinic yesterday?
Lucy,你昨天在诊所的情况如何?
Fine.
还好
Did you have a client?
受理了一个客户?
I'm not allowed to talk about that.
不允许我谈论这些
Not even whether you had a client?
甚至不能说是不是有一个客户?
No.
不能说
Lindsay had become increasingly scared,
Lindsay越来越害怕了
first when he started showing up at the office...
最初是当他开始出现在事务所
William Hinks?
William Hinks吗?
Yes. He showed up saying things like
是的,他来谈一些比如
he wanted to appeal his acquittal
他希望针对无罪开释提出上诉的事由
for the purpose of continuing his relationship with Lindsay.
是为了继续和Lindsay保持关系
Then he showed up asking if there was a good place to walk a dog.
后来他来问那里是不是遛狗的好场所
All his victims, he met them walking a dog.
而他所有的受害者都是在他遛狗的时候遇见的
Did you respond to that?
你对此做出反应了吗?
We called the police and the district attorney.
我报了警并通知了地检
We got a restraining order to keep him 1,000 feet away.
我们得到了一个限制令,要求他不能进入1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺范围内
Well, did that work?
呃,有效吗?
No. He showed up where she gets coffee
没有效果,他在她喝咖啡的时候露面
saying he didn't know she'd be there.
然后说他不知道她在那里
Then she hailed a cab.
后来她叫了俩计程车
He was in the cab, driving.
他也在计程车里,开车
He was stalking her.
他在跟踪她
Did you tell this to the police?
你把这些告诉警方了吗?
They said they couldn't prove it
他们说他们无法证实这些
and there was nothing they could do.
他们什么也做不了
What happened next?
后来呢?
Next he murdered his therapist.
他谋杀了他的治疗师
Objection. There's no evidence.
反对,没有证实
His therapist was murdered,
他的治疗师被谋杀了
who was also a friend of Lindsay's.
他也是Lindsay的朋友
Then he showed up at the hospital again to taunt Lindsay.
然后他出现在医院,再次嘲弄Lindsay
Again, the police claimed they couldn't prove it,
警方再一次宣称他们没有证据
so they let him go.
只好放他走
He's out there killing people.
他到处杀人
He's obsessed with my wife...
他痴迷于我的太太。。。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I called Alan Neel.
我打电♥话♥给Alan Neel。
Why?
为什么?
Because...
因为。。。
I needed somebody who was capable of scaring Hinks.
我需要找个人能吓唬住Hinks
Hinks knew the police were bound by rules and laws
Hinks知道警♥察♥被规则和法律所限制
which he could manipulate.
他可以应对他们
I wanted somebody who didn't know those bounds,
我想找一个不知道这些限制
somebody who could genuinely scare Hinks.
一个能真正吓唬住Hinks的人
That's why I called Alan Neel.
这就是我找Alan Neel的原因
And you met with Mr. Neel?
你和Neel先生碰面了?
I did.
是的
What did you say?
你说了什么?
I asked him to put the fear of God in him.
我请他使Hinks产生对上帝的敬畏
Did you ask him to kill him?
你要求他杀了他吗?
No.
没有
in fact, I explicitly told him not to.
事实上,我我明确地告诉他不要这样做
Well, did you ask him to physically hurt him?
那么,你要求他对他人身伤害了吗?
Never.
从没有
I only asked him to scare him,
我只是要求他吓唬一下他
and that's all he said he would do.
并且他说他只会做这些
Well, what happened then?
那么,之后呢?
I gave him Hinks' address,
我给了他Hinks的地址
and he said he would take care of it.
他说他会处理好这些的
Is it possible Mr. Neel thought you wanted him to kill William Hinks?
有没有可能Neel先生以为你想让他杀了William Hinks?
No, because he asked me that,
不会,因为他问过我
and I said
我回答说
"I, I'm not hiring you to kill him, just scare him."
“我不是雇你杀他,只是吓唬他”
Isn't that a little risky, Mr. Donnell
指使你的一个客户去恐吓一个连环杀手,
sending one of your clients out to scare a serial killer?
是不是有点冒险,Donnell先生?
We had been to the police.
我们找过警方
We had been to the district attorney.
我们求助过地检
I had a wife 7 months pregnant.
我太太怀有七个月身孕
I didn't know what else
我不知道还有别的什么办法
I got a psycho obsessed with my wife,
我遇到一个对我太太痴迷的精神病
a man who chops off heads,
一个砍别人头的家伙
a man who probably just murdered his own doctor,
一个可能是刚刚谋杀了他的医生的家伙
who is now turning all his attention to Lindsay.
现在他把注意力转移到Lindsay身上
Was it risky to send a man to confront him?
找个人去和他对抗,是不是有些冒险?
Yes.
是的
But I was not going to do nothing.
但我不会什么都不做
That's my wife over there,
我太太在那边
carrying my child.
怀着我的孩子
I was not going to do nothing...
我不能什么都不做。。。
But I never, ever asked him to kill anybody.
但是我从未,从未要求他去杀任何人
Something obviously didn't go well yesterday at the clinic.
显然,昨天在诊所有些事并不顺利
I can't discuss cases, Rebecca.
我不能讨论案子,Rebecca
Rape counselor privilege.
性侵顾问豁免特权
I was talking about you.
我是在谈你
How did it go for you?
对你而言如何?
I'm quitting.
我退出了
Why?
为什么?
I'm just not cut out for it.
我只是不适合做这个
Oh, and, and you know this after your very first day?
噢,那么,那么你做了一天就知道了?
I gave the victim a blanket.
我给了受害者一条毯子
And is that wrong?
这错了吗?
The first thing they teach you,
他们教给你的第一件事
never approach a victim without getting permission first,
未经许可,不得接近受害者
and I went at her with an open blanket.
我张开毯子朝她走去
She panicked. She totally panicked.
她吓坏了,她彻底被吓坏了
Well, you won't do that next time.
好吧,你下次不这么做就是了
There's not going to be a next time.
没有下一次了
There are going to be more victims.
还会再有受害者的
When I saw what happened to her, I freaked.
当我看到她发生了什么事,我吓蒙了
Lucy, the woman was raped.
Lucy,那女人被强♥奸♥了
So you got emotional.
所以你变得情绪化
I would wonder about you if you didn't.
你要是不那样,我倒会惊讶了
I ran out of the room, and then I threw up in the hall.
我跑出房♥间,然后在大厅里吐了出来
Did you go back in?
你又回去了吗?
Yeah.
是的
And?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表