剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
为什么?
Why is that?
首先,这些谋杀都是精心布置的。
First of all, they were meticulous.
当然肢解的部分很血腥。
Other than mutilations which is of course bloody.
现场没有留下任何证据。
There was no any other evidence.
没有指纹。没有DNA。
No finger prints. No DNA.
凶器一般小心地放在被斩首的尸体旁边。
The weapan was always carefully placed next to the torso.
被害者都是一击致命。
The first wound was always fatal.
你是怎么判断出的?
How could you tell that?
现场没有挣扎的痕迹。
There was never a sign of struggle.
此外,案情报告总是证实了这一点。
Plus, the crime report would always confirm this.
先生,根据你的证词,失去理智控制的凶手。
Is your testimony, sir, that the killer
acting outside of conscious control.
绝对不会有这种对细节的重视?
Could never act in the meticulous manner?
他不是规范。
He is not the norm.
有没有可能?
Is it possible?
可能,但是……
It's possible, but...
谢谢。你已经回答了我的问题。
Thank you. You've answered the question.
实际上并没有。律师。我想要完整地回答这个问题。
Actually I didn't. Counsel. I'd like to complete it.
这只是一个是或者否的问题。
It was a yes or no question.
但从证据角度这并不是一个是或者否的回答。法官大人。
But it was evidantly not a yes or no answer, your honor.
证人可以完成他的回答。
The witness may complete his response.
如果最后一个被害者没有设置那个无声警报。
If the last victim hadn't hit that silent alarm.
如果我们没有在地下室发现被告。
If we hadn't found the defendant in that basement.
他还会逍遥法外。
He'd still be out there.
之所以把这些谋杀称为医学解剖,是因为现场找不到证据。
*We called these murders the medical dissections,
because the scene was free of evidence.
意思是干干净净。
I mean clean.
那需要大量的技能。
That takes plenty...skill.
他不仅知道他在做什么,而且知道怎么做得完美无缺。
He didn't just know what he was doing.
He knew how to do it perfectly.
你现在说完了吗?
Are you finished now?
说完了。
Yes.
谢谢你探长。没有其他问题了。
Thank you. Detective. Nothing further.
黑尔先生。
Mr. Hill.
法官大人,检方要求呈现精神病学证据。
*Prosecution asks, your honor, seeking our psychiatric evidence for rebuttal.
证人可以离开了。
The witness may step down.
辩方传詹妮.冉诺斯医生出庭作证。
The defense calls Doctor Jeannie Reynolds.
What will you say?
*我该怎么说?
我想得小心。
I think. Watch yourself.
别担心。
Don't worry.
请声明你的姓名和职业以记录在案。
Could you state your name and occupation for the record?
詹妮.冉诺斯。我是一名犯罪心理学家。
Jeannie Reynolds. I am a criminal psychologist.
可否简短介绍一下何谓犯罪心理学家?
Could you briefly describe what you mean by criminal psychologist?
我的职业和犯罪心理有关。
It's basically how it sounds.
十年中,我一直致力于治疗被控暴♥力♥犯罪的病人。
I've spent ten years treating patients charged with violent crimes.
以及研究重复犯罪的被告的行为模式。
As well as studying behavioral patterns of repeated defendants.
包括连环杀手的作案模式。
Including the patterns of serial killers.
冉诺斯医生,你是否曾经
Doctor Reynolds, did you have an opportunity?
治疗过我的客户詹姆斯.林克斯先生?
To treat my client Mr. William Hinks.
是的。
I did.
你是否曾经和他讨论过在当前审判中他被指控的罪行?
Did you have the opportunity to discuss with my client the crimes which
he is currently being charged within this trial?
是的。
I did.
你是否对治疗结果有任何医学结论?
Did you form any medical conclusion
as a result of this treatment?
是的。
Yes.
可否请你对法庭说出你的意见?
Could you please state that opinion for the court?
我认为林克斯先生并没有谋杀那些女人。
I do not believe Mr. Hinks killed those women.
他没有犯下被指控的罪行?
He did not commit the crimes?
我的意见是,林克斯先生患有妄想症。
My opinion is Mr. Hinks is suffering from delusions.
妄想型精神错乱第二♥期♥。
Secondary stage of ecphronia.
可以说,他认为他杀了那些女人。
Basically he thinks he killed those women.
实际上并没有。
He did not.
我还对林克斯先生进行过催眠。
I also placed Mr. Hinks under hypnosis.
在催眠状态下,他说出自己并没有谋杀那些人。
Where he told me he did not kill those women.
反对。传言证据。
Objection. Hearsay.
催眠状态下病人的话是很有可靠性的。
Under hypnosis, there is a lot of reliability of a patient.
传言证据不可采信,催眠也不例外。
There is no hypnosis exception to the hearsay rule.
法官大人。我要sidebar。
*Your honor. I would like a sidebar.
林克斯先生。请坐下。
Mr. Hinks. Please sit down.
我要解除这位律师的职务。她让证人作伪证。
*To see discharge the counsel.
She is falsifying testimony from this witness.
林克斯先生。我让你坐下。请不要让我……
Mr. Hinks. I asked you to sit down.
Please don't make me...
她不代表我的利益!
She doesn't represent my interest!
她也不代表真♥相♥。我要求她立刻被解除职务。
Nor does she represent the truth. I ask she to be removed!
林克斯先生。坐下!现在!
Mr. Hinks take your seat. Now.
我现在很困惑。
I am very confused here.
你要无罪辩护的理由是精神失常?
You enter to plead not guilty by the reason of insanity?
辩方请求转为无罪辩护。
Defense seeks to change that plead to a straight not guilty.
林克斯先生根本没有谋杀那些人。
Mr. Hinks've never killed these women at all.
这是谎言。法官大人。
This a lie. Your honor,
保安。把林克斯先生带去拘留室。
Security. Take Mr. Hinks into custody.
律师去办公室见我。现在就去!
I will see counsel in chambers. Now.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
他没有犯罪。
He didn't commit the crimes.
等一下。你一开始就打算说这个?
Wait a second. Is your intent all along to argue this?
是的。
Yes.
律师,你当堂欺骗!
You committed a fraud on the court, counsel.
你以精神失常辩护。
*You filed it to defend him with insanity.
我们不得不瞒着我们的客户。
We had to keep it from our client.
相应地意味着要瞒着法庭。
That necessitate to keep it from the court.
你的辩护策略瞒着客户?
You kept your strategy from your client?
法官大人。他有妄想。
Your honor. He is delusional.
他不仅认为自己杀了人,还要其他人也都认为是他干的。
He not only thinks he did it. He wants othera to think he did it.
这使得我们没法
*Which percludes us.
你本应该让他声明没有接受审判的精神能力。
Then you should have him to claim incompetent to stand the trial.
他会轻而易举地通过测试。然后又回到法庭。
He would pass the competency test easily. And we will be right back in court.
你或者地方检察官都不允许在法庭进行欺骗行为。
You are not commit a fraud on the court or the discrit attoney.
是环境迫使我们必须……
This circumstance would orientate us to...
没有这么一说。律师。
No, they did not counsel.
法官大人。我们确实是情势所迫。
Yes they did, your honor.
我们对法庭满怀尊重。
With all the respect.
但是威廉姆.林克斯付钱给我们,想要自己为没做过的事情定罪。
William Hinks was to pay us to let him be convicted
想要自己为没做过的事情定罪。
for crimes he didn't commit.
这才是更严重的欺骗。
That's a bigger fraud.
这个欺骗会导致真正的凶手逍遥法外。
A fraud leads to real killer still out there.
我们怎么知道这不是你玩的把戏?
And how do we know this isn't a trick?
如果被告不同意改变辩护方向。
If the defendant does not agree with the change of plead.
他自动进入新一轮的审判。
*He has automatically granted for a new trial.
这不是什么把戏。我以自己在法庭上的职责进行保证。
This isn't a trick. You have my word as an officer of the court.
那并不能解决问题。
That doesn't solve it.
你不能在没有客户同意的情况下改变辩护方针。
You cannot change the plead without the client's consent.
这个人已经解雇了两个试图证明他的无辜的律师。
The man has fired two previous attonies who want to prove he's innocent.
因为他不想要被认为无辜。
Because he doesn't want to be innocent.
我们必须对他隐瞒辩护方针的改变。
We had to keep him in the dark.
同时意味着对法庭的隐瞒。
And that meant keeping the court in the dark.
然后下个律师就可以堂而皇之的争辩了。
*And deludes the next lawyer will be in here arguing that for consent's safe for fire..
注意。这个情况不同寻常。
Look. This is an unsual thing here.
我们遇到这样一位被告:他的精神疾病阻止他证明自己的无辜。
We got to a defendant whose sickness prevents him from wanting to be found innocent.
如果我们直接进行无罪辩护,他就会解雇我们。
If we had pled straight not guilty, he would fire us.
就像他解雇了之前两位律师一样。
Like he fired the two guys before us.
他会到外面最终找到一位愿意说谎的律师。
He would go out and eventualy find a lawyer to tell his lie.
正如我说的,在我们看来,那才是最大的欺骗。
And I said, in our mind that would have been the biggest fraud.
你以为你们是谁?
Who the hell you think you are?
我是你的医生。威廉姆。
I am your doctor. William.
不,你不是。
No, you are not.
你明白吗?不,你不是!
Do you get that?
No, you are not.
你们都被解除职务了!
You are all discharged.
那是不可能发生的。
That can't happen.
法官已经下令让我们继续辩护。
The judge has ordered us to stay on.
威廉姆。
William.
你有病。
You are ill.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表