剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Practice"...
We have one last pretrial
前集回顾部分未进行翻译
where I'll try to suppress your statement.
Scott, if I'm unsuccessful--
No, no, no. No, I'm not taking manslaughter, Bobby.
Please don't ask me that again!
-He's going to walk? -I'm not saying that, but--
But what? He killed my sister. Don't tell me now that--
Mr. Barrett, as we have explained from the start,
our case is hugely circumstantial.
You knew your sister, sir.
There is no way she would ever take her own life,
not in any circumstance.
She was murdered.
If you know it-- She did not commit suicide--
You absolutely know it.
She said that if she turned up missing,
that I should call the police
because Scott probably did something to her.
BOBBY: Objection!
You want me to sign this--
An affidavit saying I coached a witness to lie?
He made that stuff up about his sister being afraid.
Helen, I told him
what his testimony needed to accomplish.
I never said lie.
I'm convinced that Kyle Barrett lied on the stand
after being coached by the prosecution.
I don't think Mr. Bay crossed the line.
I see no evidence that he solicited perjury.
The conviction therefore stands.
I'll get a new trial, right?
I mean, the judge made all of those mistakes.
Am I going to get a new trial?
That's what we're hoping for.
I thought I was okay,
but I'm feeling maybe I'm not.
Just hurry.
Two years? That's it?
两年?就这样吗?
Yes.
是的
It's a decent plea for us.
对我们而言,这个认罪协议不错了
If he gets convicted,
如果他被定罪,
the most he'd serve is probably three.
最多也就是判三年
But I could've died, Helen.
但是我差点死了呀,Helen
I understand, but like you said,
这我理解,但就像你说的
you didn't think he was really trying to kill you.
你并不认为他真的想杀了你
But he tried to hurt me.
但他是要伤害我的
Which is why he's about to go on trial.
可他也因此受审了
I'll get him, Margaret, but if we can get the plea...
我会让他被定罪的,Margaret,
但如果我们能达成认罪协议。。。
you don't want to be put through this.
你不会想让自己熬过整个庭审过程的
I know your husband's lawyers.
我认识代理你丈夫的律师们
They're tough.
他们是很强的
Three years.
才三年
I am not pleading guilty.
我不接受认罪
Look, this is your wife
听着,你的太太
saying you pushed her down a flight of stairs.
说你把她推下楼梯
-I didn't touch her. -The problem is
-我都没有碰过她
-但问题是
victims of domestic violence can look very sympathetic--
家暴的受害者很容易得到同情。。。
-She is not a victim. -Well, they'll make her look like one,
-她不是受害者
-即使如此,他的律师会让她看起来是
and the jury is going to want to know--
而且陪审团也会想知道。。。
Why would she lie about this?
她有什么必要撒谎?
I would like to know myself.
我还想知道呢!
-Robert-- -What about my daughter?
-Robert。。。
-我女儿怎么办?
If I plead guilty to a crime like this,
如果这样认罪的话
then I'll lose custody of her.
随之我就就会失去对她的监护权
No, that isn't necessarily true.
不,不一定会那样的
-You could get custody-- -No, I didn't do it.
-你能争取到监护权
-不,我没有做什么
I didn't throw my wife down a flight of stairs,
我没有把我太太推下楼梯
and I won't say that I did.
别再说我做了那些
I don't care what my odds are. No.
我不在乎我能赢的概率有多大,我不认罪
Can I have your attention, everybody?
请大家注意一下好吗?
I have very exciting news. Now, it's kind of private,
我有一个非常令人兴奋的消息,有点私密的
but, um, I've been keeping it in for, like, two months now,
但是,呃,我已经保守这个秘密,差不多两个月了
and I can't anymore. I'm sorry.
但再也忍♥不住了,抱歉
What?
是什么?
Well, two months ago-- Now, keep in mind
好吧,两个月前。。。挺好了
it is so not like me to go through waste cans,
我非常非常不喜欢翻垃圾桶
but it was a dull day, and I was in the ladies' room.
那个个沉闷的一天,我在女厕所
Anyways, I found this pregnancy test thing,
总之吧,我发现了一个验孕棒
and it was positive.
而且是阳性的
Now, I know it could've been anybody on this floor,
现在,我知道这没准儿是这楼层里的哪个人的
but I still had a feeling.
但我还是有种感觉
Then yesterday a book came, and I opened it, you know,
然后在昨天送来一本书,我打开书
thinking it was just office supplies--
以为就是办公类的。。。
Books-- Usually library things.
书籍。。。在图书馆的那类
Unfortunately, I threw away who it was addressed to,
不巧的是,我把收件人的地址扔掉了
and then the trash guy came and picked it up,
我就去找清洁工那里找了回来
and-- Well, whatever.
然后。。。算了,总之。
《孕期完全指导》
Somebody here is pregos. Lindsay?
这里有人叫pregos. Lindsay吗?
-I didn't order that thing. -Oh, come on.
-我没有邮购那东西
-噢,拉倒吧
I thought I saw a tummy.
我想我看到大肚子了
I did not order that thing.
我没有邮购那东西
Lindsay, we might as well tell them.
Lindsay,我们还是告诉他们吧
-That's great! -Thank you, Lucy, for your exciting news.
-那太棒了!
-谢谢你告诉我们这个好消息,Lucy
Well, I couldn't keep it from the family.
是呀,我无法跟大家保密
-How far along? -Four months.
-多久了呀?
-四个月
-Who's the father? -You're funny today.
-父亲是谁呀?
-你今天真逗
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Help, police!
救救我,警官!
Where you at, ma'am? Ma'am?
您在哪里?夫人?夫人?
830 Brayson. You have to hurry!
Brayson 830号♥,你们快来呀!
Okay, okay, stay on the line.
好的,好的,别挂电♥话♥
Just tell me what's happening.
告诉我怎么回事
What are you doing?
你干什么?
My husband-- 830--
我丈夫他。。。830。。。
What the hell are you doing? Margaret!
Margaret,你到底在干吗?!
Robert, stop! You're--
Robert,住手!你。。。
Ma'am, are you there?
夫人,您还在线吗?
Can you get back on the phone, ma'am? Hello?
你能再接电♥话♥吗?夫人?喂?
What's happening, ma'am? Hello?
怎么了,夫人?喂?
830 Brayson. Are you familiar with that address?
Brayson 830号♥,这个地址你熟悉吗?
Yes. After getting the radio run, I responded to that location.
是的,接到无线电通知后,我赶到那里
-And what did you find? -The front door was open.
-你发现了什么?
-前门是敞开着的
When we got inside, we found the defendant
当我们进屋后,我们发现被告
at the base of a stairwell in the foyer area.
在门厅楼梯的下面
Mrs. Wakefield was lying face up, wearing a nightgown,
Wakefield夫人穿着睡衣仰面躺在那里
and she appeared to be unconscious.
看起来失去了知觉
The defendant was sitting next to her
被告坐在她身边
holding her head from behind.
从后面抱着她的头
Was there anybody else in the house?
还有别人在屋里吗?
The defendant's 9-year-old daughter.
有,被告九岁的女儿在家
She said she was in her room and didn't see anything.
她说她在她的房♥间里,什么也没有看到
Could you describe the defendant's demeanor
你在对他问话的时候
when you spoke to him?
你能描述一下被告的举止吗?
He was very upset.
他显得非常烦乱
Right away I could smell alcohol on his breath,
我马上就能闻到他呼吸中的酒味儿
and his eyes, they were very glassy.
而且他的眼神非常呆滞
What did you do next?
接下来你们做了什么?
I called for an ambulance,
我叫了急救
and we took Mrs. Wakefield to Mass General.
然后我们把Wakefield夫人送到麻省总医院
Could you describe her condition?
你能描述一下她的状况吗?
At first she was still unconscious,
开始她还是没有知觉
but on the way there she started to come to.
在途中她苏醒过来
That's when she told me that her husband had pushed her.
那时她告诉我,是他丈夫把她推倒的
Just to be clear, Officer,
再澄清一次,警官
could you describe Mrs. Wakefield's exact words?
你能确切描述一下Wakefield太太的话吗?
"He pushed me. Robert pushed me."
“他推了我,Robert推的我”
-You said my client was upset? -Yes.
-你说我的当事人那时很烦躁?
-是的
-He wasn't violent? -No.
-他有暴♥力♥倾向吗?
-没有
And when you got there, you saw him sitting with his wife
当你们到那里的时候,你看到他坐在他妻子身边
holding her head in his hands?
用手抱着她的头?
Yes.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表