剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
if the judge determines that the brother did commit perjury,
法官认定受害人的弟弟确实做了伪证
then we get a new trial.
那我们就可以得到重审的机会
Unfortunately, we go before the same judge we had at trial.
不幸的是,我们会面对之前主持过庭审的同一位法官
Wolf?
Wolf法官?
Yes, but...
对,但是。。。
I said no toast!
我说过的不要吐司!
No toast.
不要吐司
Scott, you need to rest.
Scott,你需要好好修养
The doctor says that you're suffering from clinical depression.
医生说你患有临床抑郁症
Karen dying, the conviction...
Karen的死,还有被判刑。。。
You need to rest, take your medication,
你需要休息,按时服药
and we'll do what we need to do.
我们会尽心尽力的
The spots are going away.
斑点的幻觉消失了
I'm doing better, Bobby. I'm not seeing the spots.
我好些了,Bobby,我没有看见那些斑点了
This is great.
太好了
You'll, uh...
你会,呃。。。
You'll come back and see me after the hearing?
你会在听证会之后回来看我吗?
I promise.
我一定。
-I promise. -Thank you.
-我一定来
-谢谢你
She is a witness! I have a right to question any witness!
她是一个证人,我有权讯问一个证人!
I filed my appearance with the court,
我向法庭提交的出庭宣示文件
indicating I represent the entire family.
表明了我是代理这整个家庭的
Which is a potential conflict of interest.
这是存在潜在利益冲突的
You take that up here, not on a playground.
你应该在这处理问题,而不是跑去学校操场上
You went to the school?
你去学校了?
Yes.
是的
What the hell is wrong with you?
你有毛病吧?
What's wrong is I think this girl
我就是觉得这女孩
may have seen or heard something that night.
也许看见或者听见了当晚发生的事情
Then your course of action
那么你的做法
was to get a material witness warrant.
应该是去申请一个关键证人的授权书
Your Honor, under the circumstances--
法官大人呀,这种情况下。。。
There are rules barring contact
有禁止和被代理的对方接触
with represented parties
进行接触的规定
that especially apply to prosecutors, Miss Gamble!
尤其对控方更是如此,Gamble小姐
She's nine years old!
她才九岁!
I believe the witness is
我相信这个证人是
under the control of the defendant.
处于被告方控制之下
You have been running about
你一直上蹿下跳
making accusation after accusation
制♥造♥一个接一个的
with nothing to support it!
毫无根据的指控
That's why I went to ask questions.
那就是我为什么去探寻的原因
Well, you went about it the wrong way!
算了吧,但你采用了错误的方法!
You are restrained from going near the girl.
你被禁止再去接近那个女孩
You're lucky I don't report you to the bar!
算你走运,我不打算到律师协会举报你!
-Your Honor-- -That is all!
-法官大人
-到此为止!
-Do I have to do anything? -No. I promise.
-我必须要做些什么吗?
-不用,我保证
We just want you to be there.
我们只是希望你去那里
It would be good for the jury
看到你们一家人都在一起
to see you all as a family, that's all.
那会给陪审团一个好的印象,仅此而已
Okay.
好吧
Jenny, could you go out for a second?
Jenny,你能出去一小会儿吗?
I'd like to talk to Miss Washington.
我要和Washington小姐说点事
-I'll take her. -Thank you.
-我带她出去
-谢谢
Come on, honey.
走吧,宝贝儿
Is this really necessary?
真有这个必要吗?
I wouldn't ask for it if I didn't need to.
如果不需要的话,我也不会要求的
We stand a very good chance of an acquittal here.
我们很有机会获得无罪判决
Why risk it?
为什么要冒险呢?
The risk is her being traumatized.
风险是她精神上会受到创伤
She's got to sit and listen
她要坐在那里去听那些
to accusations that her father...
有关她父亲。。。
threw her stepmother down the stairs.
把她继母推下楼梯的指责。
Again...
再说一遍。。。
I'm trying to avoid a conviction.
我要努力避免被判有罪
All right, Mr. Donnell.
好了,Donnell先生。
Call your first witness.
传唤你第一个证人吧。
The defense calls Helen Gamble.
被告方传Helen Gamble
Offer of proof?
提供证据?
Miss Gamble was there in the room
Gamble小姐当时和
with Barrett and Mr. Bay.
Barrett先生以及Bay先生同在一个房♥间里
She was the lead D. A.
她是首席地区检察官
What's she going to say that's not in her affidavit?
她是要陈述在她宣誓证词书中没有的内容吗?
Well, she will confirm all the allegations
呃,她会证实在她的宣誓书中
-made in her affidavit. -She doesn't need to. I've heard them.
-所有的陈述
-那她就不必了,我已经知道那些内容了
Call your next witness.
传唤你的下一个证人
What about the commonwealth's right
那。。。州检交叉盘问证人
to cross-examine this witness?
的权力呢?
Mr. Bay?
Bay先生?
I think the court can take judicial notice
我认为法庭能秉公裁断
we dispute Miss Gamble's claims.
我们对Gamble小姐的主张提出质疑
The court of appeals
上诉法庭
ordered a full evidentiary hearing on this issue.
安排了一次针对此问题的专门听证会
I will enter her affidavit into evidence.
我将把她的宣誓书作为证据
Call your next witness, please.
请传唤你的下一个证人
I object to this!
我对此表示反对!
If you have any other witnesses,
如果你还有别的证人
you'd better call them.
你最好传唤他们
Otherwise, this evidentiary hearing is over.
否则,这次证据听证会就结束了
The defense objects to the court acting out of ego!
被告方反对法庭这种出于自负的行为
The defense wants it noted for the record
被告方要求将反对意见记录在案
that the trial court judge is angered by the fact
审判庭法官被上诉法庭裁定他犯有错误
that the appeals court ruled he was in error,
的事实所激怒。
and the defense wants its objection noted for the record
而且被告方要求将此反对意见记录在案
that the trial court judge is not complying
审判庭法官没有遵从
with the order of the appeals court.
上诉法庭的命令
I will repeat--
我再说一遍。。。
Call your next witness, or the hearing is over.
传唤你的下一位证人,否则听证会就结束
My next witness, Kyle Barrett, hasn't arrived yet.
我下一位证人,Kyle Barrett,还没到
We'll adjourn until he does. One hour.
我们休庭等他,一个小时
(gavel bangs)
(crowd murmuring)
So we have a crime
所以说,我们有一项连受害人都说不存在
where the victim says it didn't happen.
的犯罪行为。
Now, did she once claim it did?
那么,她她有没有说过呢?
Yes.
她说过
But, as she explained,
但是,如她所解释的
she was confused and angry,
她那时迷惑且愤懑
and she lashed out.
所以她归咎于(她的丈夫)
And all those statements came
如她所述
when she was emotionally unsteady,
她所有的陈述都来自
as she told you.
当她情绪不稳定的时侯
But now she's admitting the truth--
但现在她供述出真♥相♥是。。。
It never happened.
那些都没有发生过
All those prior statements she made?
所有她那些之前的陈述?
Made up.
是编造的
We don't just have reasonable doubt
关于他的罪行
as to his guilt here;
我们不仅仅有合理怀疑
we have proof of his innocence.
我们有他是无辜的证据
She finally let go of her rage
她最终放下了她的愤怒
and let the truth come out.
而说出了真♥相♥
If only we could get a zealous district attorney
但愿我们能有一个热心的地区检察官
to do the same.
也能这么做
Yes, that's the only reason we're here--
是呀,我们在这里的唯一原因。。。
Because I'm an angry, overzealous district attorney
因为我是一个愤怒、过分热心的地方检察官
who cannot let go of her rage.
但她放不下她的愤怒
Do you really believe that?
你们真的相信那些吗?
Nothing to do with the fact
抛开一个失去知觉的女人
that an unconscious woman was rushed to the hospital.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表