剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我说话之间,警♥察♥就在赶过来
Then I'd better not waste time.
那么我们就别浪费时间了
Before you touch me, you should know
你动我之前,你应该明白
I have cooties.
我身上有虱子
Oh, you're a funny boy.
噢,你真有趣
Please...
拜托!
You have exceeded the time allotted...
你已经超出了分配给你的时间。。。
Does this tape represent an accurate account
这盘磁带可以视为那天晚上
of the events as they happened that night?
发生的事情的准确记录吗?
Pretty much.
差不多
Takes some getting used to.
需要一些时间来习惯
You should have told me it was your first.
你应该告诉我,你是第一次
The doctor's almost ready for the exam...
医生差不多准备好来做检查。。。
you coming back in?
你还进去吗?
Um...
嗯
Look, tell me if I need to call the crisis center,
需要我再给危机处理中心打电♥话♥再派一个顾问来的话,
get another counselor down here.
就告诉我
Unh-unh. I'm okay.
呃,呃,我还行
I don't mean to be brutal,
我不是故意要不讲情理
but you're not going to do her any good
但是你对她不会有用的
if you run out of the room again.
如果你再次跑出房♥间
I'm fine.
我没问题
How old are you?
你多大了?
Let's go.
我们进去吧
You made a deal with the prosecution
你和检方达成了一个交易
in exchange for your testimony,
用来换取你的证词
didn't you, Mr. Neel?
不是吗?Neel先生?
We covered that.
我们提到过了
Yes. It bears repeating
嗯,值得重复
because in all my years as a criminal defense attorney,
因为在我多年的犯罪辩护律师生涯里
I've never seen a case where a man goes to a house,
我从来没有遇见这样一个案子,一个男人闯入房♥屋
breaks in, lies in wait, decapitates his victim,
坐下来等着,然后把受害人斩首
then gets off with manslaughter.
最后判为过失杀人
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
They have you on videotape entering Mr. Hinks' house,
我们有你进入Hinks先生房♥间的视频记录
is that correct?
对吗?
It is.
是的
And we heard the audiotape of you killing him?
并且我们听到了你杀人的录音?
Yes.
是的
So, basically they had you.
那么,基本上他们已经有充足证据抓到你
You were looking at murder, life with no parole,
你会被视为谋杀犯,终身监禁并且没有假释
weren't you, Mr. Neel?
不是吗?Neel先生
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
I'm fingering Bobby to help myself.
我指控Bobby来自救
Why would I think that?
我为什么那样想?
Look, I'm telling the truth here.
看看,我说出了事实
How many times have you been convicted of murder, sir?
你有多少次被判谋杀罪?
Convicted once.
判了一次
Armed robbery?
几次持械抢劫?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
According to your record, twice.
根据对你的记录,是两次
Assault?
那人身伤害罪呢?
Look, I didn't bring my resume.
我可没有带着我的简历
Three times.
是三次
Possession of drugs?
还有持有毒品
I'm telling the truth what happened that day.
我在说那天发生的事实
Rape?
几次强♥奸♥罪?
I still maintain my innocence on that.
我依然坚持我那些事是无辜的
Perjury?
几次做伪证?
Once, and that...
一次,还有。。。
Murder, rape, armed robbery,
谋杀,强♥奸♥,持械抢劫
assault, and perjury.
人身伤害和伪证。
Have we left out anything, Mr. Neel?
我还漏掉了什么吗?Neel先生?
This deal you made to get manslaughter,
你通过交易得到了过失杀人罪
instead of spending every day for the rest of your life in prison,
避免了在监狱里渡过余生
you're going to get out again, aren't you?
你又可以再次出狱了,不是吗?
Look...
听我说。。。
I asked you a question, sir.
我问你一个问题,先生
Under this deal,
通过这个交易
just by coming to court and accusing Bobby Donnell,
只需要到法庭上指控Bobby Donnell
you get out again, true or false?
你就可以再出狱了,是还是不是?
True.
是
Thank you, Mr. Neel.
谢谢你,Neel先生
Nothing further.
没别的问题了
Maddie, I need to do the pelvic exam now,
Maddie,我现在需要做骨盆检查
see if you have any injuries, okay?
看看你有没有受伤,好吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
It's really important that we make sure you're okay.
确定你是否没问题真的很重要
Try to relax your muscles.
试着放松肌肉
This won't be too uncomfortable.
这不会太难受的
Do you want to hold my hand?
你想抓着我的手吗?
I'm just going to put my hand on your knees.
我正要把手放到你的膝盖上
Wait, wait.
等下,等下
I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe we could get a different doctor.
也许我们可以换个医生
I, I mean, can we still get a female doctor?
我,我的意思是,我们找个女医生?
No. I can do it.
不用,我行
I can do it.
我可以
Okay, I don't see any signs of tearing.
好吧,我没有看到任何撕裂的迹象
This is good.
这还好
If you want, I could...
如果你愿意,我可以。。。
I just need to take a couple of swabs, and we're done.
我只需要拿几块棉签,我们就做完了
Get...some cream.
拿。。。一些药膏
Lucy, go to the nurses' station,
Lucy,去护士站
and what you want to ask them for is sulfa cream.
你要做的是跟她们要些磺胺药膏
The sulfa cream, would you get that for me?
磺胺药膏,你能帮我去拿吗?
All right, Caroline is going to finish the rape kit,
好的,Caroline要完成检查了
comb for pubic hairs
阴毛梳
and take scrapings from under your fingernails.
从指甲下取些碎屑
Okay, we have a decision to make
好了,我们要做一个决定
whether or not you testify.
你是否要出庭作证
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
How do I not testify?
我怎么会不出庭作证?
Well...
呃。。。
I'm the only one to refute Neel's story.
我是唯一可以反驳Neel说辞的人
Bobby, if you get up there,
Bobby,如果你出庭作证
you'll be saying that you sent Alan Neel to scare him,
你将要谈及你指使Alan Neel去进行恐吓
and under the felony murder rule,
按照重罪谋杀罪的定罪原则
that may be all the prosecution needs.
那可能就是检方所需要的全部
If we rest now,
如果我们现在停止
we could just argue reasonable doubt.
我们能以合理怀疑来辩诉
All the prosecution has to show you sent him there at all
控方证明你指使他的所有证据
is the word of a convicted felon
是来源于一个寻求避免终身监禁的
looking to avoid a life sentence.
被定罪的重罪犯的证词
The jury will assume Bobby sent him there.
陪审团会假定Bobby指使了他
-Why else would they... -An assumption isn't proof.
-他们为什么不会做别的假定-假定又不是明证
But if you say you sent him...
但如果你亲口说你派他去。。。
That is proof.
那就是个明证
Look, the question is,
听着,问题在于
where do you stand now?
你的立场是什么?
Was Neel convincing?
Neel是可信的吗?
He wasn't terrible.
他并不可怕
Look, if Bobby doesn't testify,
大家看,如果Bobby不出庭作证
how do we explain Neel going to Hinks' house?
我们对于Neel到Hinks家里的事怎么解释?
What I'm saying, we may be handing them their case.
我要说的是,我们可能会给对方帮忙
If bobby says he sent him,
如果Bobby说是他派去的
we remove reasonable doubt on that issue.
我们就消除了合理怀疑
It could be case over.
这案子也就结束了
And what I'm saying is we've already lost on that issue.
而我说的是,我们已经输了
Everybody in that courtroom knows Bobby sent him.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表