剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
这里还有别的家庭成员在吗?
I'm her only family.
我是她唯一的家人
Helaine, I think --
Helaine,我觉得。。。
Bobby, no.
不行,Bobby。
What are we facing?
我们现在的情况是?
We can do auto-transfusions for the surgery.
我们可以利用自动输血做手术
What's that mean?
什么意思?
We basically recycle her own blood,
总的来说就是用她自己的血液进行循环
but she's lost almost 3 liters coming in.
但是她来的时候已经失血三升了
The odds of her surviving without a transfusion --
如果没有输血,她存活的概率。。。
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她谈谈
Bobby.
I said no.
我说了不行。
Do the surgery. No blood.
做手术吧,但不能输血
One second, Helaine.
等等,Helaine
This is my daughter.
这是我的女儿
One second.
就等一小会儿
What do I need to do?
我需要怎么做?
I'm sorry?
什么意思?
To authorize the transfusion.
我需要怎么做才能让输血获准
You need to convince the mother.
你需要说服她妈妈
The patient's intent --
患者意愿。。。
I can't take your word over her mother's
对不起,在患者意愿问题上,
on what the patient's intent is. I'm sorry.
我要优先听取她母亲的,而不是你的
I'm going to go over to the mother,
我会去找她母亲,
then I'll come back to you and tell you she consented.
然后我会回来告诉你她同意了
Then you'll be authorized to give the transfusion.
你就获准可以进行输血
Then you'll be covered.
那你就有保障了
This authorization
这个授权
isn't to technically cover the surgeons.
技术上讲并不是保障外科医生的
It's to protect the patient's rights.
这是为了保护患者的权益的
How is this patient protected if she's going to die?
如果她死了还谈什么保护患者?
Mr. Donnell, the ethics of this arena are perhaps
Donnell先生,这个领域的行为道德规范
a little different than the one you're used to playing in.
跟你曾经接触过的有点不同
Tell me, how does it become more ethical
告诉我,让她死在你手里如何会更符合道德规范,医生?
to let her die in your arena, Doctor?
告诉我,让她死在你手里如何会更符合道德规范,医生?
I'm sorry, but this hospital needs more
对不起,但这家医院只凭你个人的保证是不能进行输血的
than your personal assurance
对不起,但这家医院只凭你个人的保证是不能进行输血的
to perform this transfusion.
对不起,但这家医院只凭你个人的保证是不能进行输血的
I'm going to court first thing in the morning.
我早上就赶去法♥院♥
In the meantime, keep working on Helaine.
同时,继续说服Helaine
Okay.
好的
(indistinct chatter)
(police radio chatter)
Watch your step, sir.
先生,留神脚下
We found this correspondence in the debris.
我们在废墟中找到了这封信
It's from Roland Hofstra.
Roland Hofstra写的
He's a probate attorney.
他是一个遗嘱事务律师
"Dear Ms. Dole,
“亲爱的Dole女士,
"My client bequeathed this item to you.
“我的当事人将此遗赠于你。
Sincerely, Roland Hofstra."
此致,Roland Hofstra”
Lucy must have thrown it away.
Lucy一定是把这个丢掉了
She could've.
应该是的
She was kind of in a daze over her rape case.
她对她那次强♥奸♥案心有芥蒂
How's Rebecca?
Rebecca情况如何?
She's still in surgery.
还在做手术。
Um, Bobby's going to go into court.
唔,Bobby正在去法♥院♥
The mother still won't budge?
她母亲还没有让步?
Detective?
警探先生?
Ellenor?
Ellenor?
Kevin?
Kevin,是你?
My God, what happened?
天啊,怎么回事?
It looks like a bomb went off.
看起来像是爆了颗炸♥弹♥。
Wheelchair to admitting.
轮椅到入院处
Wheelchair to admitting.
轮椅到入院处
Dr. Berenger to ER 3. Dr. Berenger to ER 3.
Berenger医生请到三号♥急诊室,Berenger医生请到三号♥急诊室
We repaired the spleen.
我们修复了脾脏
Uh, no other internal organs were damaged.
唔,没有其他内脏受损
We didn't have to take the kidney.
我们不需要摘掉肾脏
She came through pretty well.
她差不多可以挺过来了
The blood loss is still a major concern.
失血仍然是个主要的问题
Her heart rate is 168. It should be in the 70s.
她的心率是168,70多比较正常。
Right now our biggest worry is that she could go into shock.
目前我们最担心的是她可能会休克
Can I see her?
我能看看她吗?
She'll be taken to I. C. U.
她要被送到重症监护室
You can see her there in about an hour.
你大约一个小时左右可以在那里看望她
Thank you.
谢谢你
She really needs blood, Mrs. Washington.
Washington太太,她确实需要输血
I'll have a nurse bring you to I. C. U.
我会叫一个护士带你去重症监护室
Helaine, please.
Helaine,求你了
Eugene, when she was in surgery
Eugene,当她做手术的时候,
you sat there for a long time with your eyes closed.
你闭着眼睛在那边坐了很久
What were you doing?
你那是在做什么?
Praying.
祈祷
You turned to your faith.
你求助于你的信仰。
My daughter and I would like to turn to ours.
我的女儿和我也会求助于我们的信仰
No warning, no hearing.
没有警告也没有进行听证
Okay. Did you facilitate the relationship?
那么,你对这种关系提供帮助了吗?
No! I knew about it, but that's it.
没有!我知晓此事,但也就是知道而已
I was fired because a fellow teacher
我被解雇的原因是
had an affair with a student and I didn't report him.
因为我没有举报我的同事和他的女学生有私情
That's the extent of my participation,
如果你能说那就是参与的话,那这就是我参与的程度
if you could even call it that.
如果你能说那就是参与的话,那这就是我参与的程度
Were you involved in a cover-up?
你参与了掩盖这种关系吗?
No! Ellenor, you know me. I would nev--
没有!Ellenor,你了解我,我从不。。。
Okay.
好的。
The teacher who had the affair--
这个和学生有私情的教师。。。
He's a friend?
是你朋友吗?
Yes. That's probably the problem.
是的,这也许就是问题所在,
They're finding me guilty by association.
他们通过联想认为我有责任
It's not right.
这样不对的。
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错什么
When's the hearing with the school board?
学校董事会什么时候举♥行♥听证会?
This afternoon.
今天下午
And you're coming to me now?
那你现在才来找我?
I was going to have my union rep do it, but...
我本来打算让我的工会代表去做,但是。。。
Kevin, one of my partners just got critically injured.
Kevin,我的一个伙伴儿刚刚受了重伤。
I don't think that I'm--
我觉得我不应。。。
Okay.
那好吧。
Actually, the distraction...
其实,这些让人心烦意乱的事。。。
There's nothing we can really do here.
我们在这儿也完全无能为力。
I'll do this.
我来办吧
Let me take one shot with the principal.
让我找校长谈一下试试看
What's he like?
他人怎么样?
Usually fair, but he's also stubborn.
通常是公正的,但也有点固执
Is he at school now?
他现在在学校吗?
I'm sure he is.
肯定在
Let's go.
我们走吧。
What do you expect me to do?
你希望我做什么?
Give me a court order.
给我一个法庭令
To override a person's religious freedom?
用来践踏一个人的宗教自♥由♥?
It's my opinion
我的观点是
that Rebecca Washington would want the transfusion.
Rebecca Washington会希望输血的
And that would mean something if your opinion mattered,
如果你的观点有分量,那倒是说得过去
but it doesn't, Mr. Donnell.
但并不这样的,Donnell先生。
You have no standing here, and you know it.
你自己知道,在此事上你没有合适的身份
I believe an argument can be made
我相信通过辩论可以
to substitute my judgment for the mother's.
使我的意见代替她母亲的意见而得到采纳
Even if that's true,
即使是那样的
that argument is certainly not going to be made ex parte.
辩论也不能单方面进行。
Time is of the essence.
时间紧迫
Then why did you come here without Mrs. Washington?
那为什么你没有和Washington夫人一起来?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表