剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
你理解他是什么意思?
I really wasn't sure.
我真的不确定
I just didn't read it as "arrest him."
我只是不理解为“逮捕他”
Thank you, detective.
谢谢你,警探先生
Well, what did you read it as?
那么,你怎么理解那句话的?
I wasn't sure.
我说不好
Are you in the business of roughing people up, detective?
你的职业是在对人施暴吗?
No.
不是
Killing them?
杀人?
No.
不是?
Arresting them?
逮捕?
I arrest people, yes.
我逮捕人,是的
Yes. Well, couldn't Mr. Donnell possibly have been saying,
嗯,好吧,难道Donnell先生不可能是在说
"do what you do"?
“做你该做的”吗?
I don't know, eugene.
我不知道,eugene
Prior to this conversation,
在谈话之前
had Mr. Donnell ever asked you to do anything illegal, detective?
警探先生,Donnell 先生曾经要求你做任何违法的事情吗?
No.
没有
So, it is possible, sir,
那么,有可能是
that when he said "get this guy,"
当他说"搞掉他"的时候
he meant "arrest him."
他的意思是“逮捕他”
As I said, I couldn't tell.
我说过,我说不清
You couldn't tell, so it's possible.
你说不清,那就是有可能
I suppose.
我想是的
And you described Mr. Donnell as being agitated when he said this,
而且如你所述,Donnell先生说这话的时候很激动
is that correct?
是吗?
Yes.
是的
Well, his wife had just been threatened again by a serial killer.
好吧,他的妻子正被一个系列杀手所威胁
He responded by coming to the police and saying, "get this guy."
他对此的反应是跑进警局说到“搞掉他”
Yes.
是的
I don't even know why they called him.
我甚至不知道他们为什么打电♥话♥给他。
They called him to bolster Neel.
他们叫他支持Neel
McGuire just made him a little more believable,
McGuire刚让他有点可信度
made the jury a little more predisposed to believe him.
使陪审团有些倾向于相信他
And he's next, right?
他是下一个,对吗?
He's next.
他是下一个
Aren't you going to get that?
你不打算看一眼吗?
That's my rape center pager.
那是我的性侵中心的传呼机
Well, it seems you have a call, Lucy.
嗯,好像你收到了个传呼,Lucy
Dr. Davis, telephone, please.
Davis医生,有电♥话♥,谢谢
Lucy Hatcher?
Lucy Hatcher?
From the rape crisis center.
来自性侵危机处理中心
I'm Caroline. Treatment room 3.
我是Caroline,三号♥治疗室
Name's Maddie Warner. 22 years old.
名叫Maddie Warner,22岁
Did the police bring her in?
是警♥察♥带她来的吗?
I think so.
我想是的
There's trauma to the face and neck,
面部和颈部有创伤
defensive wounds on the hands.
手上的防御性伤口
We haven't done the pelvic yet.
我们还没有做骨盆手术
She's in there.
她在那里
I'll be in with the doctor in a few for the full exam.
我过一会儿带医生来,做全面检查
Hi, Maddie.
hi,Maddie
My name's Lucy Hatcher.
我是Lucy Hatcher
I'm a counselor from the rape crisis center.
我是性侵危机处理中心的顾问
I'm here to help you through this.
我是来帮你渡过难关的
Is there anybody that you'd like me to call
有谁需要我我去联♥系♥吗?
a friend or a family member?
朋友或者家人?
So, when he gets here,
接下来,当医生来到这儿
the doctor's going to do two things.
他要做两件事
First he's going to make sure that you're okay
首先他要确认你没问题
medically okay
指医疗角度没问题
and, and then, to help the police catch this guy,
然后,然后要协助警方抓住这个家伙
he'll do some evidence collection.
医生会做一些证据的收集
You don't have to do the rape kit if you don't want to...
如果你不愿意的话,也不必做性侵检测
But it'll really help if you ever want to prosecute.
但如果你打算进行诉讼的话,那样做是很有帮助的
Can I get you anything?
我帮你拿点东西吧?
A blanket, maybe?
毯子,行吗?
No! No! No! No!
不!不!不!
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
实在对不起
I'd been a client for about 10 years or so,
我作为他的客户差不多十年了
though not lately 'cause, you know,
虽然最近没犯什么事
I'd been law abiding.
我一直遵守法律的
When did Mr. Donnell last defend you, Mr. Neel?
Donnell先生最近一次为你辩护是什么时间?
About eight years ago.
大概八年前
The charges were?
被控罪名是?
Double homicide.
双重谋杀
You were acquitted?
无罪释放了?
Yes, I was.
嗯,是的
Could you describe for the court your relationship with Mr. Donnell?
你能向法庭说明一下你和Donnell先生的关系吗?
Well, mainly lawyer-client,
呃,主要是律师和客户
but I was very indebted to him.
但,我非常感激他
You know, when you allegedly kill people and get charged for it,
你们明白的,当你被指控杀人并且因此被起诉
the man who gives you back your freedom
而一个让你重获自♥由♥的人
well, I felt I owed him my life, basically.
没错,总的来说,我觉得我欠他一条命
Now, turning your attention to the day of December 5th,
现在,把你的注意力转到12月5日
did you meet with Mr. Donnell?
你那天见了 Donnell先生吗?
Yes, I got a call from his assistant
是的,我接到了他助理的电♥话♥
saying there's a big emergency and he needed to see me.
说是有非常紧急的情况,他需要见我
You went to his office.
你去他的办公室?
I did.
是的
Could you tell the court what happened there?
你能告诉法庭那里发生了什么事吗?
Well, he was upset.
呃,他有些心烦意乱
Told me he got married and he had a problem.
跟我说他结婚了,但是有个麻烦事
I figured he just wanted me to kill his wife,
我估计他是想让我杀了他妻子
but that wasn't it.
但不是那回事
He said this psycho was threatening her,
他说那精神病人正在威胁他妻子
and that he could harm her,
而且可能会伤害她的
and he wanted me to take care of him.
他希望我去照料一下
And by "take care of him, "
“照料一下”
what did you interpret that to mean?
你把这句话解读成什么意思?
Kill him.
杀了他
Kill him?
杀了他?
Yes.
是的
Did you and Mr. Donnell discuss a price?
你和Donnell先生商量过价钱吗?
$50, 000.
五万美金
Did he pay you this money?
他付给你了吗?
Well, no.
没有
I figured he was good for it.
我估计他很擅长于此
Did he indicate when he wanted you to kill Mr. Hinks?
他有没有指示你什么时候去杀Hinks先生?
Immediately, and he gave me the guy's address.
马上,而且他给了我那家伙的地址
So what happened next, Mr. Neel?
接下来发生什么事了?Neel先生
Well, I went to this Hinks guy's house,
呃,我去了Hinks那家伙的家
I broke in, and I waited.
我闯进去,等着他
When Hinks got there,
当Hinks回家
I...
我。。。
I cut his head off and I put it in the freezer.
我把他头砍下来放到冰箱里
I'd like to play for you an audiotape
我想给你们放一段录音
that was recorded from within William Hinks' house.
这是来自William Hinks家中的录音
Bobby Donnell is a friend of mine.
“Bobby Donnell是我的朋友”
That your voice, Mr. Neel?
那是你的声音吗,Neel先生?
Yes. It's me and that Hinks right before I killed him.
是的,是我和那个Hinks,就在我杀掉他之前
I...I didn't know I was being taped, of course.
我。。。我当然不知道我被录了下来
That was unfortunate.
真不幸
Of course.
当然了
We got kind of an arrangement going.
我们达成了某种共识安排
I kill people, he gets me off.
我杀人,他帮我脱罪
Over the years, I'm in his debt pretty good,
这些年来,我欠他很多
so when he calls in a favor
所以当他请我帮忙的时候
I have a silent alarm.
我有个无声报♥警♥器
The police are on their way as I speak.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表