剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我要求律师在场
I asked for my lawyer.
这是Bernard Shanly
This is Bernard Shanly.
他是公设律师
He’s a public defender.
我不要公设律师
I don't want a public defender.
我要找Bobby Donnell
I asked for Bobby Donnell.
Neel先生
Mr. Neel,
我劝你现在听着就行了
I'm going to advise you to just listen now.
你听着吧,一边去
You listen. Beat it.
闭嘴,Alan
Shut up, Alan,
别再说话了
and just don't talk for a second.
Alan,你有麻烦了
You have a problem, Alan.
你杀的那个男人对安全方面有一点偏爱
The man you killed was a bit of a security freak.
他安装了些摄像头
He had cameras.
其中一个记录了你进入到他家里
One of them picked you up entering his house.
他也设法启动录音装置
He also managed to activate his phone machine,
记录了一部分你们俩之间的交流
which partially recorded an exchange between you two.
你恐吓那个女孩是选错了目标
You picked the wrong girl to terrorize.
Bobby Donnell是我的朋友
Bobby Donnell is a friend of mine.
我们安排好了
We got kind of an arrangement going.
我杀人
I kill people.
他帮我脱身
He gets me off.
多年以来,我欠他很多
Over the years, I'm in his debt pretty good,
所以当他要求我。。。
so when he calls in a favor...
我有静音警报
I have a silent alarm.
说话间警♥察♥就要来了
The police are on their way as I speak.
那我们就最好别浪费时间了
Then I'd better not waste time.
你动我之前应该要明白。。。
Before you touch me, you should know
我身上可有虱子
I have cooties.
好吧,你还真是挺搞笑得
Well, you're a funny boy.
求你了!
Please!
你知道吗?Alan
You see, Alan?
我可不觉得你应该
I don't think Bobby Donnell is the lawyer
找Bobby Donnell当你的律师
you want to be calling.
你感觉到了吗?
Did you feel that?
噢,我感觉到了
Ooh, I felt it.
我可没有
I didn't.
你没感觉到?噢,拜托
-You didn't feel that? -Oh, come on.
这下呢?
What about that?
我感觉到了
That I felt.
正常吧?
-Is that normal?
嘿,Jimmy
Hey, Jimmy,
怎么你从来没有想来摸我的胃?
how come you never ask to feel my stomach?
噢,Ellenor,别从我开始
Oh, don't start with me, Ellenor.
Bobby, 是Alan Neel
Bobby, Alan Neel.
他怎么了?
What about him?
他因谋杀William Hinks而被捕
He’s been arrested for William Hinks’ murder.
何时被捕?
Arrested when?
昨天晚上
Last night.
他们把他拘押了
They got him in lockup.
今天九点将被传讯
He's being arraigned at 9:00.
请回避
Privacy.
Bobby
Bobby
冷静
Calm down.
Bobby,他们知道了
Bobby, they know.
他们听到录音了
They got it on tape.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
他有些个类似录音器的东西
He had some recorder thing going.
谁?
Who?
Hinks,那个你让我去收拾的家伙
Hinks, the guy you had me whack.
嘿,我可没让你。。。
Hey, I didn't have you...
他们从录音上听到了
They got it on tape!
Alan,冷静
Alan, calm down.
他们希望我转控你
They want me to turn state against you.
什么?
What?
他们录了我的音,你知道是你派我。。。
They got me on tape, you know, you sent me...
谁要你转控我?
Who wants you to turn state?
警♥察♥
The cops...
还有那个侏儒检察官
and that midget DA.
Bobby,你我都被抓到了
Bobby, they got us both.
他们到底录到了些什么?
What exactly do they have on tape?
我告诉Hinks说是你派我来的
I telling Hinks that you sent me.
好吧,首先,我从没有让你去杀他
All right, first, I never sent you to kill him.
噢,别这样
Oh, come on.
我说的是吓唬他一下
I said scare him.
拜托了,Bobby
Now come on, Bobby.
我从来没有说。。。
I never said...
你看,我们都陷在这里了
Look, we're in deep here.
如果你打算冲我来。。。
If you're going to turn against me...
我没打算冲你来,我只是。。。
I'm not turning against you, I'm just...
好了好了
Okay, okay.
我们彼此需要,我们都有麻烦了
We need each other. We're in trouble,
所以,让我们在这里保持一致的立场
so, look, let's just get on the same page here
承认是你让我杀人的
and admit that you had me kill the guy.
我没有指使你去杀他
I did not have you kill him.
我会再来看你的,Alan
I'll be seeing you, Alan.
警卫
Guard!
Bobby Donnell
Bobby Donnell...
出什么事了?
What's going on?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
Mike
Mike.
你被控谋杀William Hinks
You're under arrest for the murder of William Hinks.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都能够用作为你的呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权在受审时请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你付不起律师费的话,我们可以给你提供
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
什么?
What?
刚刚发生的,他下午将被传讯
It just happened. He's being arraigned this afternoon.
我这就赶过去
I'm on my way.
我也去
I'm going, too.
不行,Lindsay
No, Lindsay...
他是我丈夫,我当然有权去。。。
He is my husband. I'm certainly entitled to...
你有七个月身孕了。 那又怎么样?
-You're seven months pregnant. -So what?
Lindsay,他说得对。 Ellenor!
-He's right, Lindsay. -Ellenor!
你不会想让自己因压力流产吧。
You don't want to stress yourself into miscarrying.
呆在这里
Stay here.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
I'll call you.
Jimmy,走
Jimmy, come on.
Karen?
Karen?
嘿,Bec,能和你谈谈吗?
Hey, Bec. Can I talk to you?
好的,没问题,一切还好吗?
Well, sure. Is everything okay?
我想聘请你,你有时间吗?
I think I'd like to hire you. Are you free?
我们来这边谈
Let’s go in here.
这是他们的错误, Rebecca
It's their fault, Rebecca.
他们为什么不能负起责任呢?
Why shouldn't they take responsibility?
I'm a widow because of them.
因为他们我成为了一个寡妇
Maybe they should,
或许他们应该
but to hold an employer liable for an employee's suicide...
但要追究雇主对雇员自杀的责任的话。。。
They worked him so hard. They verbally abused him.
他们给他繁重的工作,他们还用言语辱骂他
Law firms push associates all the time. They all work long hours.
律师事务所总是对员工的工作施压,他们都工作很长时间。
This went beyond that.
这超出了那个范畴
We both know Keith suffered from depression.
我们都知道Keith患有抑郁症
Which they were responsible for.
那就是他们应该为之负责的
Well, did any doctor say that?
好吧,有医生这么认为吗?
Look, Rebecca, you're my friend.
Rebecca,你是我的朋友
If you won't help me...
如果你都不帮我。。。
Of course I'll help you.
我当然会帮你
I'm just saying that your husband suffered from a pre-existing mental...
我只是说你的丈夫事先就患有精神方面的。。。
That law firm drove him to suicide, and I want to sue them.
那个律师事务所促成他自杀的,我要起诉他们
Was it foreseeable to you that Keith was going to take his life?
你预见到了Keith会自杀吗?
No.
没有
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表