剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
is you just happened to shoot
你就是碰巧开枪打中了那个让你最生气的人
the person you were most angry at.
你就是碰巧开枪打中了那个让你最生气的人
What a coincidence.
真是个巧合
-Objection. -Overruled.
-反对
-反对无效
How'd you get to the meeting that evening, Mr. Wallace?
Wallace先生,当晚你是怎么去赴会的?
I drove.
我开车去的。
Stop for all the traffic lights
途中遇到红灯都停下来了吗?
on the way over?
途中遇到红灯都停下来了吗?
I don't remember.
我记不清了
Any accidents or incidents
去Donnell先生办公室的途中,遇到事故或者什么别的事吗?
on the way to Mr. Donnell's office?
去Donnell先生办公室的途中,遇到事故或者什么别的事吗
No.
没有
You were dressed how?
你穿着如何?
I wore a suit.
我穿了套西装
On time for the meeting?
准时参会的?
Yes.
是的
If the meeting had gone well
如果会议进行顺利并且Duvall让你重新工作
and Mr. Duvall had given you your job back,
如果会议进行顺利并且Duvall让你重新工作
think you would have shot him?
你认为你还会向他开枪吗?
Objection. Speculation.
反对,要求证人进行推测
Sustained.
反对有效
Are you remorseful, sir, for shooting Mr. Duvall?
先生,你对枪杀Duvall先生而感到懊悔吗?
You know Sarah Duvall,
你认识坐在那边的Sarah Duvall
Harry's wife, sitting right over here.
她是Harry的太太
You know his three children.
你也认识他的三个孩子
You've just sat up here talking
你刚才坐在这里谈到杀了一个丈夫,一个三个孩子的父亲
about shooting a husband, a father of three.
你刚才坐在这里谈到杀了一个丈夫,一个三个孩子的父亲
You've talked about killing him
你谈到是出于义愤杀了他
with all this righteous indignation.
你谈到是出于义愤杀了他
Look at them, Mr. Wallace, and tell them
看着他们,Wallace先生,并告诉他们,
how powerful it made you feel to be arbitrary.
这种义愤有多强烈以致于你可以任性而为
Should we object?
我们要提出反对吗?
No.
不
Just explain to them
跟他们解释一下
how unfair life has been to you.
生活对你有多么不公平。
I am sure they'll understand.
我相信他们会理解的。
Maybe you could even give them some advice.
或许你还可以给他们提点建议,
Tell them they'll feel better
告诉他们,
if they just go out
只要他们出去亲手杀掉某个人
and shoot somebody themselves.
他们就会感觉好些了
I don't feel like talking anymore.
我不想再说什么了
I'm not going to talk.
我不想说了
I'm not going to talk.
我不想说了
You're going to talk.
你得开口说话
Oh, I have something to say, detective,
噢,我是有话要说的,警探先生
but it'll be to the judge when I file a claim
但那是在我因骚扰和非法监禁而提出索赔时
for harassment, false imprisonment --
会向法官说的
Incidentally, will this be the last arrest,
顺便问一下,这是最后一次逮捕吗?
or can I expect others?
顺便问一下,这是最后一次逮捕吗?
I want to know where you were two nights ago.
我要知道两天前的晚上你在哪里
I believe I was home alone watching "Taxi."
我想我是独自在家看“TAXI”节目
You think that's funny, William?
William,你觉得这样挺有趣吗?
I find humor is all about knowing your audience.
我发现幽默完全在于要知道你的听众是谁
While the joke could be lost on you,
当这个笑话对你不起作用时
I'm sure Lindsay is about to find herself in stitches.
我敢肯定Lindsay正要忍♥不住大笑起来
You don't think I know you come in to watch?
你以为我不知道你在看吗?
People always know
Lindsay,人们在被监视的时候总是会察觉到的
when they're being watched, Lindsay.
Lindsay,人们在被监视的时候总是会察觉到的
You, of all people, should know that.
你比所有其他人更应该明白这一点
I can't hold him.
我无法拘押他
What do you mean? He --
你什么意思?他。。。
I've got no evidence, Lindsay.
我们没有证据,Lindsay
The man --
这家伙。。。
The DNA didn't check out.
DNA测试结果不吻合
It was somebody else's hair.
那是别的某个人的头发
You already know?
你已经确定了?
We can't place him at the scene.
我们无法把他和现场联♥系♥起来
There's nothing to hold him with.
没有理由拘押他。
Unless he planted somebody else's hair,
除非是他把别人的头发放在那里的,
which is starting to happen now.
现在从这一点着手
Maybe he did, but we have nothing to implicate him.
也许是他放在那里的,但我们没有什么证据能扯上他
You're the D.A. Give me some advice here.
你是地区检察官,你给出点主意
So he's walking back out.
这样的话他就大摇大摆地出去了
He basically told me that I'm next,
他基本上告诉我了,我就是下一个
and out he goes?
就这么放了他?
What about just on the threats?
单凭威胁的理由呢?
They can't hold him on that?
他们不能这个理由拘留他吗?
Put Helen on.
让Helen听电♥话♥
How overt do they have to be?
他们要多明显才行?
Well, how long do we wait, Helen, till Lindsay --
那好,我们要等多久,Helen,直到Lindsay。。。
don't tell me to calm down,
别跟我说什么冷静
and don't tell me there's nothing you can do.
也别跟我说你们什么也做不了
Go out and plant some evidence if you have to.
有必要的话就去栽赃
You're the police.
你们是警♥察♥呀
Bobby.
Lucy, call Alan Neel.
Lucy,给Alan Neel打电♥话♥
Get him in my office this afternoon.
叫他今天下午到我办公室
Tell him it's an emergency.
跟他说是急事
What happened?
怎么了?
They released Hinks. No evidence.
没有证据,他们只能释放了Hinks
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait. Are you okay to go in there?
等等,等等,你这样行吗?
I can do direct on Murphy.
我可以做Murphy的直询
I can do it.
我能行
Okay, then take a breath.
好吧,深呼吸一下
-I can-- -Take a breath.
-我可以。。。
-深呼吸
You can't just judge his sanity
你不能仅凭一次孤立的犯罪行为
by the single act of the crime.
去判断他的心智状态
You need to consider his whole psychiatric database.
你需要综合考量他的精神病史数据
What does that mean?
怎么讲?
Basically, his prior mental history.
总的来说,他以往的精神病史,
He'd been experiencing deep clinical depression,
他有严重的临床抑郁经历
he'd been exhibiting symptoms of psychosis,
他一直表现出精神病的症状
seeing spots, sleeplessness, paranoia...
幻觉,失眠,偏执。。。
And when he pulled out the gun...
当他拔出枪时。。。
In my opinion,
在我看来
that was the culminating psychotic act.
这是精神病发作的最高♥潮♥
He'd lost his ability
他失去了对其行为的负责能力
to be responsible for his actions.
他失去了对其行为的负责能力
Are you saying if a person is depressed
你是说如果一个人情绪低落
或产生幻觉
or he sees spots, that's a precursor
那就是他变成一个杀人狂的前兆?
that he could become homicidal?
那就是他变成一个杀人狂的前兆?
Of course not.
当然不是
I'm saying in this case, it was a precursor.
我说的是在本案中,这是一个前兆
Well, with all this psychosis,
好吧,既然有这么多精神病症状
did you ever recommend he be committed?
你可曾建议把他送进医院?
No, but I wish I had.
没有,但我希望我那样做了
You wish you had.
你希望你那样做了
Mr. Wallace had the presence of mind
当Wallace先生向Duvall先生而不是自己的律师开枪的时候
to select his victim when he shot Mr. Duvall
当Wallace先生向Duvall先生而不是自己的律师开枪的时候
instead of his lawyers, didn't he, Doctor?
他是镇定自若地选择受害者的,不是吗,医生?
Well, that doesn't mean it wasn't a psychotic act.
那不意味着不是精神病的行为
Oh, no one's denying the psychosis here, Doctor.
哦,医生,这里并没有人否认精神病的说法
The question is whether Mr. Wallace could appreciate
问题在于Wallace先生是否理解他行为的性质
the nature of his act.
问题在于Wallace先生是否理解他行为的性质
He selected the victim who angered him.
他选择了让他愤恨的人做为受害者
He knew to stop shooting when he ran out of bullets.
他知道子弹打光后就停止射击
Are you making up your own test now, Mr. Bay? For legal--
Bay先生,你现在是在自己编证词吗?从法律上讲。。。
You certainly felt free to make up yours.
你肯定也是随意编的证词
Objection.
反对
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表