剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
*Am I grabed the back way?
好的。谢谢。
Yes. Thank you.
谢谢两位。
Thank you both.
林克斯先生。关于指甲,你把它们放在……
Mr. Hinks. About the fingernails, did you keep them in back...
难以置信。
Unbelieable.
谢谢你。冉诺斯医生。
Thank you. Doctor Reynolds.
我想你现在一定很激动。
I suppose your heart wasn't in the right place.
是啊。
Yeah.
听着。威廉姆。你这次被释放了。
Listen. William. This gets you out.
但是你仍然需要治疗。
But you still need treatment.
你愿意让我帮助你吗?
Would you let me help you?
让我想一想,好吗?
Let me think about that, alright?
你真的需要得到帮助。
You really need to get help.
我会给你打电♥话♥的。
I'll call you.
你做到了。琳兹。
You did it. Lindsay.
不可思议。
Incredible.
你真的确信他是无辜的吗?
Were you really sure he was innocent?
我吗?
Was I sure?
大概不是。
No.
我大概永远不会100%确信。
I probably will never be 100% sure.
他知道那一点。
He knew that.
你说什么?
Sorry?
没什么。
Nothing.
其实,除非得到治疗他仍然存在问题。
*Well. He is not out of the woods unless he gets treatment.
让他走。詹妮。
Let him go. Jeannie.
他有病。琳兹。
He is ill. Lindsay.
不是庭审结束就皆大欢喜了。抱歉这么说。
Everything doesn't just end after the trial. Sorry to say.
特别是这个案子。
Especially this one.
让他走。
Let him go.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表