剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
她能有那么强壮吗?
Well, she'd be weak, but she had no injuries
她是很虚弱,但她没有受到可以妨碍她四处走动的伤情
that would prevent her from being ambulatory.
她是很虚弱,但她没有受到可以妨碍她四处走动的伤情
Hello.
你好,
I'm Natalie Clarkson from patient relations.
我是病人关系部的Natalie Clarkson
There's a problem?
有什么问题吗?
Yes, there's a problem. You've lost my daughter.
是的,是有问题了,你们把我女儿弄丢了
Okay, and she was last seen where?
她最后一次被看见是在哪里?
-She was last seen unconscious. -Helaine--
-她最后一次被发现还是昏迷不醒的。。。
-Helaine。。。
They've lost Rebecca, Bobby.
他们弄丢了Rebecca,Bobby
And now they send someone from customer service?
而现在他们从客服部派了人来?
You have lost my daughter, who is in a coma.
你们弄丢了我的女儿,她还在昏迷中。
What are you two whispering about?
你们俩在嘀咕什么?
There is another Washington,
还有另一个Washington
a Regina Washington, who is currently--
Regina Washington,目前她。。。
What room is she in?
她在哪个房♥间?
Well, she's listed as being in surgery right now.
她被列入手术名单,现在正在进行手术
Um, she's having her kidney removed.
呃,她要被切除肾脏。
Hey, Luce.
嘿,Luce
Helen.
Hi, Amanda. How you doing?
嗨,Amanda,你好吗?
I'm okay.
我还好
Amanda, this is Helen Gamble.
Amanda,这位是Helen Gamble。
She's a district attorney.
她是一个地区检查官
She's going to get the guy who did this to you.
她会抓到那个对你施暴的家伙
I heard you talked a little bit to the police.
我知道你跟警♥察♥说过一些情况
Can I speak to you, too?
我也可以和你谈谈吗?
Your dad said it would be okay if I asked you some questions.
你♥爸♥爸说我可以向你问一些问题
We can trust her. She's here to help.
我们可以相信她,她是来帮你的
The good news is we caught him.
好消息是我们抓到他了,
At least I'm pretty sure of it.
至少我们非常相信这一点
What I was wondering is...
我想知道的是。。。
I was wondering whether you'd be able
我想知道你是否能
to look at what we call a police lineup.
去指认队列里看一下
What's that?
那是什么?
Well, you look at five men standing side by side,
唔,你会看到五个男人挨着站在一起
and you point to the man who did it,
如果你看到了那个做坏事的家伙
if you see him.
你就指出来
-No. -Well, Amanda--
-不行
-Amanda。。。
No, I don't want to see him.
不,我不想看到他
Let me talk to Ms. Gamble one second.
让我跟Gamble女士说几句
Does she have to?
她必须去吗?
The rape kit turned up nothing--
性侵取证测试没有发现什么。。。
No semen, no DNA.
没有精♥液♥,没有DNA
This whole case comes down to eyewitness testimony.
整个案子完全依赖目击证人
So it'll be her word against his?
那么只能靠她的证词来指控吗?
No. We have another eyewitness.
不,我们还有另一个目击证人
A woman saw it from a balcony.
一个从阳台上看到事发的女人
Well, can't you just arrest on that?
那么,你就不能凭那个去逮捕他吗?
Yes, but the truth is if Amanda I. D. s him now
可以,但实际上,如果Amanda现在从指认队列里把他指认出来
in a lineup, our case gets better,
我们的胜算更大
and she's more likely to I. D. him at trial.
她也就更有可能在庭审中指认他
I don't think she's strong enough emotionally
我不认为她的精神状态足以去指认他,我真的不这样认为
to see him. I really don't.
我不认为她的精神状态足以去指认他,我真的不这样认为
I'll push it through arraignment.
我会通过传讯来推进此事
We'll see how it goes.
我们再看看有何进展。
Thank you.
谢谢你
There just wasn't any room in my life for a family.
在我的生活里没有考虑过家庭的问题
As a photojournalist,
作为一个摄影记者
I'm always leaving for Bosnia or Vietnam,
我总是去波斯尼亚或越南
you name it.
只要是你能说出来的地方我都去过
I never even considered having a child.
我从来没有考虑要个孩子
Until Ms. Frutt asked for your help.
直到Frutt女士请你帮个忙
I knew she wanted a baby.
我知道她想要一个孩子
When she approached me to be the donor,
当她找我做捐赠者时,
it just felt right,
就是觉得这样挺好,
and I knew how great she'd be with a child.
我知道她有个小孩会多开心
And I thought if I could do that for her,
并且我想如果我能为她那样做
give her that chance,
给她那个机会
how could that be wrong?
又有什么不好的?
-You signed an agreement-- -Yes.
-你签了那个协议
-是的
...relinquishing your rights as a father to this child.
。。。放弃你作为这个孩子父亲的权利
All I can say is I made a mistake.
我所能说的就是,那是个错误
I wanted it to work.
我希望这会有用
I signed the contract thinking it would.
我签了那个合同
But this isn't some abstract gift I can give.
但是,这不是某种我能赠送出去的抽象礼物
It's a child...
这是个孩子呀。。。
my child, who deserves to grow up
我的孩子,他理应是在父爱下成长的
with the love of her father.
我的孩子,他理应是在父爱下成长的
When you negotiated this agreement,
当你们谈这个合同的时候,
did you have a lawyer?
你请了律师了吗?
Yes.
是的
You intended to give up your rights to this child.
你的意图是放弃你对这个孩子的权利的
Yes, but as I said--
是的,但我说了。。。
And now you want the court to disregard your intent.
而你现在希望法庭无视你的意图
I'm asking that my current intent
我要求的是对于我现在的意图给予重视
be given more weight, especially since it serves
尤其是因为这个意图符合这个孩子的最佳利益
the best interests of this child.
尤其是因为这个意图符合这个孩子的最佳利益
Let's consider, then,
那么让我们也考虑一下
the interests of your son, Mr. Hale--
你儿子的利益,Hale先生。。。
The one who's seven years old.
你那个七岁的儿子
-Objection. -Overruled. What son is this?
-反对
-反对无效,什么儿子?
Mr. Hale?
Hale先生?
Seven years ago,
七年前
a girlfriend of yours had a child.
你的一个女朋友怀了孩子
I was young.
我那时年轻
I wasn't ready to act like a father.
我没有准备好去做父亲
-But now you are. -Yes, now I am.
-而你现在准备好了
-是的,
Are you being a father to this seven-year-old boy?
你是这个七岁男孩的父亲吗?
-No. -Why not?
-不是
-为什么不是?
You don't think he needs the love of his father?
你不认为他需要父爱吗?
-Objection. -Overruled.
-反对
-反对无效
Have you even met that son, Mr. Hale?
Hale先生,你曾见过那个儿子吗?
Look, I lost the chance to know my son.
听着,我失去了去认儿子的机会了
I can't just walk up to a seven-year-old kid
我不可能就走到一个七岁男孩面前去自我介绍
and introduce myself.
我不可能就走到一个七岁男孩面前去自我介绍
But here, I have a chance to be there from the start.
但在这里,我有一个机会从头开始
Ever tell my client you could never be responsible enough
你可曾告诉我的当事人,
to raise a child?
你永远不会有足够的责任感去抚养一个孩子?
I once thought that, but I--
我曾经想到过,但我。。。
Oh, you changed your mind on that, too.
哦,你对此也改变过想法
People mature, Mr. Berluti.
人都会变成熟的,Berluti先生
Is breaking a contract a sign of maturity?
违约也算是成熟的标志吗?
Have you ever been a father, sir?
先生,你做过父亲吗?
No, but you have, seven years ago.
没有,但是你做过,七年前
You failed. You're still failing.
但你不合格,而你仍然会不合格的
-Objection. -Overruled.
-反对
-反对无效
And now you put this woman under stress
而现在你在这个女人怀孕八个月的时候对她施压
while she's eight months pregnant.
而现在你在这个女人怀孕八个月的时候对她施压
That's not my intent.
那并非我的本意
-You know your intent? -Objection!
-你能搞明白自己的本意吗?
-反对!
Withdrawn.
我撤回这个问题
How many months a year are you in town, Mr. Hale?
Hale先生,你一年在城里呆几个月?
I am willing to adjust my lifestyle to be here more.
我愿意调整我的生活方式以便在这里多一些时间
-You have a girlfriend, sir? -I do.
-先生,你有个女朋友?
-我有
-How old is she? -What relevance does her age--
-她多大了?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表