Where I come from, this is compliment.
在我的家乡 这是称赞
You not understand, "Fat," Like big, happy,
你不明白 "肥"表示大大的 开心
fat, lots of meat.
肥 很多很多肉哦
For the baby, this mansion you give.
你给了宝宝一个大豪♥宅♥
You are pregnant, yes?
你怀孕了 对吧
I am going to Texas for a wedding
我要去德州参加婚礼
and I need to know if I can ride the mechanical bull.
我需要知道我能不能骑机械牛
No, no, no, no, Mindishka.
不行 不行 明迪斯卡
You have pre-eclampsia.
你有先兆子痫
You no ride nothing.
你什么也不能骑
No bull, no man, and no flying nowhere
公牛 男人 也不能坐飞机
till the babishka is pushed out.
直到宝宝斯卡被推出来
Is my blood pressure that high?
我的血压有那么高吗
Yes. You see these numbers?
有的 看到这些数字了吗
It went around, tried to go another time, broke.
指针转了一圈 想接着转 坏掉了
I don't know how I'm gonna tell Peter
我不知道怎么告诉Peter
that I can't be his best man.
我做不了他的伴郎了
You are a man!
你是个男人
Oh, now this makes so much more sense.
哦 这样就合理多了
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Hey, Danny, can we not stay here too long?
嘿 Danny 我们可以不在这儿呆太久吗
There's actually something that I wanted to talk to you about.
有件事我确实需要和你谈谈
It's gonna take as long as it's gonna take, okay?
我们该在这儿呆多久就在这儿呆多久 好吗
Can you just be quiet for once in your life?
你的人生当中就不能安静一会儿吗
You know, Cookie from Empire says, "No man hushes me!"
你知道 <嘻哈帝国>里的Cookie说 "没有男人让我闭嘴"
And I'm like her, okay?
我跟她一样 好吗
So...
所以
Why is Beverly's chopper here?
Beverly的摩托车怎么在这儿
That's not Beverly's chopper.
那不是Beverly的摩托
Oh, no.
哦 不是吧
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh, my God! What's happening?
哦 老天 发生什么了
It's a surprise baby shower, dum-dum.
这是婴儿惊喜送礼会 笨蛋
Get your head in the game.
赶紧投入进来
A onesie that says "Feminist." I love it.
一件写着"女权主义者"的婴儿连身衣 我爱死了
I thought it would be empowering for him.
我觉得它能够给他赋予力量
Yeah, no. I love it
好吧 不 我喜欢
for, like, pajamas around the house.
房♥子里的睡衣飞满天
I don't think I like that for him, right now, so let's...
但我觉得他现在还不适合穿这个 所以
Thank you so much, Tamara.
十分感谢你 Tamara
That's a onesie from Tamara.
Tamara送了一件婴儿连体衣
The gifts have been so thoughtful,
这些礼物都好贴心
with the exception of the edible underwear
除了Beverly给我的
that Beverly gave me.
可食用内衣
I can only assume she thought this was a bridal shower.
我只能猜想她以为这是新娘送礼会
Just 'cause you're a mom
就因为你做了妈妈
doesn't mean you can't look good, babe.
不代表你不能好好打扮 宝贝儿
Edible... Yeah.
可食用 没错
You don't have to write that.
你不用写这个
I'm not gonna send a "Thank You" Note for that.
我不会给她寄感谢函的
I also want to just say that it's been wonderful
我只是想说这样真的很好 所有我爱的人
being around all of my loved ones,
都围绕在我身边
and Annette's walking group, and her mailwoman, Regina.
还有Annette的散步小组 以及她的邮差Regina
Mindy, you know, I tried to invite your side of the family,
Mindy 我有尝试邀请你这边的家人
but Danny didn't know how to get in touch with them.
但是Danny不知道如何与他们取得联♥系♥
Annette, don't pry.
Annette 少瞎打听
Maybe she's from a broken home.
也许她来自一个破碎的家庭
Guys, come on. Give Mindy a break.
得了 各位 放Mindy一马吧
Her parents are probably in India somewhere
她的父母很有可能在印度某处
naming a goat after our son.
以我们儿子的名字命名一只山羊呢
Well, why don't we just see
我们干嘛不直接看看
exactly what they're doing right now?
到底他们现在在做什么呢
What do you mean, "What they're doing right now"?
你什么意思 "他们现在在做什么"
It's a surprise for Mindy and her parents!
这是给Mindy和她父母的惊喜
I talked to your brother, Rishi,
我和你的弟弟Rishi谈过
and I got your parents' email address
知道了你父母的邮箱地址
so they could join us in a video chat.
他们可以和我们视频聊天了
What?
什么
Why? Oh, no.
为什么 哦 不
Why'd you do that, Mom? You know what?
你为什么要这么做 老妈 你们知道吗
They're very shy, so... Oh, God.
他们非常害羞 所以 哦 老天
Oh, no, no. Okay.
哦 不 不 好吧
Okay. All right.
好吧 好了
Shut the laptop!
关上笔记本电脑
I got something to say.
我有话要说
Guys, Morgan's here.
各位 Morgan在这儿
And he has something to say.
而且他有话要说
Thank you. Go ahead.
谢谢 说吧
This shower is a lie!
这场送礼会是骗人的
Their relationship is a lie!
他们的感情关系是骗人的
The father of that baby is one of these men behind me.
那个孩子的父亲是我身后这些男人之一
Yeah, they're all here, baby.
没错 他们都在这儿
All these men.
所有这些男人
And one of them is the dad. What?
他们其中的一个才是父亲 什么
You recognize any of these penises?
你认得是哪个老二吗
Take them out.
把它们掏出来
Morgan, what the hell is going on here?
Morgan 你这是在搞什么鬼
Who are all these men?
这些男人都是谁
Any why are they all white?
为什么他们全是白人
Because I heard this one tell Dr. Prentice
因为我听见这位告诉Prentice医生
that you're not the real father
你不是孩子真正的父亲
and it's just some random guy that she dated.
真正的父亲只是随便某个她交往过的男人
Oh, Morgan.
哦 Morgan
What have you done?
你都干了什么
I used my extensive knowledge of your sexual history,
我利用对你性生活史的广泛了解
and the plot of Mamma Mia, and several thousand dollars
<妈妈咪呀>的故事情节 还有我存的几千美元
of my savings to wrangle the four of your ex-boyfriends
找到了你前男友中我觉得最性感的4个
that I find the sexiest
以此来找出
to find out which one is the father!
究竟谁是孩子的父亲
That's right! The gang's all here.
没错 大伙儿都来了
The Manhattan Meat Train. I give you...
"曼哈顿食人列车" 向你们介绍
Josh, Jamie... Hey.
Josh Jamie 好啊
Casey... What's up?
Casey 咋样
Eric... Lee.
Eric Lee
Lee. It's Lee.
Lee 是Lee
And you're gonna take this rose,
你要拿着这朵玫瑰
and you're gonna put it in the hand
把它放在搞大你肚子的
of the man that knocked you up.
男人手里
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会这么干的
Can I get reimbursed for the flower?
花儿能报销吗
Come on, man.
不是吧 老兄
I'm sorry. Hey, Mindy, I know it's been a minute
我很抱歉 嘿 Mindy 我知道在我搞砸了一切之后
since I've been all up in it.
我们已经很久没再联♥系♥了
But I want to be in my son's life.
但我希望能参与到我儿子的人生里
I want to provide tight kicks for his little feet.
我希望他的小脚有地方乱踢
No, just stop. Stop.
不 停下 住嘴
Everyone, stop.
大家都住嘴
None of you guys are the father.
你们没人是孩子的父亲
Danny's the father, of course.
Danny当然才是孩子的父亲
Yeah,yes,no kidding I'm the father.
没错 我当然是孩子的父亲
Morgan, why would you even think that?
Morgan 为什么你会那么想呢
He thinks that because my parents don't know that.
他会那么想是因为我父母还不知道这件事
What?
什么
My parent's don't know that you exist.
我父母不知道你的存在
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Hey, uh, I'm so sorry.
嘿 呃 很抱歉
I'm confused. So, I'm not the dad?
我很迷惑 所以 我不是孩子的爸爸
Okay, good, because I have a genetic condition that you guys would...
好吧 因为我体内有种遗传病
You would find chilling. No.
会把你们吓到的 不
Can we go talk about this in private?
我们可不可以私底下聊这件事
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表