Where?
哪里
Sweetheart, where have you been?
心肝儿 你去哪儿了啊
I've been waiting here this whole time!
我在这儿等你半天了
Let's go in. No, no, no, no, no.
进去吧 不×5
It's the godfather ii, the movie that raised me.
这是伴我成长的电影 <教父2>
If I'm not in my seat before the trivia game,
如果我没有在益智问答前进去
the whole film-going experience is ruined for me, it's ruined.
看这场电影对我来说就没意义了 没意义了
Baby, what are you talking about?
宝贝 你在说什么呢
The whole film-going experience is checking your phone,
看电影的意义不就是看看手♥机♥
people watching,
看看旁人
and over-the-pants make-out. Honk!
还有隔着裤子爱抚
Hey, don't do that here. Yeah, it was cool.
别在这里这样 没关系吧
All right, let's go, come on.
好吧 走吧
Hey, can we get two tickets, one adult and one child?
能给我们两张票吗 一张成人票一张儿童票
I'm sorry, we're sold out.
对不起 票卖♥♥完了
What?
什么
You've been here for an hour, and you didn't buy tickets?
你在这儿等了一小时了 连票都没买♥♥吗
When's it playing next? Tomorrow at noon.
下一场是什么时候 明天中午
Tomorrow at noon. Let's get out of here.
明天中午 走吧
How could anyone want to see this movie?
怎么会有人想看这部电影
I've never even heard of it. Okay.
我从来没听说过 好啦
You've never heard of the godfather?
你从来没听说过教<教父>吗
Hey.
嘿
Huh, according to my genuine quartz accuracy,
依照我的正品精准石英表来说
you're late.
你迟到了
What? You're late.
什么 你迟到了
I'm not late.
我才没有迟到
It's 9:18, which is practically 9:15,
才十八分 其实就等于九点十五
which is basically 9:00. Danny, if anything, I'm early.
基本上就等于九点 Danny 硬要说的话我应该是早到了
Mindy, we've been dating for seven months,
Mindy 我们在一起七个月了
and you're never on time for anything.
你从来没有在任何事情上准时过
Okay, occasionally being late
好吧 偶尔迟到
is just part of my spontaneous and fun deal, Danny.
只是我的习惯和萌点罢了 Danny
You have to take the bad with the good.
你得接受我的好和坏
Why can't I just take the good with the good,
为什么我不能只接受你的好和其它好呢
like you get with me?
就像我对你来说一样
What are you talking about? I have to go to church with you
说什么呢你 我每周日都得和你一起
every sunday. I'm not even catholic.
去教堂 我根本就不是教♥徒♥
Sweetheart, don't be mad.
心肝儿 别生气了
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吗
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Dr. Castellano, do you have a moment?
Castellano医生 你有空吗
Dr. Fishman, yes, of course!
Fishman医生 有 当然
Oh, boy, pardon me for the mess. I feel really...
天呐 请忍♥受我这儿的杂乱 我觉得十分
I'll move that.
移一下这个
Embarrassed.
丢脸
Just kidding. Real neatnik.
开个玩笑 我太爱整洁了
Okay. You want me to call the others?
好吧 你要我召唤其他人吗
I'll just get 'em in here. No, actually,
我这就把他们叫来 不 其实
I just want to talk to you. Okay.
我只想找你 好吧
There's a new mental health seminar that I'm starting
我为高危医院人员开展了一个新的
for at-risk hospital personnel. Boom.
精神健康讲座 啪
I think you could benefit by having an outlet
我觉得让你发泄一下不良情绪
for your uncomfortable feelings.
会对你有好处
Wait a minute, my mental health is perfect, okay?
等一下 我的精神无比健康 好吗
And I do have an outlet. His name's father Francis,
而且我有发泄的地方 他的名字叫做Francis神父
he's 97, and he only speaks Latin.
九十七岁 只会说拉丁语
Stop it. The last time I saw you,
够了 我上次见你的时候
you threatened to kill yourself
你扬言说要自杀
because your girlfriend kissed someone else.
只因为你女朋友亲了别人
How are you and Dr. Lahiri doing?
你和Lahiri医生怎么样了
You know, I'm worried about the two of you.
你知道吗 我挺担心你们俩的
Oh, no, no, the only thing you need to worry about
不不 你唯一需要担心的
is that I might murder her, but other than that...
只是我可能会杀了她 除此之外
That was a joke. I was joking.
这是玩笑 我在开玩笑
She's been late a lot recently.
她最近经常迟到
You know what, don't worry about it.
你知道吗 不用担心
Thank you for the brochure.
谢谢你的宣传册
I'm gonna take a look at it right now.
我马上就看一下
No, don't take a look at it. Read it.
不 别只是看看 仔细阅读
I'm gonna... yeah, I'm gonna read it, of course.
我会 我会仔细阅读的 当然
Thank you so much, Dr. Fishman.
十分感谢你 Fishman医生
Hey, Dr. "P." You're mad lonely, right?
嘿 P医生 你寂寞到发疯了 对吧
Oh, yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
*I want to set you up I want to set you up*×2
我想给你牵红线 我想给你牵红线
With my best friend Abby.
跟我最好的朋友Abby
Oh, cool. So what's wrong with her?
酷 所以她怎么了
She's been looking for a strong-ass man,
她之前想找个强有力的男人
but is now lowering her standards,
但现在放低标准了
and I think you'd be perfect.
而我觉得你正合适
We're like twins.
我们就像双胞胎
Twins, huh? Okay.
双胞胎是吗 好的
I gotta hit the gym, man, steal me some soap.
我得去趟健身房♥ 兄弟 去好好洗个澡
Yeah!
耶
Evening.
晚上好
My boyfriend, Daniel Castellano,
我男朋友 Daniel Castellano
made a reservation for "LaffAboutIt:"
订了位子来看
A night of New York's best Italian-American comedy.
"纽约最好的美籍意大利人喜剧秀"
Uhhuh. Oh, great.
嗯哼 哦太好了
My ma's cooking's so bad, I beg the dog for his scraps.
我妈的菜太难吃了 我宁愿求狗分我点残羹
Oh, no, look, look, J.Lo's texting during my set?
哦不 看啊 珍洛竟然在我的秀上发短♥信♥
Hey, J.Lo's, who you texting, "Ben Afflecks"?
嘿 珍洛 你在给谁发短♥信♥呢 本阿弗莱克吗
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
哈哈哈
Actually, sir, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck
实际上 先生 珍妮弗洛佩兹和本阿弗莱克
broke up years ago.
几年前就分手了
Oh, well, good for her!
对她来说是好事啊
I'll tell you something else...
我跟你们说些别的
What could be more compelling than my set?
有什么比我的秀更吸引人的
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
哦不
Oh, she's fighting with her boyfriend, everybody!
她在和她男朋友吵架呢 同志们
Okay...
好吧
Oh, and he ditched her for being chronically late.
而且他因为她老是迟到抛下了她
Oh!
噢
Maybe she should...
或许她应该
Take a hike! Yeah!
死一边去(远足) 耶
Take a hike!
死一边去
Take a hike! Take a hike!
死一边去 死一边去
Take a hike!
死一边去(远足)
You know what? Do you know what?
你们知道吗 你们知道吗
I will leave. But I will never hike.
我会离开 但是我永远不会去远足
Ahh!
啊
Take a hike! Take a hike!
死一边去 死一边去
Hello, hello, hello.
你好你好你好
Have any beautiful women of color checked in tonight?
今晚有美丽的有色人种女人来过吗
Mm-mmm.
嗯哼
Blind date, huh?
相亲对吧
Uh, yeah. I'm a little nervous.
是啊 我有点紧张
What's your date's name?
你相亲对象叫什么名字
Abby.
Abby
My name is Abby.
我就叫Abby
Oh, the Abby that I'm meeting is actually, like,
噢 我要见的Abby其实是
really tall, gorgeous,
很高 漂亮
and, for lack of a better word, African-American.
并且 不知道要怎么说 她是美籍黑人
Oh. Well, I'm meeting a doctor
好吧 我要见的是一个医生
who looks like meatloaf.
长得像meatloaf(肉卷)的医生
Oh. Or it might have been
哦 或者可能是像
"A meatloaf." I'm not sure.
一个肉卷 我不确定
My friend Tamra wasn't really clear.
我朋友Tamra没说清楚
Tamra, huh?
Tamra是吧
Well, uh, what do you do?
呃 你是干嘛的呢
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表