这是我这辈子最糟糕的一晚
Uh, I'll have somebody mail you your excommunication letter.
呃 我会让人给你寄教会逐出信的
You know you can't be buried with your family now, right?
你知道你现在不能下葬你的家人了 对吧
Yes, I understand. Good.
是的我明白 很好
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Father Michael!
等等等等 Michael神父
I have something to say.
我有话要说
No more lies.
别再是谎言了
Like saying you don't have any dessert
就像说你没有甜点
when I can see there's a cookie jar right here!
我明明就看到这儿有个饼干罐
No, no. Don't go in...
不不 别打开
Oh, my God! This is the lair of Lucifer!
哦我的天 这是恶魔的藏身之处
Okay, I have a couple things to say here.
好了 我有些话要说
One, you gots to chill, amigo.
第一 你得冷静点 朋友
Second, I know that Danny is a guilty Catholic weirdo,
第二 我知道Danny是个有罪的天主教怪人
but his guilt is also what makes him so kind and wonderful.
但他的罪也让变得这么善良伟大
And if our kid is half that good, then I'd be happy.
如果我们的孩子能有这一半好 我就开心了
So I guess what I'm saying is,
所以我想说的就是
I think I would like our baby to be raised Catholic.
我愿意让我们的孩子作为天主教♥徒♥长大
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
And for the record, you need some new blood.
先说清楚 你需要点新鲜血液了
When we went to mass the other day,
我们前几天去教堂的时候
it was like the Crypt Keeper's wedding.
那就像墓穴守护者的婚礼
Jeez, Louise. Hmm.
天呐 嗯
Median age is 79.
我们的平均年龄是79
Our organist died... twice.
我们的管风琴师死了 两个
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, heck. I'll tell you what.
好吧 不管了 我跟你说
Danny, you come to confession
Danny 你来忏悔
and we'll talk about your absolution, all right?
我们好好聊聊你的赦免 好吗
And you, little disciple...
还有你 小门徒
I will see you in the baptismal font.
我们洗礼池见
Well, my work here is done.
我在这儿没事了
All right, I'm gonna give these to the Greek Orthodox.
好了 我要把这个给希腊正教会了
Thank you, Father. Good night, Father Michael.
谢谢你 神父 晚安 Michael神父
Looks like someone's gonna be
看样子某人要更经常
coming to church a lot more with me.
跟我一起去教堂啦
How am I ever
我要怎么
gonna get used to the crushing boredom?
才能习惯这透顶的无聊啊
Well, I have an idea.
我有个主意
London, 1985.
伦敦1985年
A little boy walks with his father.
一个小男孩和他的父亲在街上走着
Daddy, who are those dirty men?
爸爸 这些脏兮兮的人是谁呀
They look so sad?
他们看起来好可怜
Those are no-good miners on strike.
这些是没本事的煤矿工人在搞罢♥工♥
Throw a rock at them or I will swat you!
快朝他们扔石头 不然我就揍你
So it was that I, Jeremy Reed,
那就是我 Jeremy Reed
found myself a stranger among my own people.
发现自己与同类格格不入的时候
What was I to do?
我该怎么做
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表