I... I think personally...
我觉得 个人认为
That Morgan is. Morgan?
是Morgan劈腿了 Morgan
Yep.
就是
That doesn't sound a lot like Morgan, does it?
没想到Morgan是那样的人 是吧
With whom?
和谁劈的腿
Dr. L.
L医生
Mindy? You see? He's cheating with...
和Mindy 对 他就是和她劈的腿
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Sorry.
对不起
It's true.
那是真的
Danny, I'm sorry.
对不起 Danny
Mindy had me come over here and delete a skanky email.
Mindy让我过来删掉你邮箱里的一封露骨的邮件
I didn't read it. I don't know why.
我没读 也不知道为什么要删
But I can only assume that this is what it was about.
但是我估计应该和劈腿的事有关
This is better than the opera.
这可比歌♥剧还精彩
Sorry that took so long. What's wrong?
去了那么久真抱歉 怎么了
Bitcoin for your thoughts?
在用你的想法赚比特币
Penny. Sorry, sometimes I forget.
是赚美分 抱歉 有时候记混了
You know, I wish I had gotten that email.
我真希望当时看了那封邮件
We would've crushed that gala. They would've loved me.
我们一定会在晚会上大放异彩的 他们一定喜欢我
I have a billionaire's sense of entitlement.
我对权益的知觉就和亿万富翁们一样
Maybe we could've seen each other afterwards.
也许 我们在那之后还能继续见面
Hey, this is really fun.
这确实挺有意思的
Let's get out of here.
我们出去吧
Do you want to go for a walk? We can keep talking.
想出去走走吗 我们可以接着聊
Dude, I thought I told you to leave!
哥们 我好像说过让你走开了吧
You can't tell me to leave!
你不能命令我走开
You're not my wife!
你又不是我老婆
Huh? Yeah! Oh, you like that?
嗯 来吧 你喜欢这个是吗
Oh, my God. Is that your friend?
我的天呢 那是你朋友吗
Oh, God. Oh, God. This is all my fault.
天呢 天呢 这是我的错
I should've just let him kill himself in his room.
我就应该不管他 让他在屋里自杀好了
Let me get him! Let me get him!
让我稳住他 让我稳住他
Come on! No, no, no, no, no!
来啊 别别别别
Oh, ooh, look at me, big man.
哇 看着我啊 大块头
Who's on top now, buddy?
哥们 看看现在谁占上风呢
Oh, God!
哦 天呢
Everyone safe?
大家还好么
This man may be pitiful.
他也许值得同情
He may be weak and angry.
他也许软弱又怒气冲冲
He's wearing an extra-large tan polo.
他穿着超大号♥的棕褐色polo衫
And everyone heard that fart.
而且大家都听到他放屁了
Oh, yeah.
嗯 是的
But you know who else used to be a loser?
但是 你们知道谁也曾是失败者吗
Me.
我
One day, many years ago,
多年前的一天
a cool, slightly older woman rocked my world sexually,
一个美丽的 比我稍年长的女人用性颠覆了我的世界
so I can rock the world technologically.
让我能够用科技颠覆世界
So let's forgive him.
让我们宽恕他吧
Because who knows what he may turn out to be?
他也许会有一番作为
Probably nothing, he's, like, in his 30s, but...
也许会一事无成 因为他已经三十多了 但是
he's okay.
他会好起来的
Anyway, I'm buying everyone's drinks.
而且 今晚由我来买♥♥单
Hell, I'll buy the bar.
去他的 我♥干♥脆买♥♥下这个酒吧
Can I get four mojitos?
给我来四杯莫吉托
Yeah, you're drunk. He'll have two.
你喝多了 给他来两杯就好
Okay, can I have two mojitos?
好吧 给我来两杯莫吉托
Yeah, I feel terrible about this,
确实 我觉得挺抱歉的
but Dr. L kept saying it was the best sex she's ever had.
但是L医生一直说这是她最爽的性♥爱♥经历
It wasn't even that good for me.
虽然对我来说就一般般
Betrayed by a friend.
竟然被一个朋友劈腿
Oh, well.
好吧
"Oh, well"? That's it?
"好吧" 就这样了
No, that's not it. Pete, you're right.
不 不能就这样 Pete你说的对
He cheated with my girlfriend.
他和我的女朋友上♥床♥
Okay, okay, okay. Time-out, time-out, everybody.
好了好了 停战 停战 大家都别动手
He called me a friend.
他说我是他朋友
The man deserves a thrashing and then some.
他确实该打 该受点惩罚
But let's be adults. Yeah, you're right.
但是 大家都该成熟点 对 你说的对
Okay, look at Peter and I. We went through this.
看看我和Peter 我俩也经历过这些
We forgave and forgot, and now
但是我们把这事翻篇了 现在呢
he babysits my girlfriend's baby.
他还帮我女朋友看孩子
Yeah, I know. He puts so much into a relationship
嗯 我懂的 他为那段感情付出了那么多
he gets almost nothing out of.
但却毫无回报
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢啦
No, we're good here, I think.
我觉得 我们俩关系挺好
Puccini awaits.
我要回去看普契尼的歌♥剧了
Scusi.
抱歉 先走了
You know, I think he's being a little hyperbolic.
我觉得他有点言过其实了
I get a ton out of this relationship.
我从那恋情中得到了很多
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我懂
I do got to run, because I got to get this guy in the crib.
我得赶紧走了 得把小宝宝放回婴儿床上
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, go, go, go.
好的好的 快走吧
Once again, sorry about the spit-up.
不好意思给你抹黑了啊
Don't even... Yeah, wow.
没事 好吧
What a great night, huh?
今晚很棒 对吧
Bye, Dr. P. Byebye.
拜拜 P医生 拜拜
Why would you tell him you were cheating with Mindy?
你为什么跟他说你和Mindy有一腿
Sorry, it just popped out.
对不起 我就这么脱口而出了
You also said I was a cheater, for the record.
而且 是你说我劈腿的嘛
And a lot of people think
而且很多人都觉得
Dr. L and I do have a very palpable chemistry.
L医生和我之间有点火花
No, they don't.
不 才没有呢
Well, I'll tell you this much.
好吧 我跟你说
Best birthday I ever had.
这是我最棒的一次生日
So do you want to take that walk?
你想一起逛逛吗
Oh, man.
噢
Listen, Xander, if I had gotten your email when you sent it,
Xander 要是那天我看到了你发的邮件
man, my panties would have exploded.
我的内内都会兴奋的炸掉的
But now
但是现在
it just makes me miss my boyfriend.
这只能让我思念我的男朋友
Boyfriend? Oh.
男朋友 噢
Okay. Boy, he must be someone great.
好吧 那他一定是个牛人
Is it Richard Branson? Dalai Lama?
是理查德布兰森 还是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
Okay, it's obviously not either of those guys.
当然不是这种人物
He's just a local ethnic man named Danny Castellano.
他就是一个小人物 名叫Danny Castellano
He might not have your money or your height
他可能没有你有钱 没有你高
or your tolerance for other cultures, actually,
也不像你对其他文化那么了解
but he makes me happy,
但是他能让我幸福
even when he's, like, 100 miles away, in New York City,
即时他现在离我100多英里远 住在纽约
the City of Brotherly Lights.
基情之城
What the hell? Ow!
搞什么呢 啊哦
That's my boyfriend. My boobs!
这是我男朋友 我的胸啊
God! Why don't you pick on boobs your own size?
天呢 你怎么不袭个跟你胸差不多大小的胸
Are you really cheating on me with this nerd, Alex?
Alex 你不会是跟这个呆子劈腿了吧
Is this because I fell asleep during your TED Talk?
就因为我在你做TED演讲的时候睡着了吗
It was so boring. It was ten minutes.
那太无聊了 那才十分钟
They can be very tedious. Mindy...
十分钟也可以很无聊 Mindy
uh, meet my girlfriend, Grace.
呃 这是我女朋友Grace
Did I not say "Girlfriend" Earlier?
我之前是不是没提女朋友的事
No, you didn't. But I didn't either.
对 你没提 不过我也没提我有男朋友
But I did before you did. And I did him before you did.
不过我是在你提之前提的 而且我在你上他之前上过他
So, like, 12 years ago.
大概 十二年之前吧
I was, like, ten then, thanks. Okay, well, I'm ten now.
好吧 十二年前我才十岁 是嘛 那我现在才十岁
Like, 10 jillion.
是啊 10亿岁
I'm not 10 jillion! Hey, whoa!
我才没10亿岁呢 喂 哇哦
Hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa!
喂喂喂 哇哦哇哦哇哦
That is my only friend. Okay?
这是我唯一的朋友好么
Obviously.
看出来了
All right, okay. You should go.
好了好了 你还是走吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表