and I want you to know that I hear you,
我想让你明白 我听到你的话了
and that's okay to feel like that.
而且 有这种感受没什么大不了的
Yeah, I know. Thanks.
对 我知道 谢了
Are you free tonight? No, I have plans.
你今晚有空吗 没空 我有安排了
But I think grandmother wants to bail.
但是我猜外婆希望被爽约吧
I obviously not looking in your direction.
很明显我没有跟你说话
You want to come over to my place tonight?
今晚来我家怎么样
There's ah something really important I need to talk to you about.
有些 呃 重要的事 我想跟你聊聊
It's all good. I'm so sorry.
好的 我很抱歉
I don't know if you're talking to me or not.
我不知道你是不是在跟我说话
It's a little confusing.
有点难以分辨
Sure, of course I can come over. Whatever you need.
当然 我可以过去 无论你需要什么
Great.
太好了
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Shh.
嘘
I know I don't say this a lot, but...
我知道我不常说这个 但是
You're great coworkers and amazing friends.
你们是很棒的同事 也是很赞的朋友
Thanks.
谢谢你们
So, Rishi, when Mindy said
Rishi 当Mindy说
we should hire the guy who ruined her credit,
我们要聘用那个毁了她信用记录的人时
I was concerned.
我还挺担心的
Yeah, you know, I would be too.
是 换了是我也会担心的
It's just... I was going through a really emotional time,
只是 我当时正处于情感挫折期
and I don't know, Dr. Gurgler,
我不知道 Gurgler医生
if you've ever been through anything like that.
你是否有过类似的经历
Well, actually I have.
其实 我有过
I recently went through a devastating breakup,
我最近也经历了一次撕心裂肺的分手
even had a good cry in the car on the way over here.
来这儿的路上我还在车里大哭了一场
But, um, anyway, all is forgiven.
但是 呃 不管怎样 都过去了
Yeah, boy.
没错 伙计
You're the man now, dog.
你现在是男人了 小子
That is very sweet.
真贴心
Now, Rishi,
现在 Rishi
why don't you tell him a little bit about your freelancing?
你何不跟他讲讲你的自♥由♥职业生涯呢
Oh, that's great. Ah do you have a reference we can call?
哦 太好了 你有推荐人可供我咨♥询♥的吗
Uh, yes, I do, actually, and he'd love to talk with you.
呃 有的 他肯定乐意跟你交流
I don't know his name, but if he were here right now...
我不知道他的名字 如果此刻他也在这里的话
Sorry, what do you mean you don't know his name?
对不起 你说不知道他的名字 是什么意思
I don't know. We just call him Big Murder.
我不知道 我们都叫他"大杀器"
Your boss's name is Big Murder?
你老板的名字是"大杀器"
Listen, I've got a very pressing work matter
听着 我刚接到了一项紧急任务
that requires my immediate attention,
需要我立即处理
so I gots to go, but I'll be right back.
所以 我得走了 但是马上回来
Yeah, I'm sor... Wait, what?
不好意 等等 搞什么
Rishi.
Rishi
Rishi!
Rishi
Look, I know he's your brother, but...
你看 我知道他是你弟弟 可是
Listen, I know this has to be a business decision,
我知道这是事业方面的决定
but Rishi is not a charity case.
可是 Rishi又不是慈善项目
He got good grades at Stanford,
他在斯坦福大学时成绩很好
and I can tell you he is a good kid.
我可以保证 他是个好孩子
Is he? 'cause it looks like he's outside dealing drugs.
是吗 看起来他好像正在外面贩毒呢
I cannot believe you are a drug dealer.
我不敢相信 你竟然是毒贩子
Whoa, all right, I am barely a drug dealer.
哇哦 好吧 我才算不上毒贩
I just sell weed and, like, everything else.
我只是卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 还有其他各种各样的
You know what? I'm gonna call Mom and Dad.
告诉你 我要给爸爸妈妈打电♥话♥
And they're gonna kill you,
他们会杀了你的
and then you're gonna get reincarnated,
然后 你就投胎转世
and they're gonna kill you again.
他们就再杀你一次
Yeah, fine, you call them, okay? 'Cause I'm gonna call 'em,
好啊 你打给他们是吗 那我也要打电♥话♥
and I'm gonna tell 'em you're knocked up.
我跟他们说你怀孕了
Wait, no, no, don't do that. Fine, mine is worse.
等等 不 不 别打 好吧 我的更糟
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
I'm happy this happened, because I almost hired
我很开心发生了这一切 因为我差一点
a stupid drug dealer to come work at my practice.
就雇了一个贩毒的蠢蛋到我的诊所工作
Oh, hey, you might not believe this,
哦 嘿 你可能不会信
but marijuana legalization is an issue that I'm really passionate about.
但是大♥麻♥合法化 是一项我真正热爱的事业
Oh, do not try to take the high road on this one.
哦 少给自己脸上贴金了
Mindy Jr., listen up, this rant... it applies to you.
小Mindy 挺好了 这些教训也是说给你听的
Marijuana is the worst. It makes you fat and lazy.
大♥麻♥坏透了 它会让你变胖变懒
Is that what you think America's problem is?
你觉得美国问题就是这个吗
There's not enough fat and lazy people?
又胖又懒的人还不够多是吗
At least cocaine has an industrious spirit.
至少可♥卡♥因♥能让人精神振奋
"Oh, I'm gonna sell stocks on Wall Street faster.
"哦 我得赶快去华尔街把这些股票都卖♥♥掉
Oh, I need to dance more."
哦 我得跳舞"
You know what? You're coming with me.
知道吗 你跟我走
We're gonna go to your boss, and you're gonna quit.
我们去找你的老板 你得辞职
Okay, fine, I'll quit. All right, just relax.
好吧 我会辞职的 放松点
We're in public. You're illing my steez.
我们在公共场所呢 你影响我的形象了
Talk normal! Come on!
好好说话 快走
Hey, thanks for coming. Have a seat, man.
嘿 谢谢你能来 坐吧 兄弟
Look, Jeremy, um
Jeremy 呃
I'm not gonna be at the practice anymore,
我不会再待在诊所了
because, well, I'm not gonna be here.
因为 我要离开了
Oh, my God. Morgan was right.
哦 天啊 Morgan说对了
What?
什么
Don't say anything else. Danny, I know.
别说了 Danny 我都知道了
You do? Yeah.
你知道了 是的
Danny, I'm so sorry.
Danny 我很抱歉
What? You're sorry? Look, Jeremy, I'm sorry.
什么 你抱歉 听着 Jeremy 我很抱歉
I mean, I'm abandoning the practice.
是我放弃了诊所
The very fact that you're even thinking about the practice
直到这个时候 你都还在想着诊所
at a time like this... it's a testament
这些都证明着
to the selfless way you lived... live your life.
你曾经 现在正在无私的活着
Well, thanks, pal. You're taking it amazingly.
好吧 谢谢 兄弟 你接受的很好嘛
I have to ask you, aren't you afraid?
我想问问 你不怕吗
Yeah, I don't want to leave. I'm gonna miss you guys,
怕啊 我不想离开 我舍不得你们
not to mention New York-style pizza.
更别提还有纽约风味的披萨
You don't know. Maybe they have that there.
你又不知道 也许那边也有啊
Nah, it's all Chinese food and tacos.
不 那边只有中国菜和墨西哥卷饼
Hey, I'll tell you this much,
嘿 跟你说哦
I'm gonna come back and visit you.
我会回来看你的
Oh, my aunt Imogen does that to warn me of things.
哦 Imogen阿姨以这种形式给过我一些警示
Cool.
挺好
How about Mindy? What did she say?
Mindy呢 她怎么说
Oh, she was happy.
哦 她很开心
She said it was the best present I ever gave her.
她说这是我送她的最好的礼物
What? Yeah.
啥 没错
What a monster. Ah, she's okay.
她还是人吗 啊 她挺好的
Hey, you want a drink?
嘿 你想喝点什么
Get you a scotch? Just a second.
来杯威士忌 等一下
Okay. Just a minute longer.
好 多抱一会
Yup.
好哒
Get in, get in, get in. Okay, okay. Whew.
进来 进来 进来 好 好 呜
How'd it go?
怎么样
Yeah, so Big Murder... he wouldn't let me quit,
那个 "大杀器" 他不让我辞职
but I think it's for the best, you know?
我想他是出于好意 懂吧
What? He gonna force you to be a drug dealer?
什么 他还想强迫你贩毒吗
Seems that way, yeah.
看起来是的
Oh, God. Oh, God.
哦 天哪 哦 天哪
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
I just came here to start a fertility clinic. No, no. No.
我来这里是要开一家生育诊所的 不不 不
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Woman, where are you going?
大姐 你要去哪儿
Do not tell your father about this.
别跟你父亲说这事儿
Hey, you can't kill me! I tweeted I was coming here.
嘿 你们不能杀了我 我来的时候发推了
Leo, I got you covered for award season.
Leo 颁奖季有我罩着你
All right, I have to go.
好了 我得挂了
May I help you?
你有事吗
Yeah, I'm sorry. I am looking for Big Murder.
是的 不好意思 我找大杀器
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表