Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, this is the best part.
哦 这是最棒的地方
It's gonna be so awful for you.
对你来说会很糟糕
But I'm thrilled. I'm gonna be a grandma!
但是我太激动了 我要当奶奶了
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Listen, I gotta go nail some stugots to the cross,
听着 我得过道去处理些破逼事儿
and I do not want my grandson to see this.
我不想让我的孙子看见这些
I'm gonna be a grandma.
我要当奶奶了
Should I just stand here?
我该在这傻站着吗
'Cause that was the only cab I could find,
刚才那是我唯一能找到的出租车
and I have, like, a negative seven on Uber.
我像尤伯杯上的负七分一样
You know, Robert, I never would have pictured Annette
要知道 Robert 我从来不认为Annette
with a lady doctor.
会和一个妇科医生约会
Her taste used to run more towards motorcycle bad boys.
她的口味曾经更偏向于机车坏男孩
Robert served in Vietnam,
Robert在参加越战的时候
while you cut your pinky toe off for the draft board.
你还在为躲避征兵切断你的小指呢
It was a lawnmower accident.
那次是因为割草机出事故了
Everybody, shut up.
大家 都闭嘴
All I wanted was a nice classy dinner
我只想要一次好好地有档次的晚餐
to show off that I finally have things pretty good.
来显摆终于有些不错的事情在我身上发生了
But I guess I forgot that even after 30 years
但可能我忘了尽管过了30年
garbage still stinks.
垃圾依旧发臭
The garbage is you.
我说的垃圾就是你
Uh-oh.
呃哦
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Uhoh. Uhoh.
呃哦 呃哦
You miserable S.O.B.
你个可悲的畜生
You left your son to raise your other son,
你让你的一个儿子养你的另一个儿子
and now you're trying to make him raise your daughter too!
现在又想让他养你女儿吗
Ma, relax, it's the best thing for the family.
妈 冷静 这对于全家来说都是最好的事情
I haven't even gotten to you yet.
我还没说你呢
Do you have Stockholm Syndrome?
你是不是有斯德哥尔摩综合症
You just love raising your brothers and your sisters.
你就爱养活你的兄弟姐妹
And now you kicked your girlfriend
却把你的女朋友
and your unborn child out of the house?
和你未出生的孩子踢出家门
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
You don't know?
你不知道
Castellano men.
Castellano家的男人
Shoot first, ask questions never.
只管播种 从不过问
She's pregnant!
她怀孕了
It's Mindy, leave a message.
我是Mindy 请留言
Mindy, where are you? I need to see you.
Mindy 你在哪 我要见你
Min?
Min
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hmm?
嗯
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I tried to tell you. I just...
我想告诉你来着 只是
There never seemed to be a good time.
一直没有合适的时机说出口
And I know you're mad,
我知道你很生气
but it's okay, Danny.
但是没事 Danny
I can raise this baby by myself.
我可以自己养活这个孩子
My little brother and I, we had a parakeet when I was little,
小的时候 我小弟和我一起养了一只长尾鹦鹉
and it died after three months,
三个月后就死了
but they were three good months.
不过它这三个月过得很舒坦
And I loved that parakeet and...
我爱那只长尾鹦鹉 而且
We're a family.
我们是一家人
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表