Oh. Oh, no!
哦 哦 不
How can you know what's going on in the movie
你捂着眼睛怎么能知道
with your eyes covered?
电影在演什么
It's too scary, Danny.
太吓人了 Danny
Just describe it to me.
给我讲讲就行了
Okay, the lights are flickering,
好吧 灯一闪一闪
faceless kids are coming through the mirror right now.
没有脸的小孩从镜子里走出来
What? It's all going to hell.
什么 一片惨状
Danny, stop describing it so well,
Danny 不要讲得这么逼真
it's worse than just watching it.
这比亲眼看到还恐怖
Wait a minute... Isn't this movie still in the theaters?
等下 这部电影不是还在上映吗
Mm-hmm. I stole it from the Internet.
嗯哼 我从网上下的盗版
You stole it?
你下盗版的
Yeah, that's how I get all my music and movies.
是啊 我的音乐和电影都是这么来的
I go to this really cool site.
我上的这个网站真的很赞
It's called videodump.Alqaeda.Biz.
叫videodump.Alqaeda.Biz
You steal music too?
你还下盗版音乐
Of course, Danny.
当然了 Danny
Don't you support the artist?
你不赞助艺人吗
What about the a&r guy who took a chance on 'em
那些冒险为艺人投资的
with the label brass?
唱片经纪人呢
Don't you think of him? No.
你不为他着想吗 不
That's against the law.
那是违法的
It's not against the law if everybody does it.
如果人人都这么做 就不违法了
It's like how I pretend to be in the armed forces
就像我假称在军队服役
so I can board a plane early.
这样就可以提前登机了
I never break the law, okay?
我从来都不干违法的事
We go dancing, I make sure
我们去跳舞的时候 我会确认
the club has a valid cabaret license.
俱乐部的营业执照是否有效
Oh, look!
哦 看哪
The final hunger games downloaded.
<饥饿游戏>终结篇下完了
I'm gonna be so sad when those are over
我好伤心 都结束了
and I can't steal them anymore.
我连盗版都没得下了
Wait a minute.
等一下
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
You... you clicked a virus.
你 你点开了一个病毒
This is a run-of-the-mill computer-destroying virus.
这只是普普通通的毁灭电脑的病毒
All you need to do is get a whole new computer
你只需要再买♥♥个新电脑
and then tell the FBI that yours was stolen.
然后告诉联邦调查局旧的被盗了
Oh, my God, the camera turned on!
哦 我的天哪 摄像头打开了
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊
Get out of my house!
滚出去
ma, tell Mindy about that water aerobics class
妈 给Mindy讲讲你报的那个
you signed up for.
水上有氧运动班
Danny, you keep calling it "Water aerobics."
Danny 你一直管它叫"水上有氧运动"
That's just so uncool.
太土了
It's called "Synchronized seniors aqua disco."
那叫"花样水上老年迪斯科"
I'm not signing up for that.
我不要报那个班
I don't wanna get too muscular.
我不想肌肉太发达
I have a dancer's body.
我有一副舞蹈家的身材
Annette, do you have a bathing suit?
Annette 你有泳衣吗
I could lend you a bikini, but I only have bottoms
我可以借你一件比基尼 但我只有下半身
'cause I like to go au naturel...
因为我崇尚自然
Okay, we got it. We got it.
行了 我们知道了 我们知道了
No, I'm gonna wear Richie's soccer shorts
不用 我打算穿Richie的足球短裤
and my Garfield t-shirt.
还有我的加菲猫T恤
Danny's worried I'll get ogled at.
Danny担心我会被调戏
The instructor's Cuban. It's cultural.
教练是古巴人 那是他们的文化
A baggy t-shirt and shorts?
宽松T恤和短裤
If you wear that to the pool,
你穿那个去泳池
you're gonna get straight up bullied.
绝对会被欺负的
Oh, come on. Who's gonna bully her?
哦 得了吧 谁会欺负她
Look at this sweet face.
看看这张甜美的脸
I would.
我会
Okay, I'm taking you shopping on monday.
行了 我周一会带你去购物
We're getting you a new swimsuit.
我们给你买♥♥件新泳衣
Wow, my two favorite girls going shopping together?
哇哦 我最爱的两个女孩子要一起去购物
I love it.
我喜欢
We're finally gonna get some one-on-one time, Mindy.
我们终于要有单独相处的机会了 Mindy
Just you and me.
只有你跟我
I'm gonna tell you all the things
我要告诉你这些年
I walked in on Danny doing over the years.
我闯进Danny房♥间看到的所有事情
Masturbating?
自♥慰♥
Okay.
够了
Oh, God, dot. What?
哦 天哪 Dot 怎么了
Come on, dot. That's gross, all right?
行了 Dot 太恶心了 真的
Well, we had a night of crazy sex,
好吧 我们疯狂做了一晚上
and now it's time for the punishment.
所以现在该受惩罚了
So where are we going to brunch?
我们去哪儿吃早午饭
Actually, I hate brunch.
其实我讨厌早午饭
But if you're like, the first brunch guy
但如果你是世界史上第一个
in the history of the world, we can go get some.
吃早午饭的家伙 我们可以去试一下
Shut up.
别说了
I just thought, you know,
我想 呃
we should do what you wanna do today
今天我们应该做你要做的事
so you wanna go to spin class,
所以你要去上单车运动课
or you want me to meet your friend's new baby?
还是带我去看你朋友的新生儿
Who is this monster you're describing?
你说的是什么怪物
I'm not one of those sample sale, mani-pedi princesses.
我才不要做那种束手束脚摆在橱窗里展示的公主
I just wanna chill out and have fun.
我只想要轻轻松松享受人生
You like, mastered life.
你好像 领悟了人生的真谛
I know.
我知道
I'm like the Matthew McConaughey of the romance novel world.
我就像爱情小说界的马修 麦康纳
So on your ideal sunday, what would you do?
那么你理想中的周日呢 你会做什么
I would drink a bunch of hard lemmys
我会喝几瓶柠檬酒
and make outlandish football bets.
玩玩境外赌球
Wait. Wait, I'm sorry.
等等 等等 不好意思
Did I say the wrong thing? We can do whatever you wanna do.
我说错什么了吗 我们可以做你想要做的事
You want me to put together some shelves?
你要我组装书架吗
Do you wanna go visit your sister?
还是去拜访你的姐妹
No, calm down.
不 冷静一下
I'm just gonna make a run to the liquor store.
我只是想要跑到酒品专卖♥♥店而已
Your mission, while I'm gone,
等我走了 你的任务就是
is to melt cheese on something.
在随便什么东西上面涂点奶酪
I believe in you, Peter.
我看好你 Peter
Okay.
好啊
Guys, I have an announcement.
各位 我有事要宣布
What? That you're rich? We know.
什么事 是你很有钱吗 我们已经知道了
Tamra, can we please go back to the days
Tamra 我们能重新回到你在垃圾桶里
before you found my paystub in the trash?
捡到我工资条之前的日子吗
I'm trying to tell everybody here that your friend Abby
我想要告诉这里的每一个人 你的朋友Abby
is my perfect woman.
是我的完美女人
Oh, sorry. Go on, Dr. P.
哦 抱歉 接着说 P医生
Dating Abby is like dating a ride that won't stop.
跟Abby约会就像没有终点的旅程
She's amazing.
她简直不可思议
All she does is write two hours' worth
她所做的就是白天写两个小时
of sexy stories during the day, and then she's just hanging.
情♥色♥故事 然后就闲晃
Day drinking, night smoking,
白天喝酒 晚上抽烟
and she's not one of these uptight Manhattan chicks
她不是那种总是想要改变我的
that's trying to get me to change,
保守的曼哈顿小妞
or make me wear pants when I leave the house,
或是在我出门的时候非要我穿裤子
or obsessed with the new blow dry bar down the block.
或是痴迷于街尾那家新开的吹发沙龙
Blow dry bar? How basic do you think I am?
吹发沙龙 你以为我有多简朴
This is from the tousle bar.
这是在定型沙龙做的
It cost $100. What?
要100美元呢 什么
Yeah, more than this guy's rent. Yeah!
是啊 比这个家伙的房♥租还贵 没错
Pete, don't screw this up.
Pete 不要搞砸了
A low-maintenance girl that likes to hang,
一个好相处的女孩 喜欢闲晃
no drama, not a lot of pampering.
不做作 不娇贵
Oh, like you're not pampered?
哦 就像你不娇贵似的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表