So now, on to the matter of Peter's wedding.
现在来讨论一下Peter婚礼事宜
We can't all take a week off for the wedding of an ex-employee.
我们不能集体休假一周就为了个前任员工的婚礼
It's unprofessional.
太不专业了
Hello. I want to play a game.
嗨 我要玩个游戏
You're all gonna die.
你们都得死
And then I'm gonna kill your families.
然后我再干掉你们家人
Oh, God, ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, God, ah!
我的妈呀 啊 啊 啊 哦 天哪 啊
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Peter!
Peter
Did I do that?
是我♥干♥的好事吗
Whoo! It's always so awesome.
哇噢 永远都这么酷炫
Peter, hey.
Peter 嗨
I love that. Hey.
我很喜欢呢 嗨
Hey. Best guy.
嗨 好兄弟
It's good to see you, pal. How's it going, man?
见到你真开心 哥们 最近怎么样啊
Peter, what are you doing here?
Peter 你来干什么
You look awful.
你看起来真是一团糟
Oh, man, did Lauren call off the wedding? I knew it.
天哪 是不是Lauren取消婚礼了 我就知道
This is a lesson for all of us, okay?
我们都得吸取教训哦
Next time, pick someone in your own league, right?
下一次 别妄想攀高枝了
No, the wedding's going on. I signed her pre-nup yesterday.
没有啦 婚礼如期举♥行♥ 我昨天刚签好婚前协议
Hey, screw the wedding.
嘿 别管什么婚礼了
When's the bachelor party? Okay.
什么时候开单身派对 这才是关键
Are we going white water rafting?
我们要去玩激浪漂流吗
And if so, if I don't have a swim suit,
如果是的话 假如我没有泳衣
can I just wear my underpants?
我能不能就穿我的内♥裤♥啊
I kind of had the bachelor party yesterday.
呃 我貌似昨天已经开过单身派对了
And the festivities got a little out of control.
而且这场狂欢还有点失控
Pube tried to kiss me.
Pube想要亲我
And then begged me not to get married.
接着还求我别结婚
So I'm kind of in the market for a new best man.
所以现在我急求一名新伴郎
Oh, God!
天哪
Dr. Peter Prentice, will you give me the honor
尊敬的Peter Prentice医生 我能否有幸
of letting me be your best man?
成为你的伴郎
If I don't have a tuxedo, can I wear my underpants?
如果我没有礼服 我能就穿我的内♥裤♥吗
Mindy, will you be my best man?
Mindy 你愿意做我的伴郎吗
Wow!
哇
Peter, I would be honored.
Peter 荣幸之至啊
No, a best man that's a girl?
不可以 找个姑娘做伴郎吗
What's next? Is the maid of honor gonna be a chair?
接下来 是不是就该挑张椅子当伴娘
Thanks a lot, Ryan Murphy.
真是多谢Ryan Murphy
It's a big responsibility.
责任重大哦
You got to learn the best man dance.
你得学会伴郎舞
Pube and I have had some sweaty, intimate rehearsals.
我和Pube亲密无间地排练了几次 总是大汗淋漓
I feel like you've been sending Pube mixed messages.
我觉得你给人家Pube传递了蛮复杂的信息的
Mm. Mm.
呃 呃
I've only just now heard of this tradition.
这是我第一次听说这个传统哦
And it's already the most important one in my life.
不过这已经是我生命中最重要的一个啦
Hey, best man.
嘿 她当伴郎
Maid of honor?
我当伴娘
Hey,sweetheart. Hey, babe.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨 宝贝
Do you remember how I told you that my parents
你还记得吗 我跟你讲过我爸妈
are moving to India for a year?
要搬去印度一年
Yeah, I said, "I guess even the Third World
记得啊 我还说 我估计就连第三世界
is better than Boston."
也比波士顿强吧
Hilarious. Yes.
搞笑嘞 是啊
Well, we're actually having a going away party for them
所以我们要给他们办个欢送会
in Boston. Oh, yeah?
在波士顿 哦 是吗
And I thought you could come with me.
我是在想你可以和我一起去
And you could finally meet them.
这样你就可以见家长了
Wow, your mom and dad.
哇 你的母亲和父亲
That's big.
不是小事啊
Are you nervous? No.
你紧张吗 不紧张啊
Aren't you excited to meet the parents
你是不是特别开心终于能见见
of the little girl whose innocence you stole, you pedo?
那个你夺走贞操的小姑娘的家长了 怪蜀黍
Yeah, I am excited.
是啊 我很开心
And, yes, it's a little nerve-racking.
不过也是有些头疼啊
They are going to love you just as you are.
他们会很喜欢你的
Yeah? Yeah. 'Cause you're perfect.
是吗 是啊 你超完美的
Thanks, babe. Okay. I can't wait.
谢谢宝贝 好啦 我等不及了
Oh, and, um, it might be a good idea
喔 我有个好主意
to bring my mom a nice bottle of wine.
你可以送我妈妈一瓶好酒
Absolutely.
当然
And you could bring my dad a cool non-fiction book.
你还可以送我爸爸一本不俗的纪实书
Sure. He loves reading.
好的 他特爱看书
Great.
很好
And maybe, like, a rare coin for Grandfather.
再有 你也可以送我爷爷一个珍藏币
Terrific.
好极了
And don't bring up the Yankees
对了 不要提起洋基队
'cause my dad is a big Red Sox fan.
我爸爸是红袜队的球迷
Okay. Wine, coin, book, no Yankees. Got it.
好的 酒 硬币 书 不提洋基 明白了
Oh, I have a procedure Wednesday afternoon,
对了 周三下午我有个手术
but I'll just come up to Boston after... is that okay?
但是一结束我就会赶去波士顿 行吗
Of course. I'm so excited, sweetheart.
没问题 我太兴奋了 亲爱的
By the way, I love this new scruff that you're rocking.
对了哦 我很喜欢你现在留的胡茬
Oh, yeah? Very sexy.
啊 是吗 非常性感
Thank you. I'm just trying something new.
谢谢 我最近在尝试些新东西
But when you meet my parents, you should shave it off,
可是见我爸妈的时候 你得刮掉
'cause they will hate it.
他们会很讨厌的
Bye. I love you.
拜拜 爱你哦
❤❤Mindy
今晚波士顿见哦
Women can't dance and they're not funny.
女人不能跳舞 她们一点都不好玩
I should be Dr. P's best man!
我应该是P医生的伴郎
Hey.
嗨
I haven't gotten your RSVP for the wedding.
我没收到你的婚礼邀请的回复
Yeah, I can't make it, buddy.
对 我去不成啊哥们
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I've got a lot going on at work.
我工作太忙了
And I have these new succulents that are having real trouble
还有这些新来的多肉植物都不能
adjusting to their pots.
适应它们的小盆
So I'm just totally busy.
所以我就忙翻了
You're not that busy.
你才没那么忙咧
You're taking a gift-wrapping class.
你在上礼物包装课诶
Hey, are we cool?
嘿 我们俩还好吧
You know what? We're actually not.
哼 我们才不好
I'm still bumming out about the best man thing,
老实说我还在为伴郎的事情
to be honest.
耿耿于怀呢
Not you. Never you.
没问你 一直都不是在和你聊
I know things ended weird between you and I
我明白我们俩的关系因为Lauren的缘故
with the whole Lauren thing,
最后变得怪怪的
but it would really mean a lot to me
但是如果你能来参加我的婚礼
if you came to the wedding.
这对我来说真的意义重大
Peter, we're cool.
Peter 我们之间好的很
You know, I'm swamped.
你懂我的 我一心只有工作
I wish there was more to it, but, you know, that's it.
我倒希望能有点别的 但是你懂的 就是这样
That's it. Yup.
就是这样 是的
Okay. All right.
好吧 好的
Hey, man, as a person who just received
听我说 兄弟 作为一个刚收到
his first invitation to an event,
人生第一个活动邀请的人
I think you're making a big mistake.
我觉得你犯了个大错啊
Hey, babe. Are you at South Station?
宝贝 你到波士顿南站了吗
I'll come and get you.
我去接你
Okay. Whatever you do, do not talk to any white people.
不管你干什么 千万不要和白人讲话
In Boston, they're the dangerous ones.
在波士顿 他们是危险人物
I'm still here at the hospital.
我还在医院呢
The procedure went late and I missed my train.
手术延时了 我没赶上火车
Just take a later train.
再搭下一班火车啊
We can spend the morning with my parents.
我们可以早上再和我爸妈聚聚
My dad can get us into Fenway Park.
我爸爸可以带我们去芬威球场
You can spit right on the field.
你可以直冲着球场吐口水
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表