which he should.
他确实应该
Oh, Morgan, Dr. C told me to give you this.
噢 Morgan C医生叫我给你这个
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Batteries?
电池吗
Oh, for my battery collection.
噢 为了我的电池收藏
Why are we doing this now?
我们干嘛现在就换礼物
I'm actually happy that Danny's gone,
我其实很高兴Danny离开了
because I'm his secret Santa,
因为我是他的秘密圣诞老人
and I don't know what to get him.
但我不知道给他什么好
Golf balls.
高尔夫球
No, that's for white people. Danny is Italian.
不 那是送给白人的 Danny是意大利人
Meatballs. I'll just eat them.
肉丸 我会直接吃光的
So you were able to change the setting, right?
所以你可以更改底座 对吧
But the stone is still the first one?
但石头还是第一个吗
Perfect, that's perfect. Thank you so much.
完美 那就完美了 十分感谢
Yeah, I can't wait to show my girlfriend tonight.
是啊 我等不及今晚给我女朋友看了
All right, well, thank you so much.
好的 十分感谢
Mindy!
Mindy
Mindy! Hey, Jessica.
Mindy 嘿 Jessica
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I heard you cleared out your entryway,
我听说你清理了玄关
and you found $5,000 in uncashed paychecks.
而且还找到了五千块还没兑现的支票
Very cool. Yeah, it was hell.
很厉害啊 是啊 之前就是地狱
But my therapist says,
但我的心理医生说
"You do not need 12 broken printers,
"你不需要十二个坏掉的打印机
and you're not gonna give them to your kids someday."
而且你不会在将来把它们给你的孩子们的"
Can I have the printers?
可以把打印机给我吗
No. I mean... what am I saying?
不 我是说 我在说什么呢
I don't even know how to print anything.
我都不知道怎么打印东西
Hey, Danny is setting me up on a date with his friend Peter?
嘿 Danny介绍了他的朋友Peter给我
But when I ask if he's cute, Danny just turns red
但当我问他帅不帅的时候 Danny脸红了
and says he can't tell with guys.
说他不会判断男生
Okay, I'm gonna picture him without his personality.
好吧 我现在不计性格地回想一下他
Whoa. Peter might be hot.
哇哦 Peter可能算很帅
Okay, I can't tell. I'm too close to it.
好吧 我没法说 我和他太熟了
But he is eating popcorn on the sofa in the lounge.
但他正在休息室沙发上吃爆米花
Oh. Thanks.
哦 谢谢
Uh-uh-uh, can I have some?
啊 可以分我点吗
It's mostly just kernels left.
基本只剩下核了
Oh, God, no one likes the kernels.
哦天 没人喜欢核的
I'll throw it out for you.
我帮你扔掉
I'll see you, doc. Later, man.
回头见 医生 回见 兄弟
Be good.
保重
Aah! Oh, my...
啊 哦我的
Oh!
噢
It's just kernels. You don't want any.
只是核而已 你不会想要的
I'm Jessica. I...
我是Jessica 我
Sorry this is kind of weird,
抱歉这有点奇怪
but I think we're supposed to go on a date.
但我觉得我们应该去约个会
Whoa.
哇哦
Yeah, I don't think so.
是啊 我可不这么觉得
You're a beautiful angel, and I'm wreck-it Ralph.
你是个漂亮的天使 而我是无敌破坏王
No, no, no, I'm Danny's friend.
不不不 我是Danny的朋友
He's setting us up.
他撮合的咱俩
Did he not tell you?
他没跟你说吗
What the hell are you talk...
你在说什么东西
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
You're his secret-Santa gift?
你是他的秘密圣诞礼物吗
Uh...
呃
This is so much better than that stupid dance
这比他去年给L医生的那支
he gave doctor L last year.
蠢爆了的舞蹈好多了
And the batteries?
还有电池
He kept it under ten bucks.
他连十块钱都没花
I accept.
我接受了
Mindy, I've been thinking a lot about the future,
Mindy 我想了很多关于未来的事情
and that's why I wanted this special dinner tonight.
这也是我今晚想要跟你共进晚餐的原因
Mindy Lahiri, I finally pulled the trigger.
Mindy Lahiri 我终于做了决定
I bought a burial plot.
我买♥♥了一块墓地
What?
什么
Forever stones.
永恒之石
Excuse me?
你说什么
Yeah, it's carrara marble.
是白大理石的
They changed the settings
他们改了底座
so it's looking over fresh kills.
方便查看有没有人在底下抛尸
Check it out. It's beautiful. I'm psyched.
你看看 很漂亮 我好激动
Oh, well...
呃
Twin burial plots is kind of romantic.
双人墓地还挺浪漫的
Oh, no, it's... It's just for me.
哦不 我只买♥♥了自己的
I didn't know how your religion handles this kind of stuff.
我不知道你的宗教怎么处理这件事
Don't they let the river just take care of it?
不是扔河里就行了吗
Can I have the dessert menu, please?
请给我拿一份甜点的菜单
Jean? Jean.
Jean Jean
I accept the fellowship.
我接受研究生
It's a fellowship. You need to apply.
研究生是需要申请的
Jean, I'm applying for the fellowship.
Jean 我申请研究生
Good. It's due tomorrow by 5:00.
好 明天五点截止
Do you want me to do it or not, Jean?
你到底想不想让我申请啊
Come on. Of course.
真是的 当然想
But it requires three recommendations
但你需要三份推荐信
and a personal essay.
和个人申请论文
What does Danny think about this?
Danny有什么看法
I haven't told him.
我还没告诉他
He has a way of talking me out of things.
他总有办法说服我放弃
If it wasn't for him, I'd be covered in Simpsons tattoos.
要不是他 我现在全身都是辛普森一家的纹身
Be strong, Lahiri.
坚强点 Lahiri
A woman's career and ambitions
女人的事业和野心
don't age well on a shelf.
禁不起岁月的历练
Put them away because you want to,
你真心想放弃 可以
but not because you think you have to.
而不是被迫放弃
You're so wise.
你好有智慧
Why are you wasting time in medicine?
你干嘛要在医院浪费时间
You should be a life coach on the biggest loser.
你应该去超级减肥王当人生教练
You're home. Help me out with this tree.
你回来了 帮我装扮圣诞树
Hey, where's my Rihanna Christmas-tree topper?
我的Rihanna圣诞树尖呢
A Christmas tree is no place for exposed breasts.
圣诞树上不应该有暴露的乳♥房♥♥
You're lucky I let you put up that wreath.
让你放花环就够意思了
Wreath Witherspoon?
Witherspoon花环吗
This is the nicest thing in your apartment. Mmhmm.
这是你公♥寓♥里最好的东西了 好吧
Hey, do you have Dr. Ledreau's phone number?
你有Ledreau医生的电♥话♥吗
You bet. Anyone dating my ma...
当然 跟我妈约会的人
I'm gonna do a full background check on that guy.
我都全面考察过背景了
I know what he eats for breakfast...
我知道他早餐吃什么
Eggs. Why? Why do you want it?
鸡蛋 为什么 你要电♥话♥干嘛
I am applying for a fellowship at Stanford.
我要申请斯坦福的研究生
I want him to write my recommendation.
我希望他来写我的推荐信
I don't want to email with him, 'cause, you know,
我不想给他发电子邮件 你懂吧
emailing with old people's such a nightmare.
跟老年人发邮件真是噩梦啊
Wait. What did you say... "Stanford"?
等会 你说什么斯坦福
That's in California.
斯坦福在加州呢
It's not even the shallow, materialistic part
还不是你最爱的浅薄的
you love so much.
拜金主义的那一片
Why would you want to do that? What about us?
你为什么想去啊 咱俩怎么办
Well, Danny, you're the only reason
Danny 你是我不想申请的唯一理由
I considered not applying, but, you know, we're not married.
我们又没结婚
We're not engaged.
也没订婚
This is the only time I could go.
这是我唯一的机会了
It's a great opportunity for me.
是我的大好机会
I would invite you, but the boys in the Castro...
我想邀请你 但是卡斯特罗区的男孩子们
They would eat you alive. Yeah, they would.
会生吞了你的 是啊
It's only eight months.
只有八个月
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表