Hey, babe, what do you want in your panini?
宝贝 你的三明治里想加点什么
Mm, preferably another panini if possible.
如果可以 最好再加一块三明治
I don't know if your press can handle that.
不知道你的三明治机能不能搞定
Can my press not handle it?
我的三明治机不能搞定吗
Of course my press can handle it.
我的三明治机绝对能搞定啊
This is a restaurant model.
外面餐馆都用这个型号♥
I should not have gotten you that press for Christmas.
圣诞节我就不应该送你这个
My God. What's that big fancy letter?
天哪 这个高大上的信是谁寄来的
It's from Texas.
从德州寄来的
Oh, you know what I bet it is? Hmm?
我敢说这一定是 啥
A thank-you note from George W. Bush
小布♥什♥寄来的感谢信
for buying one of his paintings.
感谢我买♥♥了他的画
Oh, yeah?
是吗
"To my closest bros and hos,
致我最亲爱的好兄弟和女炮♥友♥们
"You are cordially invited to the most epic...
我诚挚地邀请你们参加史上最恢宏的
"Wedding of the century...
世纪婚礼
"Mine. That's right, amigos.
我的婚礼 没错 朋友们
"Your bwaby bwoy did it.
你们的小可爱要结婚啦
"I finally wore Lauren down, and she's gonna be...
在我的持久战下 Lauren终于要成为
"My wife.
我的妻子啦
"When? Saturday, March 28th.
时间 三月二十八号♥ 周六
six p.M. Until blackout o'clock.
下午六点开始 醉到不省人事结束
"Where? Lauren's family's ranch.
地点 Lauren家族的大牧场
"Turns out she's loaded.
原来她是个白富美
"Her family's cattle farm is inhumane but profitable.
她家的养牛场惨无人道可是却日进斗金
"Score!
得分
We are registered at my weed dealer's website."
我们在我的毒贩的网站注册
No, we are not.
我们才没有
"Jk, jk, jk, jk."
逗你玩 逗你玩 逗你玩
Much better.
好多了
"Please sext your RSVP."
敬请用性♥爱♥短♥信♥回复我哦
What? Okay.
什么 好吧
We're going, right?
我们要去的 是不是
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Damn it, Danny.
该死 Danny
Ugh, none of my clothes fit anymore.
啊 所有衣服都穿不上了
This is the fattest I've ever been.
现在是我体重巅峰了
And that's coming from a girl who, in middle school,
这句话竟然是一个中学时期
had a chocolate fountain in her bedroom.
卧室就有个巧克力喷泉的姑娘说的话
Babe, come on. You're pregnant.
宝贝 没关系的 你怀孕了嘛
You got a great glow.
你周身散发光芒
Please.
拜托
Do not start with the pregnant lady glow.
别开口就是孕妇光彩照人的屁话
That's all made up, you know.
你明明知道这都是假的
And do not call me radiant.
不要再说我光芒四射
If one more person calls me frickin' radiant,
要是再有人他妈的这么说
I'm gonna kill someone.
我一定把他宰了
Okay. Okay?
好的 好吧
This isn't a glow.
这才不是闪闪发光
This is sweat from exertion
这是汗水啊 挣扎着
from trying to pull these jeans around my fat ass.
把我的大屁♥股♥塞进牛仔裤里流下的汗水啊
You know what, I know what would make you feel sexy.
听我说 我知道怎么让你再次感觉自己很性感
Yeah?
什么
We haven't taken the D-train
我们好一阵子
to Seduction Junction in a while
没有进行灵与肉的交流了
Oh, no.
不要吧
Danny, I'm not in the mood.
Danny 我没那个心情
You're not in the mood?
你没有那个心情
You're always in the mood, no matter what.
不管发生了什么 你总有那个心情的啊
I mean, after we watched Schindler's List,
我是说 看完辛德勒的名单
you were, like, really in the mood.
你都能非常有欲望
How 'bout this?
这个怎么样
That's a sleeping bag.
这是个睡袋
You were with me when I bought that at Target.
你陪着我在塔吉特买♥♥的呢
It's hot. No?
性感火♥辣♥ 不是吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, God.
啊 苍天哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa. A tracksuit?
哇 哇 哇 运动服
That's my look.
这是我的造型啊
What, are you trying to Single White Female me?
你在和我玩双面女郎的戏码吗
No, this tracksuit is the only thing that fits me
不是 这件运动服是我现在
in my current state.
唯一能穿下的衣服了
I think it's unprofessional.
太不专业了
I hear you, sister,
我懂你 妹子
'cause I don't know if you guys have noticed,
不知道大家有没有注意到
but I've put on a little bit of weight
自从我开始和我女友Jessica约会
since I started dating my girlfriend, Jessica.
我就长胖了一点点
You know, it's so funny.
你们懂的 很有趣的
When you have a girlfriend,
一旦你有了个女朋友
all you want to do is watch a chick flick,
你唯一想做的就是看点妹子爱看的电影
and then your girlfriend comes home and goes,
然后等你女朋友回到家的时候 她就会说
"Morgan, you fat son of a bitch, get up"...
Morgan 你个胖猪 快点起来
All right, we get it, Morgan.
好了好了 Morgan 我们懂了
I didn't call this meeting so everyone can
我召集大家开会不是为了让你们都来
rub their girlfriends in my face.
谈女朋友秀我一脸恩爱的
I called it because we need a new staff photo.
我开这次会议是因为我们得拍一张新的员工照了
Oh, yeah. What?
是啊 什么
What's wrong with that photo? I look so skinny in it.
这张怎么了 我看上去苗条极了
Half these people don't even work here anymore.
一半人都不在这儿工作了
I, for one, am sick of staring
再比如说 我受不了
at the insufferable smug faces of our ex-colleagues.
天天盯着这群一脸牛逼哄哄的前员工了 简直难以忍♥受
Is this 'cause Dr. P is marrying your girlfriend?
是因为P医生要结婚的事吗
No, that's ridiculous.
才不是 无稽之谈
Also, I'm not in the photo.
再有 我都没在这照片里
That's probably for the best.
不过这样最好
Well, anyway, prepare your best American smiles.
好了 不管怎样 准备好你们最棒的美国式微笑
Harry. Wait, what?
Harry 等等 什么
Harry. What's up, Harry?
Harry 你好啊 Harry
What's up, man? What the hell, man?
你好啊 搞什么啊 哥们儿
Get that thing away from me.
镜头别对着我
I can't be photographed like this.
我不能像这样就拍照
Whoa. I need to have therapy.
喔 我得去做个护理
All right? I need to get my hair dyed.
好不好 我得去染个头发
I need to get a colonic.
我还要去灌肠
I need to get tasteful cheek implants if there's time.
还有时间的话 我还得去做个有品位点的面部植入
Min, pregnant women can't do that.
小明 孕妇不能做的哦
The kid will come out glow-in-the-dark.
宝宝会生来带荧光
Oh, wait, my skinny dress is at the cleaners.
对了 我的紧身裙送去洗了
Can we just wait so I can go pick that up?
至少等到我拿回来好吗
It makes me look hot no matter what.
穿上那件裙子 我总能性感火♥辣♥
Fine, we'll do it tomorrow.
好吧 那我们明天再拍
Harry, I'm so sorry.
Harry 不好意思啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你啊
Hey, woman.
嗨 姑娘
Thank you so much
非常感谢你
for moving me back East
调我到东部
to help out with the new practice.
来这个新诊所帮忙
I'm just setting up my new reception desk.
我刚在布置我的接待处
You don't mind if I sell my rap demos there, right?
你不介意我在这儿卖♥♥我的说唱录音样带吧
Absolutely not.
当然介意
Rishi, you cannot sell your single
Rishi 你不能在我的女性不孕诊室
Ho, It Ain't Mine at my women's fertility clinic.
卖♥♥你的"啊 孩子不属于我"的唱片
Okay. Wait, wait.
好吧 等等 等等
Wait. Before you go.
等一下 走之前问你一下
Do I look gross?
我看上去很恶心吗
Oh, I don't know.
这 我不知道
I mean, I knew you when you had a perm
我是说 你把头发烫了
and overalls on, and that was nasty, so...
再穿上工装裤确实蛮恶心的 所以
you look better than that?
你觉得你现在比那样好吗
Hello. Uh, hell, no.
嗨 走开啦
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表