I'm so happy Danny set me up with Peter.
真高兴Danny把我介绍给Peter了
Peter, I didn't know you were dating someone.
Peter 我不知道你在约会呢
That's great.
真好啊
It is great. It is great that I, Peter Prentice,
是挺好 非常好 我 Peter Prentice
has found someone.
终于找到那个人了
Yes. Yes, you did, Dr. Prentice.
是啊是啊 Prentice医生
And I am
我呢
Dr. One, Two, Three, Four, Five...
我是12345医生
What? Shh.
什么 嘘
Could I, uh, maybe...
或许 我可以 呃
Speak to the two of you real quick?
跟你们俩聊两句
She thinks that I am Morgan and that Morgan is me.
她以为我是Morgan而Morgan是我
So we're just gonna play along, okay?
所以咱们配合一下好吗
No, no, Peter, this is... Fun.
不 不 Peter 这太 好玩了
Fun. It's lots of fun.
好玩了 非常有趣
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 好嘞
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Everyone good? Yeah.
大家好 很好
Yeah.
很好
Everyone, excuse me, I have something to say.
打扰一下 各位 我有话要说
Sorry. This will only take, like, 45 minutes.
不好意思 这只需要大约45分钟而已
Danny, this year, I was lucky enough
Danny 今年我很幸运
to have you for secret Santa.
能做你的神秘圣诞老人
I may not have a fellowship,
我或许拿不到奖学金
but I do have a "Fellow" With whom I share the "Ship"...
但我俩情比"金"坚
Oh, man. I'm just gonna press play.
哦 天哪 我要按播放键了
The year was 1974.
1974年
In a tiny catholic hospital in Staten Island,
在斯塔顿岛上一家小天主教医院里
Daniel Allen Castellano entered the world.
Daniel Allen Castellano来到了这个世界上
Danny was a wonderful baby.
Danny是个好孩子
That's my ma.
那是我妈
He's gonna make some catholic woman a wonderful husband.
他将成为某个女天主教♥徒♥的好丈夫
Okay, cut.
好了 切掉
Through the years, Danny overcame such obstacles
经过这些年 Danny克服了贫穷
as poverty, sizeism, and skank addiction
身材歧视和偏好荡♥妇♥等障碍
to graduate from medical school.
从医学院毕业了
Uh, what do I say about Dr. C?
呃 要我怎么评价C医生呢
He makes me want to be a better nurse.
他令我想要成为一个更好的护士
I mean, imagine that...
我的意思是 想想看
Me, Morgan Tookers, a great nurse,
我 Morgan Tookers 一个伟大的护士
wanting to be an even better nurse.
还想要成为一个更好的护士
Dr. C... Well, he's a way better doctor than me.
C医生 他是个比我好很多的医生
Oh, boy.
哦 这下好了
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Your name is Morgan?
你的名字是Morgan
He's also an ex-con who lives with his grandma.
他还坐过牢 现在跟他奶奶一起住
Damn it! How did you get out?
见鬼 你怎么出现了
I wiggled.
我挤过来的
Jess, Jess, I want to...
Jess Jess 我
What can I say about Danny?
对Danny我能说什么呢
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
What?
什么
Meant every word, pal.
真心话 兄弟
I have to go find Jessica.
我得去找Jessica
Excuse me.
借过
Danny and I... We used to hate each other.
我和Danny 我们曾经讨厌彼此
Over time, that changed,
随着时间流逝事情发生了变化
but it wasn't until I went to Haiti
但是直到后来我去了海地
and I got this letter that I realized how much.
收到了这封信 我才意识到变化有多大
"Mindy, I'm still surprised that you like getting these letters.
"Mindy 得知你收这些信时感到很高兴 我一直很惊讶
"But I'm glad, because I like writing them.
"但是我很开心 因为我愿意写信给你
"I wouldn't say I miss you,
"我不会说我想念你
"But it hasn't been the same without you here.
"但你不在 这儿就不一样了
"Fine. I miss you, but don't let it go to your head.
"好吧 我想念你 但你别放在心上
Your friend, Dan."
你的朋友 Dan
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
It went to my head.
我放在心上了
Over the years, Danny has sent me many letters
这些年来 Danny给我写了好多信
appreciating my work... All very kind...
赞赏我的作品 都非常贴心
Some too kind...
有些过于贴心了
In a way that chilled me to the bone.
令我不寒而栗
He wanted me to make a film about Staten Island.
他求我拍一部关于斯塔顿岛的影片
It was adorable coming from a little kid.
出自孩子的手笔很可爱
But the letters didn't stop.
但是信从未停过
By 1998, I was like, "Get a life, nerd."
到了1998年 我回信说"醒醒吧 傻瓜"
But still, the letters came.
但仍然还有信寄过来
He hated it.
他不喜欢这个
Uh, I-I liked it.
呃 我 我喜欢这个
I thought we had good on-screen chemistry,
我觉得我们在银幕上非常来电
which makes me think that we would bang good.
这样我们在床上也会非常合拍
God.
天哪
Ma.
妈
What?
什么事
I need your engagement ring.
我要你的订婚戒指
Ma, I didn't know what I was doing
妈 搞砸她的奖学金的时候
when I tanked her fellowship.
我都不知道自己在做什么
Proposing is the only way to make things right.
求婚是弥补的唯一办法了
How?
这怎么能行
No, no, Danny, you want to make it right?
不 不 Danny 你想要弥补吗
You got to get Mindy what she really wants.
你得给Mindy她真正想要的才行
I don't know, ma. A boob job?
我不知道 妈 隆胸手术吗
She'll go too big, and I'll never get the shape I want.
她的就会太大了 而我永远得不到我想要的形状
No, you gagoot, you got to try to get her into that fellowship.
不 你这个傻瓜 你要帮她拿到奖学金
Ma, of course. Get her into the fellowship.
妈 当然了 帮她拿到奖学金
You're right. She's always right.
你说得对 她总是对的
Ma, if I could marry you, I would.
妈 要是可以的话 我会娶你哦
You stop being weird. Go.
别装疯卖♥♥傻了 走
Okay. Go. Go.
好的 走 走
Jessica!
Jessica
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to deceive you...
我不是故意要骗你的
Except for the part about me not understanding
除了我听不懂狗讲话
what dogs are saying.
那一段
I do. That is true.
我能听懂 那是真的
Jessica!
Jessica
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Uh...
呃
Just chillin'.
就闲晃而已
No, I came here to see you.
不是 我是来找你的
I didn't know that you thought I was Peter
直到约会结束我才知道
until the date was over.
你以为我是Peter
I don't know. I'm a mess.
我不知道 我的生活一团糟
I just bought a 50-pound bag of kitty litter.
我刚刚买♥♥了一包50磅的猫砂
I don't even have a cat.
我连猫都没有
I literally don't have room in my life
我的人生真的没有空间分给
for a boyfriend I can't trust.
一个我不能信任的男朋友
Okay, I don't want to be your boyfriend...
好吧 我不想做你的男朋友
Yet...
现在不想
'Cause I don't deserve it.
因为我不配
I just want us to start over,
我只想咱俩重新开始
from the beginning...
从头再来
Just two strangers, deeply in love with each other...
两个陌生人 深深爱上彼此
And just see where that goes.
然后就试试看咯
Total honesty?
全部坦诚
Total honesty.
全部坦诚
Total honesty?
全部坦诚
I farted.
我放屁了
Why don't we go with partial honesty?
咱们还是部分坦诚吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, Lauren. Hey.
嘿 Lauren 嘿
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表