Okay, this is ma, I gotta go.
我妈的电♥话♥ 我得走了
Oh, the priest and a mother. We have hit pay dirt.
有神父 还有亲妈 这故事够本了
Save that for next session, but for now, I am proud of you.
留着下一♥期♥讲吧 我为你骄傲
Hope, faith, and...
希望 信心
Peter, what are you doing here?
Peter 你来干什么
Hello.
嗨
I've written a story I'd like to read to you all.
我写了一个故事 想讲给大家听
It's called a Titanic mistake: A sunken romance.
叫大错特错(泰坦尼克号♥) 一段沉没的浪漫
Can you guess where it takes place?
你猜发生在哪里
The Titanic?
泰坦尼克号♥上
It's on the Titanic.
在泰坦尼克号♥上
"Chapter one. Dr. Peter Prentice was
第一章 Peter Prentice医生
"An expert in medicine but a novice in love...
是个药剂高手 爱情菜鸟
Until he met Abby." Are you hooked?
直到他遇见了Abby 故事吸引人吗
Um, just keep reading.
接着读
Okay.
好
"The old captain said, 'arr, have ya ever heard
老船长说道 没听说过吗
"'that women are like that iceberg over there?
那女人就像前方的冰山一样
"'The most important part is under the surface.'
最重要的部分深埋水下
"Peter replied, stupidly: 'I say ignore it.
Peter愚蠢地回答说 无视它
'We'll be fine. Crash!"
我们不会有事的 撞毁了
That's not historically accurate.
这跟史实不符
Hey, I'm sorry, were you there, John waters?
真不好意思 你当时在场吗 John Waters
Maybe just skip forward a little bit.
往前跳过去一点接着读
I'm sorry.
抱歉
And propelled by love and the dolphin
在爱情的推动下
set up in chapter three... You remember the dolphin?
还有第三章出现的海豚 你还记得吗
You remember when I set up the dolphin...
我把海豚写进去了
"They swam to safety. The end."
他们游向了安全之境 全剧终
Well, that was terrible.
写得好烂
But I-I kind of liked it.
但是我有点喜欢
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的呀
You want to go out on another date?
能再跟我约会一次吗
Okay, sure.
好
Great.
太好了
You know, this was kind of fun.
还挺有意思的
I think I'll come back next week.
下周我还想来
Oh, no. You can never return.
不行 你不准再来了
Okay, no problem.
没问题
Bye, new friends.
再见 我的新朋友们
You think you outsmarted me?
你以为你比我聪明吗
I'm not going anywhere!
我哪儿都不去
Hey. Who are you talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
I've been locked out.
我被锁在外面了
The old Castellano lock-out, huh?
我妈的经典招式
Yeah, I spent a lot of nights on this porch.
我在这儿度过好多个夜晚
Hey, I need to apologize to you.
我得跟你道个歉
You're not some crusty old tyrant
你不是什么蛮横的老暴君
who enjoys yelling at me.
专门喜欢吼我
You have to be this way, because you were raised
你这样完全是因为 你是被一群
by a bunch of thoughtless spaghetti-heads...
自私的 脑子进水的人养大的
Shh. Who have no consideration
嘘 完全不珍惜
for anyone else's time.
别人的时间
Don't say "Spaghetti-head."
别说脑子进水
I'm sorry I called them spaghetti-heads.
对不起 我说他们脑子进水了
I heard someone say it on a "Nick at night" Show.
我在脱口秀上听到的
Is it offensive? Yes, it is,
很冒犯人吗 是的
but I-I-I appreciate it.
但是谢谢你
Okay.
嗯
I also... I think I... I sometimes...
我呢 我有时候 我觉得吧
I overreact to you being late.
我对你迟到的事有点反应过度了
Because of some stuff with my dad.
因为跟我爸的一些旧账
Oh.
哦
I would like to press further for details, but I won't.
我很想知道具体原因 但是我不会逼你说的
Thank you.
谢谢
Anyway, I'm very sorry, and I will never be late again.
总之 我很抱歉 我绝对不会再迟到了
I mean, I'm gonna really try not to be.
我是说 我会尽力的
Come here.
靠过来
I like you on a Staten Island porch.
我喜欢坐在斯塔顿岛式门廊的你
I would rather die.
那我还不如去死
We need to go inside. I have to apologize to your mom,
我们进去吧 我得跟你妈妈道歉
and dot, for some reason. Okay.
还有Dot 好
I'm really liking that hair. It's doing it for me right now.
我真喜欢你这发型 让我下面好有感觉
You look like my aunt.
你看起来很像我婶婶
What?
啥
What's wrong with you spaghetti-heads?
你脑袋进水了吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表