I got it.
我可以的好吗
Woohoohoo! Oh, yeah!
喔喔喔 噢耶
What's up, shonda?
甘拜下风吧 Shonda
Am I the new mayor of shonda-land?
我是Shonda帝国的新国王吗
Great game, Lefty.
很棒 被甩王
You still got it.
你宝刀未老
Oh, my God, shonda rhimes,
哦 天呐 Shonda Rhimes
I am obsessed with... Dude.
我特别喜欢 老兄
What's up?
咋样啊
I'm Barf.
我是呕吐哥
Scandal's my jam.
"丑闻"是我的菜
Thanks.
谢啦
You know, writing's how I pay the bills,
我写剧本是为了养家糊口
but my passion is beer-pong.
我的真爱是啤酒乒乓
Naturally.
很"好"
Lefty, I heard your good news.
被甩王 我听说了你的好消息啊
You're dating that brain surgeon?
你在和那个脑外科医生约会吗
Oh, uh, pfft, Lauren?
哦 呃 切 Lauren
We're not actually together anymore.
我们没在一起了
But it's okay, I mean,
不过 没事的啦
I hardly even cry about her in the tub.
我完全不会在浴缸里哭着想她
She left your hairy ass, didn't she, Lefty?
她狠狠地把你甩了 是吗 被甩王
Oh, it happened again?
啊 又是这样吗
You know, this time, we broke up mutually, so...
不过 这次 我们是和平分手 所以
Oh, man! I called it!
天呐 我就知道
Classic Lefty!
经典被甩王
Ha ha!
哈 哈
Lefty! Lefty!
被甩王 被甩王
Classic Lefty!
这就是我
Shonda.
Shonda
You know, I wrote a TV pilot about him once.
我曾以他为原型写了一个试播集
Network said it was too sad.
公♥司♥说太悲伤了
Hey Jean.
嘿 Jean
I need to talk to you about last night.
我得和你谈谈昨晚的事
I'm kind of busy.
我现在有点忙
Can we talk about it later?
能不能晚点再谈
No, no.
不 不行
Actually, I need to get this off of my chest.
事实上 我必须得现在说出来
Look, you're an amazing kisser.
听着 你很会接吻
You have the softness of a woman but the strength of a man.
你既有女人的柔软 又有男人的力量
I was actually thinking about it later in the bath and I...
我一边洗澡还一边回味了 我
The problem is I'm straight.
问题是 我是直的
And I'm sorry if I led you on.
抱歉我让你情不自禁了
Wow.
哇哦
In retrospect, I could see how
回想起来 我也能理解
our nude couples massage would've confused you.
我们的躶体情侣按♥摩♥会让你误会
Or when I asked you to check my breasts
而且 我还让你检查我的胸
to make sure that they were symmetrical.
看是不是对称
What?
什么
But mostly, I regret that I let you kiss me.
总而言之 很抱歉我让你吻了我
What?
什么
You kissed her?
你吻了她
Excuse me, sir, we're in the middle of something,
不好意思 先生 我们在谈正经事
so give us a second.
能先别搀和吗
Oh, excuse me. I'm a woman, and that's my wife.
抱歉 我是女人 那是我老婆
Deborah! Deb-Deb, calm down.
Deborah 小戴 冷静点
Ladies, ladies. I can't believe
女士们 女士们 真不敢相信
that you've been keeping this little butch
你居然养了一个T
and her girlfriend on the side!
和她的女朋友
Excuse me? I am not butch. I'm a lipstick lesbian.
啥 我才不是T 我是蕾丝边里的女生
I mean, I'm a straight woman. She's straight.
我是说我是直的 她是直的
Here's the deal, okay? What?
这样吧 咋样
I'm a masculine woman,
我是一名阳刚女人
and this is an effeminate man. What?
这是个柔美的男子 什么
The lips, the lashes... It's a little much, I know.
嘴唇啦 睫毛啦 太女人了
But he's a man. I'm a man!
但他是个男人 我是男人
I'm a man, and that's my girlfriend!
我是男人 这位是我女朋友
Let's all just relax here, okay?
各位放轻松
She is definitely straight.
她绝对是直的
She doesn't do all the things
直女做的事情她不全会做
that straight girls do, but she's straight.
但是她是直的
Okay, you're very well taken care of.
得了 我把你伺候得挺好的
I'm sorry, Deborah, that this happened.
真抱歉发生了这种事 Deborah
Deb-Deb, if she had mentioned you
小戴 如果在我俩长达五小时的约会中
but once in our five-hour date,
她提到过你
I wouldn't have let her kiss me.
我是不会让她亲我的
Deb-Deb!
小戴
I am going to re-do that schedule
我要重新安排你们的日程表
and you will never see the sun again!
别想再见到一丝阳光了
That is why telling the truth sucks!
说实话真倒霉
Oh, there you are.
原来你在这
Would you burp me?
你能帮我拍拍嗝吗
Can you please leave Beth and I alone?
能不能让我和Beth静一会
Is this about the Lefty thing?
这跟你那外号♥有关吗
It's just a nickname, buddy.
就是个绰号♥嘛 兄弟
Like when father calls me "Not-mine."
就像我爸管我叫 非我所生
Who knows what it means?
谁知道那是什么意思
Do you know why they call me Lefty?
你知道他们为啥叫我被甩王吗
Because every girl I love always leaves me,
因为我爱过的所有女孩都离开了我
and they always leave me for one of my friends.
而且总是因为我的某个朋友
Does that sound familiar to you, Dr. Reed?
Reed医生 听起来耳熟吗
Well, why did you invite me then?
那你邀请我♥干♥嘛
Because I want to win.
因为我想赢
I don't want to be known as just a dumped chump.
我不想总当被甩的傻瓜蛋
Maybe it's time you stopped the pity party...
也许你得改改可怜样儿
And started the Peter party.
试试可爱样儿吧
I do love alliteration.
我真喜欢押头韵
Okay, it's time for you to lead us to victory.
带领我们走向胜利的时刻到了
Let's go.
出发吧
All right, let's do it!
来吧
Ooh. Thank you.
哇哦 谢谢
I saw that burp.
我看见你的嗝了
It's still... I just walked through it.
还在空气中 我正好穿过去
Silence, please.
请安静
The cup that can make or break a dream.
成败在此一杯
If he sinks this, it's all over.
他要是沉了 就结束了
What's up? What's up?
咋地啊 咋地啊
What a mess.
真混乱
Danny, this is your fault.
Danny 这是你的错
You were the one that told me to tell the truth.
就是你让我说实话的
Well, you shouldn't have lied in the first place.
你一开始就不该说谎
That's true.
这倒是实话
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna call her.
好吧 我给她打个电♥话♥
Hello, Jean. It's Mindy.
哈喽 Jean 我是Mindy
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I just wanted to say that I am sorry.
我就是想道个歉
And this is all my fault. You can punish me,
全是我的错 你可以惩罚我
but just don't punish the others.
但别惩罚我的朋友
Don't tell me what to do.
别命令我怎么做
I will punish whoever I want.
我想罚谁就罚谁
Deborah is furious.
Deborah气疯了
She is so angry...
她是如此生气
She's turned the dogs against me.
甚至教唆狗狗对付我
Shoo!
嘿
Well, you know, Danny is not thrilled with me either.
Danny也不太高兴啊
Don't you dare compare our situations.
你还敢跟我比
My Deb-Deb is thinking about leaving me.
我的小戴要离开我呢
And it's all your fault.
都是因为你
Oh, she is? Okay, well,
是吗 好吧
Danny is so upset, as well.
Danny也很难过
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表