Also, all the money's pledged, so if you really want it,
我们所有的钱都存好了
you probably have to call and follow up...
你也许要打下电♥话♥ 跟进下
Oh, it's very nice of you, but I can't accept.
你们太好了 但是我不能接受
Hey, why don't you stay at Dr. L's?
你可以住在医生L的地方啊
She has an apartment she doesn't even use.
她有个公♥寓♥都用不着的
Hey, can I ask you a random question?
我能随便问个问题么
Why would a successful doctor need to sleep in a car?
为什么一个成功的医生会需要睡在车里
I'm kind of on the outs with my wife, Alice.
我算是和我老婆Alice分开了
It's why I'm not staying at my place,
所以我才没有待在我的家
and yes, I could probably go get a place of my own,
我本来可以自己找个地方住的
but I feel like that would kind of be admitting
但是我感觉这样就像是承认了
that my marital problems are more than just temporary, so...
我的婚姻问题不是暂时的
That's it, that's all my dirt,
这就是我所有的猛料了
you got it all, so I hope you're happy.
你都挖出来了 开心吧
My turn.
该我了
Pretty sure my grandmother's my mom.
我很确定我外婆其实是我妈
No, I don't need to hear this, really.
我不想听这个
But I do want to apologize to you, Tanya,
但是我的确该向你道歉 Tanya
and you too, Mervin, and especially you, Madison.
还有你 Mervin 特别是你 Madison
Well, it's about time you learned our names.
是时候了 你也该记得我们的名字了
No.
不是我们的名字
Adrian's coming.
Adrian要来了
Hey, Mindy, I've been thinking,
Mindy 我在想
and I've decided I'm gonna give all my patients
我决定要把我所有的病人
the hard sell to go to your fertility practice.
介绍到你的诊所
Really?
真的吗
Is it because, in your short time here...
是不是因为在短短的时间内
I've become a kind of mentor to you?
我已经教会了你很多
What? No.
啥 不是的
It's because you have an apartment you never use.
是因为你有个公♥寓♥ 又用不着
So you let me crash there, I give you patients.
所以如果你让我用 我就给你病人
Ooh, horse trading.
哦 幕后交易
We're like two fat-cat politicians
我们就像是两个胖胖的政客
smoking cigars in a political cartoon.
在政♥治♥卡♥通♥里抽着雪茄
You know, I do have a sash that says "Wall Street."
我的确有个肩带 写着华尔街
Yeah. Do we have a deal?
成交么
Yeah. We have a deal.
嗯 成交
You can stay at my apartment as long as you want.
可以在我公♥寓♥里想住多久就住多久
And you can use whatever you like.
想用什么用什么
You know, my TV, my shower, my stereo, my shower.
你知道的 我的电视啊 沐浴间啊 音响啊 沐浴间啊
I get it, I get it.
知道了 知道了
There's a spy cam in the shower.
你说了沐浴间两次
Don't worry, I'll put on a show.
别担心 我会好好利用的
Hey, made your favorite dessert, cut-up apple.
我做了你最喜欢的 切好的苹果
I don't like apples anymore. My friends all know that.
我不喜欢苹果了 我朋友都知道
Okay. That's obviously not true.
好吧 这很明显不是真的
I saw you eating an apple earlier today.
今天早些时候我看见你吃苹果了
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How could you spread lies about my guy?
你怎么能散播关于我的家伙的谣言呢
My guy's the best.
我的家伙是最棒的
Sweetheart, I am really, really sorry.
亲爱的 我真的 真的 很抱歉
To think that I spoke ill of an organ that has brought
说一个带给了我和其他女人那么多快乐
so much happiness to me and other women...
的器官的坏话
Too many women.
太多其他女人了
Oh, God, why did I go down this path?
天呐 我为什么要往这层想呢
You know...
你知道么
it's just, this new practice makes me nervous.
只是诊所这件事让我太不安了
I mean, we're both always really busy,
我们两个一直都很忙
but I could always see you at work,
但是我总是可以在工作期间见到你的
and now I can't count on that anyw,more.
现在不能这样了
Well, if you want to see more of me,
如果你想多见见我的话
I have some good news.
我有好消息
What?
什么
I think I'm ready to move in.
我觉得我准备好要搬进来了
You are?
真的吗
That's fantastic.
太好了
That's fantastic.
太好了
Do you really want to move in, or is this just an excuse
你是真的想搬进来 还是这只是个借口
not to clean your place?
你就不用打扫公♥寓♥了
Uh, it's a little bit of both.
都有吧
Okay. But I found a perfect tenant.
好吧 我找到了个完美的承租人
He stinks real bad, and he doesn't pay rent.
他臭死了 还不交房♥租
Bergdahl. Mmhmm.
Bergdahl 是哒
Now what do you think about us having a housewarming party
你觉得我们办个乔迁趴体怎么样
even though I'm just moving into my boyfriend's apartment?
即使我只是搬到我男朋友的家了
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
We have to rethink the decor in here.
我们要考虑重新搞一下装潢了
I was thinking Arabian Nights.
我觉得天方夜谭的风格可以
No, no, too political.
不 不 政♥治♥意味太强了
Okay, Moulin Rouge.
红磨坊呢
No.
不
Romeo and Juliet?
罗密欧和朱丽叶呢
Nope. Great Gatsby?
不 了不起的盖茨比呢
Okay, enough with Baz Luhrmann.
好了 不要胡说八道了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表