Oh, I write historical romance novels.
我写历史爱情小说
Oh, that's cool. Yeah.
挺酷的 是啊
I love to read. Oh.
我喜欢读书 噢
Well, you should give romance novels a try.
那你应该试试爱情小说
Mm. And it's basically pornography
嗯 基本上就是
you're allowed to read on the subway, so...
可以在地铁上看的黄书 所以
Oh, dang it! Getting a text.
糟糕 收到了条短♥信♥
Looks like a patient's going into labor,
看起来有个病人要生了
and there's no father,
而且父亲不在
so the taxi cab driver is kind of the surrogate now,
所以出租车司机暂时在那儿顶替
so I feel like I should...
所以我觉得我应该
I'm sorry, are you describing look who's talking?
抱歉 你是在描述<看谁正在说话>的剧情吗
Oh, it's similar.
哦 是有点像
This is why you don't want to date me, you know?
所以你不会想和我交往的 你知道吗
Yeah. Yeah, it's good to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. Yeah.
很高兴认识你 是啊
Unbelievable. 9:13.
难以置信 九点十三
Even after last night you're still late?
经过了昨晚之后 你竟然还迟到
I'm giving you the silent treatment, by the way.
提醒 你一下 我要跟你冷战
That's why I walked right by you and didn't respond.
所以我刚从你旁边走过去而不回答你
Hey, hey, no one silent-treatments me.
嘿 没人可以跟我冷战
Oh, good, good, everyone's in here.
这下好了 所有人都在
I was worried we'd have a private conversation for once.
我还担心我们终于要有一次私人对话了呢
You're welcome, Dr. "Q."
不用谢 Q医生
Is it a conversation, Danny? 'Cause it feels
这是对话吗 Danny 因为感觉起来
a lot more like a lecture, and not the good kind
更像是在教课 而且还不是那种
where I end up stalking the professor at the end.
我最后会去跟踪教授的好课程
All I'm saying is, You're never late for a delivery
我只是想说 你在接生或者医院
or a hospital emergency, but a movie?
有急事的时候都那么准时 但是看电影呢
A movie? And suddenly,
看电影就不行吗 而且突然间
it's like I asked you to cut off your arm
就像是我要让你砍掉你手臂
or throw away your own trash.
或者把垃圾拿去扔掉一样难了
Because delivering a baby into this world is as important
因为把婴儿接生到这个世界上就和
as meeting my boyfriend for a stupid movie.
跟我男朋友去看一场愚蠢的电影一样重要
You and I do the same job. I get everywhere on time.
你跟我做着一样的工作 但我到哪里都是准时的
Yeah, 'cause you're a guy.
是啊 因为你是个男人
I can't just deliver a baby,
我没办法接生完小孩
throw some talc on my private parts,
往自己私处丢些爽身粉
and be somewhere three minutes later.
然后立刻在三分钟后去到别的地方
I got to shower, my friend.
我得冲澡 朋友
I got to shave this hot body from my ankles to my eyebrows.
我得给从脚踝到眉毛地给这具性感身体刮毛
Also, I have to highlight and contour everything
而且 我还得完美地展现出自己的轮廓
just so that you'll have sex with me.
好让你能跟我上♥床♥
I'm basically C.G.I.
我基本上就是靠化妆的
Right, and you're forgetting the most important part,
是啊 而且你忘记了最重要的部分
Dr. "L," C.P.T.
L医生 CPT
Thank you, Tamra, that's right. Colored people time.
谢谢你 Tamra 正是 有色人种时间
Whoa, no, no, no. No.
哇哦 不不不
What, no? No, no, no.
什么 不是吗 不不不
I meant C.P.T., caramel princess time.
我是说CPT 焦糖色公主时间
When you're as cute as we are, people wait for you.
当你和我们一样可爱的时候 人们就应该等你
I want to believe you.
我想相信你
It does sound like a huge load of crap.
听起来确实像一堆屁话
I'm not saying, "No," I just need you to continue explaining.
我不是要否定 我只是需要你继续解释
No, this is all nonsense, okay? There's no C.P.T.
不 这些全都是胡说八道 没有什么CPT
You're either on time or you're late.
你要不就是准时 要不就是迟到
Maybe if you were late just once,
或许如果你迟到了一次
you would realize it wasn't a big deal.
你就会意识到这其实没什么大不了的
Oh, yeah, well, that's never gonna happen, sweetheart.
是啊 永远不会发生的 心肝儿
I'm never gonna be late.
我永远不会迟到
Watch and learn.
学着点儿吧
Hmm.
哼
We need to talk to you!
我们得跟你谈谈
Ow... hey!
哦 嘿
Get on in there with your stupid messenger bag!
进去 带上你的破邮差包
Hey, take it easy.
嘿 慢点儿
Shameful. Dude, how could you ditch Abby, man?
太丢人了 老兄 你怎么能丢下Abby呢
She's the complete package: Head, shoulders, knees, toes,
她条件齐备 头 肩膀 膝盖 脚趾
knees and toes... She's got it all.
有膝盖有脚趾 她多完美
I'm sorry, I was just expecting someone...
很抱歉 我期望的是一个
Who's more of a match physically.
外型上更般配的人
A match physically? You said twins.
外型上更般配 是你说你们像双胞胎的
Who do you think you are? What'd you think,
你以为你是谁 难道你以为会是
Natalie Portman's sitting in her castle,
Natalie Portman 坐在她的城♥堡♥里说
like, "Oh, I wonder if there are any schlubs out there
"哦 我好期待外面能有个
who wear a bathing suit as underwear?"
把泳衣当内衣穿的废物啊"
Natalie Portman would throw up if she saw you.
Natalie Portman要是看见你会吐的
You need to go apologize to Abby.
你得去向Abby道歉
She'll be at the book store tomorrow.
她明天会去书店
What are you gonna be doing, eating pretzels off the floor?
你明天会干什么 从地板上捡椒盐饼吃吗
Yeah, I saw it.
是的 我看见过
Fine, I'll go!
行了 我会去的
Psst. Danny, are you awake?
喂 Danny 你还没睡着吗
Hey, Danny,
嘿 Danny
I think Rudy Giuliani's a clown.
我觉得Rudy Giuliani是个小丑
Good night, sweet prince. Honk!
晚安 可爱的王子 嘀嘀
Hey, Min.
嘿 Min
Hey! Hey.
嘿 嘿
What's going on? You're up early, wow.
怎么了 你起这么早 哇哦
Why don't you come upstairs?
跟我上楼吧
My little early bird can get the worm.
我那早起的小鸟儿就有虫吃了
Oh. That's a super sexy offer,
哦 这个提议超性感
but it's 8:40.
但是现在8:40了
Aren't you worried about being late to work?
你不担心上班会迟到吗
8:40? What are you talking about?
8:40 你在说什么呢
Yeah. No, no, it's 7:40.
是啊 不不 是7:40
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
You tinkered with my digital. Why would you do that?
你调了我的电子表 你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that to me? Betrayal!
你为什么要这样对我 背叛啊
Oh, boo-hoo. You know what betrayal was?
呜呜 你知道什么是背叛吗
When you ditched me at that comedy club.
是你在脱口秀俱乐部抛下我的时候
That guy told me to take a hike. The audience loved it.
那家伙让我死一边去 观众们都开心死了
Now, he wants me to go on tour with him.
现在他要我跟着他去巡回表演
Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll just tell everyone at work
别担心 亲爱的 我会告诉所有人
that you're running late. Bye, my love.
你要迟到了 再见 我的爱
Step on it!
快一点
Open the door. Take off, take off.
开门 开车 开车
Open... Don't take off.
开 别走
Taxi! Taxi!
出租车 出租车
I'm not gonna be late. I'm not...
我不会迟到的 我不会
So I have to apologize to a girl,
所以我要向一个女孩道歉
which is something I've literally never done before.
我这辈子绝对没干过这个
Mmhmm. Is Danny in?
嗯哼 Danny来了吗
Oh, Danny. Danny is not in,
哦 Danny Danny没来
because everyone, I have an announcement.
因为各位 我要宣布一件事
Danny Castellano will be late.
Danny Castellano要迟到了
I made it! I made it!
我做到了 我做到了
Danny Castellano is on time!
Danny Castellano按时抵达
What... 8:59, I made it!
什么 8:59 我做到了
In your face, Lahiri!
打脸了吧 Lahiri
Honk! Ah!
嘀嘀 啊
Can't make me late.
不可能让我迟到
Take a hike. Boom!
死一边去 砰
Oh! Take another one, boom!
嗷 再吃我一发 砰
Boom, boom! Oh!
砰 砰 嗷
Take a hike. Boom!
死一边去 砰
Morgan, take a hike. Boom! Boom!
Morgan 死一边去 砰 砰
Michael Jackson! Ohh!
Michael Jackson 哦
Boom, boom, boom!
砰 砰 砰
Dr. Fishman.
Fishman医生
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表