Look here, cowboy.
听着 冒失鬼
We do it my way, or we don't do it at all.
要么按我说的做 要么干脆什么都不做
I think we should do what Dr. Bergdahl said.
我觉得我们应该按Bergdahl医生说的做
You sure about that? I made a bunch of goulash.
你确定吗 我做了一堆匈牙利红烩牛肉
No, I don't... I'm not interested.
不 我不 我没有兴趣
Let's get you out of these clothes.
我陪你去把这身衣服换了
Wait, Dr. Bergdahl.
等等 Bergdahl医生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
好的
Unfortunately, I think your windbreaker's finished.
很不幸 我想你的防风夹克是没救了
So what do you think is stressing out Dr. Lahiri so much?
所以你觉得是什么给了Lahiri医生那么多压力
She doesn't pay her taxes.
她没有纳税
I think she had a hit-and-run thing in the Hamptons.
我觉得她在汉普顿肇事逃逸
I don't know.
我不知道
It was misleading of me to ask that in the form of a question.
我这话的问句可能有点误导你了
What I meant to say is, I think you're stressing her out.
我想说的是 我觉得是你在给她压力
Me? Okay, that's ridiculous.
我 好吧 这太荒唐了
I'm her rock. Literally.
说真的 我是她的坚强后盾
She sits on me to think sometimes.
她有时候需要坐我身上思考
Oh.
哦
Looks like you're trying to kick something too.
看起来你也在试着摆脱些什么
What's your drug of choice, huh?
你的瘾症是什么
Is it smack, booze, anorexia?
是海♥洛♥因♥ 酒 还是厌食
Oh, come on.
哦 得了吧
I'm super excited for March.
我对三月的到来感到非常兴奋
It's gonna be a great month.
那会是很精彩的一个月
Whatever, man.
不管怎样 伙计
All I'm saying is, when that baby comes,
我想说的就是 当那个孩子出生
all bets are off.
一切都变得难以预料
You haven't slept in three days.
你3天没有睡过觉
You got this creature screaming at you,
这个小东西还在冲你叫喊
won't tell you what it wants.
他也不会告诉你他要什么
Maybe you ate a little baby poop by accident.
也许你一不小心吃了点他的便便
You're gonna backslide.
你会故态复萌
You're gonna go back to that vice,
你会重蹈覆辙
and you are definitely gonna want her to cut you some slack.
你绝对会求她放你一马
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, Adrian.
等一下 Adrian
What if I asked you to work here?
要是我请求你在这里工作呢
Danny, can't you see I'm having my supper?
Danny 你没看见我在吃饭嘛
You got to run this stuff by me.
你做决定也得和我商量啊
Yeah, well, I just trust the guy...
好的 我只是相信这个家伙
I don't know... and so does Mindy.
我不知道 Mindy也相信他
But he looks like the guy who can't sleep
但是这个家伙看上去
in a cold medicine commercial.
在一个冰冰冷的医疗诊所睡不着
Well, I suppose we are out of options.
好吧 我想我们已经别无选择
Dr. Bergdahl, would you like to join the practice
Bergdahl医生 你愿意来我们诊所
on a trial basis?
实习一段时间吗
Yeah, I'm out of options too, so you got a deal.
当然 我也别无选择 就这样说定了
Hi.
大家好啊
So I just walked Dr. Lahiri home,
我刚把Lahiri医生送回了家
and this fedora,
这顶软毡帽
which some of you called the crime of the century,
你们有些人把它叫作"世纪毒瘤"
caught most of her barf,
为她接住了大部分的呕吐物
so I'll be in my office accepting all apologies.
所以我会在我的办公室聆听你们的道歉
No.
不
Morgan, I'd like you to meet our new doctor,
Morgan 我想为你介绍我们的新医生
Dr. Bergdahl.
Bergdahl医生
Yeah, you're pretty insightful for a giraffe.
你真是一只富有洞察力的长颈鹿
Mr. Neck's a good listener, right?
长脖子先生是个很好的倾听者 是吧
What? No.
什么 不
I wasn't just talking to your stuffed animal.
我才不是在跟你的毛绒玩具对话呢
That's ridiculous. Okay.
那太荒唐了 好吧
Besides, he claims to know Brown Bear,
还有 他说他认识棕熊
which, like, how would they have met?
他们是怎么认识的
You know why I think you have so much trouble with willpower?
你知道为什么我觉得你的意志薄弱吗
I don't know, because I'm Hindu,
我不知道 也许因为我是个印度教教♥徒♥
and on some level,
而且在某种程度上
I feel like I'll have another shot at all this?
我觉得我还有机会试一试
No, no, because it's really, really hard.
不 不 因为这真的 真的很难
The only reason I'm good at it
我意志坚强的唯一原因
is because my entire religious education
就是我整个宗教教育
is based on one man's self-sacrifice.
是以个人的自我牺牲为基础的
I mean, why do you think I wear this?
你觉得我为什么要戴这个
So people don't think you're Jewish?
因为人们觉得你不是个犹太人吗
No, please be quiet.
不 你还是别说话了
I think I'm hard on you sometimes
我觉得我有的时候对你很苛刻
because I'm worried when the little guy comes
是因为我担心在我们的孩子出生之后
that I'm not gonna know what the hell I'm doing,
我他妈的不知道该做些什么
and I need you, Mindy.
我需要你 Mindy
I need you to be around.
我需要你的陪伴
Are you serious? Yeah.
你是认真的吗 是的
Danny, I only get upset with you about your smoking
Danny 我唯一放心不下的就是你抽烟的恶习
because I need you around.
因为我需要你的陪伴
I can't do this by myself.
我不能自己承担这些
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 当然
I was so scared when I found out that I was pregnant,
当我发现我怀孕了的时候 我很害怕
but I thought the kid will be fine
但是我觉得我们的孩子会很好
'cause you're the dad.
因为你是他的爸爸
Really?
真的吗
Come here.
过来
One sec. One second.
等等 等一下
Get it all out.
都吐出来
I'm good. Take your pants off.
我很好 把你的裤子脱了吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表