you're banned from this apartment, okay?
你不准走进这间公♥寓♥ 懂吗
You don't bother us, and we don't bother you.
你不烦我们 我们也不管你
Got it?
明白吗
Very well.
明白
All right. What the hell.
好吧 管他呢
Well, it's been the worst night of my life.
这是我人生中最惨的一夜
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Thank you, Morgan. I won't pay you.
谢谢 Morgan 我不会给你钱的
But you can have
但是苏打水
all the soda you can drink.
你想喝多少都可以
Okay, it would be cheaper to pay me
你还是给我钱划算
I just want to say that.
我就是想说
If you need me, I'm gonna catch
你要是有事找我
a matinee of Wagner...
我在瓦格纳音乐会
Depressing, anti-semitic, sure,
确实很压抑 反犹太主义
but more fun than here.
那也比这儿有意思
All right, can I say something real quick?
好吧 让我插一句行吗
What? You should stay.
干嘛 你应该留下来
I mean, first of all, I can teach you
首先 我可以教你
how to put this little pork chop to bed.
怎么让小宝贝睡着
And also, you told Lauren
而且
that you would do this.
你告诉Lauren你会带孩子
Yeah, it's a nice thought, Morgan,
是啊 我当时想得好
but I don't think I have a paternal bone in my body.
可是感觉我没有做爸爸的天赋
Sorry.
抱歉
Peter.
Peter
Did he just say "Peter"?
他刚才是叫Peter了吗
I think he said "Pita,"
我觉得他说的是皮塔
as in the middle eastern bread,
中东的一种面包
and definitely not Peter,
绝对不是Peter
Lauren's ex-boyfriend
Lauren的前男友
and our coworker.
咱俩的同事
Morgan, put the coffee on.
Morgan 煮咖啡去
You're gonna teach me
你得教我
how to make this stupid baby like me,
怎么让这个小蠢蛋喜欢我
or my name isn't Jeremy matilda Reed.
还有我的名字不是Jeremy matilda Reed
Who is it?
谁啊
Oh, I didn't order any food.
我没叫外卖♥♥
Hi. I'm Ray.
嗨 我是Ray
Danny wanted me to change the locks.
Danny让我换锁
He said he was the victim of a bathroom invasion.
他说他是浴室入侵案的受害人
Hey, while you're here, I'd love it
你好 既然你来了
if you could take a look at the shower
能帮我看看淋浴这里
and see if you can install one of those old lady seats.
帮我装个老年女子休息椅子行吗
I get so tired.
我每次都很累
I can take a look.
我能看看
Oh, I checked with the city,
我去市政局问过了
and we can knock down that wall,
可以推倒这面墙
so you guys can combine Danny's two apartments.
Danny的两间公♥寓♥就可以合并了
Hmm?
啊
He said something about
他说了什么
wanting to make room for family.
给家里人腾地方
Family? Family?
家人 家里人
Ray, come here.
Ray 过来
My sweet Ray.
我亲爱的Ray
I've been waiting for this my whole life.
这一天我都等了一辈子了
A man wants me to move in with him.
终于有个想和我同居的男人
Tell me your name again.
再说一遍你的名字
I'm Mindy, Ray, obviously.
我是Mindy Ray 多明显啊
Okay, I got to go. Excuse me!
好吧 我得走了
Hey, neighbor!
嗨 邻居好
Peter, you're evicted.
Peter 给你下驱逐令了
What?
啥
Danny wants to combine the two apartments
Danny想把两个屋子合并
so that I can move in with him.
好让我搬进来
So you got to go.
所以你得走
God, what did I do with the place
哎呀 等这里是我家了
once it's mine?
我应该做点什么呢
I was thinking like
我想想
a "Strawberry shortcake meets Saddam's palace" Vibe.
草莓女孩与萨♥达♥姆♥他家混搭一下的风格不错
Okay, I'm being insenstive.
我忘了你的感受了
I'm very sorry.
真对不起
But I don't want to go.
但是我不想走啊
I'm doing so well
我过得可好了
living next to you and Danny.
住在你和Danny旁边
I know! I think we fixed you.
我懂 我觉得我们治好了你
I think you should move on.
我觉得你应该向前看
Didn't you tell me that you bought groceries today?
你不是说过今天去买♥♥生活用品了吗
Yeah, and then I left them at a strip club.
是啊 但是后来忘在脱衣舞厅了
Damn it.
该死
I'm a mess.
我一团糟
Look, I'm so sorry, Peter,
我真的很抱歉 Peter
but I'm, like, 200 years old, okay?
但是 我都快200岁了 懂吗
I got to lock this down.
我得抓牢Danny
I finally found a boyfriend
我终于找到一个
with a perfectly proportioned penis.
小鸡鸡非常成比例的男朋友了
Do you know how rare that is in Manhattan?
你知道这在曼哈顿有多罕见吗
I'm gonna hold on to him
我得抓紧他
until a coroner drags me away.
直到验尸官拽我走
I'm sorry, Peter.
对不起 Peter
I just need this more than you.
我比你更需要这间公♥寓♥
Very well.
那好吧
I think I see the writing on the wall.
我预感到这个凶兆了
And I'm sorry about that by the way.
然后我很抱歉在墙上写字了
I will be out of the apartment by the morning,
我明早就会搬出去
but until then, it is mine.
但在那之前 这还是我的公♥寓♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
And just so you know,
顺便说一句
you're acting like a crazy spinster,
你现在就像个疯掉的老姑娘
and I didn't expect that from you
我本来觉得你得再过个两年
for another two years, and I don't know
才会变成这样 而且我不知道
what is going on with you and Danny,
你和Danny是怎么回事
but this is pathetic.
但你现在太可悲了
Be that as it may,
话虽如此
this is how it is.
事实就是如此
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Nicole, please see this jerk
Nicole 快来目送这个混♥蛋♥
to her apartment.
回她的公♥寓♥
Nicole?
Nicole
I forgot her at the strip club too.
我把她也忘在脱衣舞俱乐部了
Morgan, explain to me again why you're shirtless.
Morgan 解释一下为什么你没穿上衣
'Cause a very wise woman once said to me,
因为有个十分智慧的女人曾经告诉过我
"If with a baby you want to win,
"想要摆平小孩子
always go skin to skin."
首先你得光膀子"
Do you know who that woman was?
你知道那个女人是谁吗
That was doctor...
她就是
It was Mindy.
是Mindy吧
I was gonna say it, but...
我本想自己说的 但
She loves to rhyme.
她酷爱押韵
I like it, though. Yeah, me too.
不过我觉得挺好 是啊我也是
You're up next, okay?
你也该上阵了 好吗
And if he starts suckling,
如果他开始吸你的奶
just go with it.
忍♥受就好
Okay, so, um...
好吧 所以
Oy. So I just... uh, I just...
噢 我要 呃 我要
Okay, so take off your blouse.
好了 把你的女士衬衫脱掉
Well, it's not a blouse.
这不是什么女式衬衫
It's a men's peasant top.
这是男式村姑衫
Okay, whatever. Just take it off.
好咯 随便 脱掉就是了
I'm not gonna take it off.
我才不要脱掉
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表