We're really pushing the brand this year.
我们今年真的很着重宣传
You know what?
你知道吗
I just think it's time I retire.
我觉得我该退休了
Jeremy?
Jeremy
Excuse me. Is Jeremy here?
不好意思 Jeremy在这吗
Oh. Stay here.
在这待着
Just... Work your magic.
你就 让我们见证奇迹吧
Hey, are you getting deported?
你要被遣返了吗
You can't go back to England.
你不能回去英格兰
Everything's okay.
现在没事了
The I.N.S. Lost interest when they found out I was rich and white.
移♥民♥局发现我是个有钱白人 就没管我了
That's such great news.
这真是太好了
Listen, when I thought of you going away,
听着 我以为你要走的时候
I didn't like it. Maybe I don't want to put a pin in it.
我觉得很糟糕 也许我并不想结束
Let's not put a pin in it.
那我们就不要结束
Okay.
好
Who knows what they're going to... what they're doing?
有谁知道他们要 他们要干嘛呢
They could be going in there to break up.
他们说不定是进去说分手呢
Yeah, more like hook up.
应该是在开搞吧
Sorry.
对不起
With this signature, I am square
签了这名 我就
with the U.S. Government.
不再欠美国政♥府♥钱了
Wow, if I'm gonna pay for national parks,
如果我要给那些国家公园买♥♥单
I better check them out. What's that one called?
我最好去检查一下质量 那个叫什么来着
Big hole? Mount facemore?
大洞公园 大脸山公园
Mmm.
恩
You wanna stay over tonight?
你要留下来过夜
You can eat the chocolate casings off all my ice cream bars.
你可以吃我那些雪糕上的巧克力
I shouldn't. If I spend the night with a married man,
不行 除非他供我孩子上学
it's gonna be because he got my kid into prep school.
不然我绝不会跟已婚男人过夜
Well, that's... Really good news,
那 那还真挺好的
'cause I'm not married anymore.
因为我已经离婚了
I finalized my divorce.
我把离婚手续都搞完了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
Thank you. Because you helped me
谢谢你 因为你帮我
clean up my old mess. And because of that,
把旧事都扯清了 所以
I can concentrate on what's important to me, like...
我才能专心于我看重的事 例如
My work.
工作
And faith.
信仰
And you.
还有你
What? No.
什么 不是吧
After faith? That's too much.
就排在信仰后面吗 太厚爱了吧
I can't accept that.
我怎么能接受呢
I can't, though.
不能接受 不过呢
I actually need to go home. I left wheelie there.
我真的要回家 我皮箱落在家里了
Come here.
来吧
Oh, my God. Danny!
天啊 Danny
It's so beautiful. This is like
好漂亮 这简直就是
the nicest piece of furniture in your house.
你家里最好看的家具
I got it at some girl boutique called Isabel's attic.
我在一家叫"Isabel的阁楼"的女生精品店里买♥♥的
The lady's cat was all over me.
那女士的猫可爱我了
You met doilie? If she likes you,
你见到Doilie了吗 如果她喜欢你
that's huge. Yeah?
那真是太难得了 是吗
Danny... It's perfect.
Danny 这太美丽了
You like it? Thank you.
你喜欢吗 谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
Now how about we go to your bedroom
现在要不我们去你卧室
and you show me if there's any room in your closet for me.
看看你衣柜里有没有给我留点位子
No. No, there's no space for you in there
没有 那里没有你的位子
because that's where all my pressed jeans go, okay?
因为那是我放牛仔裤的地方
There's no room for you. You got this now, okay?
那里没有你的位子 你有这个了 好吗
Maybe we should just go and, uh, check anyway.
也许我们该进去 检查一下
I don't need to check. I'm telling you right now,
用不着检查 我现在就能告诉你
there's no room for you in there.
那里没有你的位子
Have sex with me in your closet, you dumb-dumb.
跟我到你衣柜里做♥爱♥呀 小傻瓜
Ohh. Okay.
好的
That's what you're talking about.
你说的是这个意思吗
That's very clever.
太明智了
It's not even that clever.
也没那么明智
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表