One of the best things about new relationships is
谈恋爱最大的好处之一 就是
you spend so much time together
两人待在一起那么久了
that you feel like you're of one mind.
会觉得自己和对方已经心灵相通
Hey, what do you wanna do tonight?
嘿 你今晚什么安排
I was thinking maybe Thai food... Sex on the washing machine.
我想吃泰国菜 在洗衣机上做♥爱♥
Okay. Sounds good to me.
好啊 我赞成
Really? See, one mind.
真的吗 看到没 心灵相通
Okay, I better head out to my c-section.
好了 我得去做剖腹产手术了
It's a cute one. Two twins are hugging, Danny.
这手术很有爱呢 深深相拥的双胞胎 Danny
That sounds adorable. Don't forget your stuff.
听起来就很可爱 别忘了带上你的东西
My toothbrush and brush?
我的牙刷和梳子吗
I thought that I was just leave that here.
我觉得直接留在这儿就好了
I don't know if you wanna do that, you know?
我觉得这对你不太好 你知道吗
It might just get lost in my clutter.
我这里乱七八糟的可能会弄丢呢
Clutter?
乱七八糟
This place is tidy like a serial killer's lair.
这个地方就和连环杀手的据点一样整洁
I like to keep everything in its place:
我喜欢把每个东西都放在该放的地方
My compact disc, my balsamics, my seat from Yankee stadium.
我的唱片 意大利黑醋 我坐过的洋基体育馆座位
Oh, that old bench where I cut my toenails?
那个把我脚趾折断的旧板凳吗
Next to you, that's the most valuable thing I own.
除你之外 那是我最值钱的东西了
It even has vintage curse words carved in it.
上面还有以前的人刻上去的脏话呢
I did those.
是我刻的
Take your stuff.
拿上你的东西
Fine.
好吧
So if Danny won't let me keep some of my things here,
如果Danny不让我把自己东西留在这儿
I'll have to take matters into my own hands.
我就得自己想办法解决问题了
There you go, sweetheart.
给你 甜心
How...
你是怎么
And since that didn't work,
既然这行不通
I'll find even more creative places.
我就找个更有创意的地方
Here you go, babe.
给你 宝贝
Until finally I put them in a place he'll never find them.
最后 我终于找到一个他永远不会发现的地方
Hey.
嘿
I don't know how this stuff got out here.
不知道这些怎么跑到外面去了
Here you go.
给你
You know, Danny, I'm spending a lot of nights here,
Danny 我经常在这过夜
and it's getting a little tiring
把东西搬来搬去的
lugging my stuff back and forth.
我觉得这太麻烦了
You know what, I've actually been thinking about the same thing.
其实呢 我也在考虑这个问题
Come here, check this out.
来 看这个
Half of your closet? For me?
你把衣橱空出一半 给我吗
Ma gave this to me
这是我妈给我的
when she sent me to divorced kids camp.
给我去参加离婚孩子夏令营用的
There's plenty of room in there.
里面可以放很多东西的
You can wheel your stuff back and forth.
可以把你的东西拉着走 多方便
That's a very nice gift, Danny.
这礼物真好 Danny
Hey, it's a loan.
嘿 这是借你的
See you later. Have a good day.
回头见 祝你今天愉快
You didn't, uh...
你忘了
You gotta put your stuff in it, Min.
你得把东西放进箱子 Min
There are five signs of low-grade squamous lesion.
低度鳞状上皮内病变有五个病征
I chose this graphic of a cool dolphin though,
我选用了这个酷酷的海豚图
because someone very close to me
因为有个跟我很亲密的人
told me that lesions are gross.
跟我说病变的样子很恶心
Oh, I just got a shout-out.
她谢的就是我
Anyway... I'm so sorry.
总之 很抱歉
After the presentation,
在报告结束后
is there a limit on bagels per person?
免费领的面包圈有数量限制吗
Because head count-wise, I don't think we have enough.
因为我算了下人数 感觉会不够
I'm not doing questions, and I told you
这可不是提问环节 而且我告诉过你了
not to depend on food at work for sustenance.
别依靠办公室的食物为生
He's just picking the seeds off.
他把芝麻都抠掉了
It was an everything bagel. Now it's nothing.
这本来是个豪华面包圈 现在这算个什么鬼
He's not wrong to be concerned.
他的关心不是没道理的
Great, now people are raising their hands. Yeah?
这下好了 大家都要提问了 什么事
Are you Mindy Lahiri?
你是Mindy Lahiri吗
I am.
正是
Are you from McFadden's steakhouse?
你是从姆法登牛排馆来的吗
Did you find my shoe? No.
你们是不是找到我的鞋了 并不
You've been served.
你的法庭传票
Mindy, you haven't paid your taxes in six years.
Mindy 你已经六年没交税了
What?
什么
No wonder they want to lock you up.
怪不得他们想把你关起来
I thought they took it out of our paychecks.
我以为我们拿到的薪水是税后的
Hey, tax evasion is a serious crime.
逃税可是重罪
You're stealing from America.
你这是偷美国的钱
Are you proud of yourself, stealing from the grand canyon?
从大峡谷偷钱你感到自豪了吗
The liberty bell?
从自♥由♥钟呢
The liberty bell is a piece of crap.
自♥由♥钟就是个垃圾
There's a crack right down the middle.
正中间还有条缝
And you know what? What?
而且你知道吗 什么
That was jacked up well before I hit the scene.
那玩意儿坏的时候我还没出生呢
You're trying to tell me that you all pay your taxes?
难道你们都交税的吗
Yes.
是的
I actually don't have to pay income taxes
其实我不用交收入所得税
because my salary puts me under the poverty level.
因为我的薪水把我归为贫困户了
I can't hear about your economic issues.
我不想听你的经济问题
Poor baby! How is that your reaction?
可怜孩子 你怎么这反应
Mindy, your biggest asset is your stake in this practice.
Mindy 你最主要的资产是你在这诊所的股权
If the government puts a lien on your earnings,
如果政♥府♥扣押了你的财产
it's gonna affect us all.
就会影响我们所有人
Damn it, Mindy, you can't make a mess and ignore it
妈的 Mindy 你不能捅个篓子就擦屁♥股♥走人
and just expect it to get cleaned up.
然后等别人给你收拾烂摊子
It affects other people.
这会影响到其他人的
Like the time she left my faucet on all weekend.
就像那次 她把水龙头开了整整两天
Because the earth isn't covered
因为地球不是被
with a million oceans, Danny.
百万个海洋覆盖的 Danny
Wherever will we get more water?
淡水还多的是呢
No, no, no. I can't hear about this faucet thing anymore.
不不不 我不想再听水龙头这事了
Mindy, you're gonna have to get a lawyer.
Mindy 你必须得请个律师了
Oh, wait. I did get a lawyer
等等 我之前确实有个律师
to take care of this months ago.
他会帮我处理这些事情
Oh, okay. All right.
好了 好吧
Oh, God.
天呐
What?
什么
Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well,
看吧 看吧 看吧 看吧 看吧
well, well, well, well, well... Okay, that's enough.
看吧 看吧 好了够了
Cliff, you said you were gonna
Cliff 你说过你会
take care of this. Yeah, and you said
处理好这个的 是啊 你也说过
you weren't gonna cheat on me
你不会背着我
with Danny, and then dumped me.
搞上Danny 然后又甩了我的
Okay, I would never have said that.
我绝对不会这么说的
That would have sounded very suspicious.
这种说法太引人怀疑了
Look, Cliff. I am very sorry that I hurt you. But...
听着 Cliff 很抱歉我伤害了你 但是
Can't you just take care of this
你能不能就看在往日情面的份上
for old time's sake? No.
处理好这个 不行
Could you take care of this for that time
那你能不能看在那次蜡像馆高♥潮♥的份上
we did it in the wax museum?
处理好这个呢
That wasn't me. Wha... really?
那不是我 什 真的吗
Okay, that was Danny. Okay, I am so sorry.
好吧 那是Danny 好了 我很抱歉
All right, just at least give me
好了 至少把我的
my receipts and my papers back.
收据和文件还给我
No, Mindy. I think the universe should punish you.
不 Mindy 我觉得宇宙应该惩罚你
Why do you get everything you want?
凭什么你要什么就有什么
I mean, I help you out with this
我是说 我帮你处理了这件事
and you still get to date the guy
然后你还是可以继续和
that you cheated on me with?
和那个给我戴绿帽的家伙在一起
So what are you saying? That you would
你什么意思 如果我和Danny
help me if I wasn't dating Danny?
分手了你就会帮我了吗
Well, I don't kn-know. I mean...
我不知道呀 我是说
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表