I got to get home, and pack, and shave.
我得先回家 打包行李 还得刮面
I'll be up late anyway.
反正我也会一直熬到半夜
Some of the cousins are gonna watch Happy Gilmore.
一些表亲要看<球场古惑仔>
Well, I guess I could catch a flight.
呃 我想我可以搭班飞机
But by the time I get to La Guardia,
可是等我到了拉瓜迪亚机场的时候
buy a ticket... they always pull me at the security line.
买♥♥到了票 他们总是把我卡在警戒线那里不让通过
I don't know. Is this...
我不知道 是不是
Does this really make sense for tonight, babe?
宝贝 今晚有什么特别的意义吗 非今晚不可吗
You should stay in and get some sleep.
你该留在家好好休息一下
Give my regards to your folks, okay?
帮我问候你家人好吗
Tell them I said hi.
告诉他们我问他们好
Love you. Love you.
爱你 爱你
Ooh, what's he saying now?
喔 他现在说什么啦
He's doing a Schwarzenegger impression,
他在模仿施瓦辛格呢
and it is really funny.
还挺好玩的呢
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
How's your blood pressure?
你血压怎么样啊
Did you go see that new doctor I recommended?
你去看了我推荐的医生了吗
I don't understand why you can't keep being my doctor in Texas.
我不明白为什么你不能在德州继续做我的医生
Because I can't deliver your baby over Skype, Mindy.
因为我总不能用Skype视频接生吧
Now promise me you'll go see the doctor.
答应我你一定要去看医生
Fine. Thank you.
好吧 多谢
But I will not have my crotch do voices for her.
但我绝不会让我的胯部发声给她听
That's for you.
这专属于你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
Oh, what's up, Pete? Hey, man.
喔 你好啊 Pete 嗨
Could I talk to you for a sec?
能跟你聊一小会儿吗
Sure.
当然
Sorry about the party last night.
很抱歉昨晚没能去那个聚会
Mmhmm. But I'll tell you this much,
嗯哼 但是我必须要告诉你
I got a lot of sleep, so I'm a new Dan.
我睡得很饱 所以现在我是一个新的Dan啦
That's good. I was thinking,
很好 我在想
when your folks get back, the baby will be here,
当你家人回来的时候 宝宝就出生了
our home will be ready, that I could meet them then.
我们的家也布置妥当了 到时候我就可以见他们了
Mm-hmm. That sounds good.
嗯哼 听起来很棒嘛
Can I get their address?
能给我他们的地址吗
I want to send them some flowers.
我想送些花过去
No, no, no. Don't. Please.
不 不 不 不用了
Flowers are a symbol of death in India.
在印度 花是死亡的象征
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Okay, well, that's definitely not the message
好吧 这绝对不是我想传递
I want to give them.
给他们的信息
What about candy, or fruit, or something?
那送糖 水果或者其他什么的行吗
All symbols of death.
都是死亡的象征
It's okay, because I talked to them,
没事的 我已经和他们谈过了
and I explained to them that you were very tired,
我解释给他们说你很累
and that white men get more tired than men of other races,
白人就是比其他种族人更容易劳累
and they totally understood it, and they're fine.
他们完全能理解 他们不介意
That's great 'cause Sicilian men
太好了 反正西西里人确实
need ten hours of sleep anyways.
需要十小时的睡眠时间
They sound like nice people.
听上去感觉他们人很好
I love you. Love you.
我爱你 爱你哦
Later, Pete. Hey, take it easy.
一会儿见 Pete 嘿 放轻松
So what's that lie about now?
刚才干嘛撒那个谎
Hmm? Oh, my God.
啥啊 我的天
Do you not have parents?
你没有父母吗
Were you raised like Mowgli from The Jungle Book?
你是像<森林王子>里面的Mowgli那样被养大的啊
I think I've seen you eat bugs.
我想起来好像真的见过你吃虫子啊
That was one time, and of course I have parents.
只吃过一次 我当然有父母
Just, I don't want Danny to contact them
只是 我不希望Danny联♥系♥他们
because my parents don't know that Danny exists.
因为我父母不知道Danny的存在
What do you mean your parents don't know Danny exists?
什么叫你的父母不知道Danny的存在
They know he exists, Peter.
他们知道有这个人 Peter
Uhhuh. As my coworker.
嗯哼 是我的同事
Just not as my boyfriend or the father of my baby.
但不是我的男朋友或者我孩子的父亲
Oh, my God.
哦 老天爷
Do they know about me?
他们知道我吗
Do they think I'm cool?
他们觉得我酷吗
You know what? That's not important right now.
算了 那个现在不重要
What were you gonna do when Danny showed up
那如果昨天Danny去参加你父母的派对了
to your parents' party?
你打算怎么办
Well, that was when I was gonna come clean
我做好准备要坦白了
and introduce him.
然后介绍他
Why would you lie like that?
一开始你为什么要说谎
When I found out I was pregnant,
当我发现我怀孕时
I wasn't even sure that Danny and I were gonna stay together.
我都不能确定Danny和我会继续在一起
Eight months ago, he had a problem
8个月前 我在他家里
with me leaving a toothbrush at his place.
留了一支牙刷 他都有意见
Yeah, but now he's all-in.
是啊 但现在他可是全情投入
He's even practicing jogging while pushing a stroller.
他甚至在练习推着婴儿车慢跑
I thought he was all-in.
我也觉得他有全情投入
But then, I invited him to come up to Boston
但是后来 我请他到波士顿见
to meet my parents, before they leave for a year,
我的父母 他们将要离开一年
and he bailed on that.
他却落跑了
And I would end my best man speech with,
我将以此结束我的伴郎致辞
"Lauren, Peter, together, you can do anything.
"Lauren Peter 携手与共 你们将无所不能
Even walk on the moon."
甚至行走于月球"
Oh!
哦
I don't think you're gonna get to be best man
我不认为你能凭借才能
through talent, Morgan.
当上伴郎 Morgan
Mm. So why don't you win him over
呃 所以你干嘛不用让我
the same way you got me to go on a date with you?
跟你约会的那一招赢下他
Cry like a baby until he says yes.
哭得像个孩子直到他答应
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
You've done a lot of immoral stuff,
你做过不少道德败坏的事情
but this is the worst.
但这次最糟
Shh! Keep your voice down.
嘘 小点儿声
I don't want Danny to hear.
我不想让Danny听见
If it wasn't Danny who got you pregnant, who did?
如果不是Danny让你怀孕的 那是谁
Just some guy I dated.
就是一个我交往过的男人
And he's not in the picture anymore.
他已经是过去式了
Danny is gonna freak out.
Danny会抓狂的
I know. That's why you cannot tell him.
我知道 所以你千万不能告诉他
You have to promise me.
你必须向我保证
Morgan?
Morgan
What were you doing?
你在这儿干什么呢
Watching my entire world crumble around me.
看着我周围的世界整体崩坍
Okay.
好吧
Mindy, you have to tell him because this is not cool.
Mindy 你必须得告诉他 这样太不厚道了
And more importantly, when your heart is filled with lies,
更重要的是 当你的内心充满了谎言
it makes it difficult for your feet to be light with dance.
你的双脚将难以驾驭轻盈的舞步
Now, let's go.
现在我们出发吧
We have a best man dance to learn.
有伴郎舞要学呢
And you need to see that doctor I told you about.
还有你需要去看我跟你说的那个医生
Okay.
好吧
Hello.
你好
My name is Dr. Ludmila Trapeznikov.
我是Ludmila Trapeznikov医生
It is great honor for me to care for you in pregnancy.
很荣幸由我来照顾你的孕期
Oh, well, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Peter speaks very highly of you.
Peter对你赞誉有加
Peter. Peter is my favorite Jew.
Peter Peter是我最喜欢的犹太人
He's my favorite Jew as well. Yes.
他也是我最喜欢的犹太人 没错
You are high-risk because of, uh,
你是高危的 因为 嗯
how you say, fat, and much age.
怎么说 肥胖 高龄
Hey, man, I know you just moved here
嘿 老兄 我知道你刚从什么
from, like, the Urkraig, or whatever,
"俄克雷格"搬来 或者随便哪里吧
but in this country, when you call a woman fat and old,
但在这个国家 如果你说一个女人又肥又老
it's considered rude.
那就是无礼了
I mean not be rude.
我不是有意要无礼
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表