What are you saying? Did you two...
你什么意思 你们俩
Break up?
分手了吗
Yes. Yes, we did break up.
是的 我们确实分手了
And Danny cheated on me.
Danny劈腿了
I couldn't live with Danny's betrayal,
我无法忍♥受Danny的背叛
so we broke up. Oh, my God. I didn't... I didn't know that.
所以我们分手了 天啊 我不知道这事
It's been horrible, Cliff, just horrible.
太糟糕了 Cliff 真的太糟糕了
I've completely stopped eating,
我茶不思饭不想
as you can tell. I'm so thin.
你也看到了 我瘦了好多
God, it's cold in here.
天啊这里好冷
And they even said they might take away the practice.
他们甚至还说要把诊所夺走
But you know what I think?
但你知道我是怎么想的吗
The world has a way of being so unkind to people like us...
这个世界对我们这样的人太不公平了
People who just want to love.
我们只是渴望爱罢了
You're right.
你说得对
You're right, Mindy. I-I didn't know
你说得对 Mindy 我不知道
that you were going through all of this,
你经历了这些
and I can certainly relate to it.
我完全感同身受
And I'm surprised that you feel comfortable sharing this with me.
而且我很惊讶你愿意和我分享
So comfortable.
完全愿意(惬意)
I actually just farted.
我其实刚还放了个屁
All right, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Maybe I'm crazy, but I'll do it.
可能我是疯了 但我会帮你的
I'll take your tax case.
我会帮你处理税务问题
You will? Yeah.
你会吗 是啊
Oh, my God. Cliff, thank you
天啊 Cliff 谢谢你
so, so much. I can never
十分十分感谢 你的大恩大德
re-pay you, and I don't plan to.
我无以回报 也不打算回报
I know.
我知道
Um, Peter, could I squeeze by and get to the cabinet?
Peter 能让我去一下柜子那边吗
Just without my daily vitamin, my vision blurs.
少了每日所需的维他命 我眼睛都花了
No worries, man. I got it for you.
没问题 兄弟 我帮你拿
Can I get you anything else
趁我在橱柜边上
while I'm in the cab?
还有什么需要我帮你拿的吗
We got Mindy's osteoporosis chews,
我们这儿有Mindy的骨质疏松咀嚼片
in case you wanna keep your bone
可以让你保障骨头
game tight. Thank you.
质量坚固 谢谢你
Wow, Pete.
哇 Pete
You're being really nice to that guy who was just playing tonsil hockey with your girl.
你对那位吻过你女友的家伙好友善啊
I will have you know that Lauren and I
不怕告诉你 Lauren和我
have never been better.
现在关系好的不得了
And what happened with her and Jeremy,
她与Jeremy之间
that was a crazy time.
只是特别时期的疯狂举动
The leaves were changing.
树叶都在变黄
Everyone was psyched about
所有人都在期待
the new fall shows. I don't know, Pete.
秋季新剧 我不知道 Pete
Your kisses are for three things...
通常你只会吻三个人
Your ma, your girl,
你妈 你女友
and your wrestling coach after you win regionals.
以及地区赛胜利后 你会吻你的摔跤教练
It ain't a real kiss if it's above the belt.
吻在皮带以上的部位 那不能算是吻
Yes. Thank you, Beverly. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你Beverly 谢谢你
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Did you notice I put some axle grease on wheelie?
你注意到我在轮子上涂了些润滑脂吗
Smooth ride, huh?
一路顺畅 对吧
Yeah. And I'm meeting a lot of cool people
是啊 我还在地铁阶梯上遇到了
when I drag it up the subway stairs.
很多有意思的人
A lot of, "Go back to your own country."
许多人对我说 "滚回你自己的国家去"
Oh, that's nice.
挺好的
Okay, let me get that for you here.
好了 我来帮你拿吧
Hey, did you talk to Cliff?
你跟Cliff谈了吗
Everyone's really freaked out
大家都很惊慌
that we're gonna lose the practice.
怕我们会失去诊所
Morgan's been going up to the roof a lot.
Morgan还一直往楼顶跑
I did talk to Cliff, and the great news
我跟Cliff谈过了 好消息是
is that he said he would help me with my taxes.
他答应帮我处理税务问题了
Nice. There's a small catch.
很好 不过有个小问题
Okay.
说吧
Cliff was still very upset
Cliff仍然非常生气
that I cheated on him with you.
因为我背叛了他 跟你在一起
Right. So I told him that we were broken up.
是啊 所以我告诉他咱们俩分手了
You did what?
你做了什么
I told him that we were broken up.
我告诉他咱们俩分手了
Why would you do that? What's wrong with you?
你为什么这么做 你脑子出问题了吗
Because Cliff only wanted to help me
因为只有让他同情我
if he felt sorry for me.
Cliff才会帮我
That's the only reason why guys ever want to help girls.
那是男生帮助女生的唯一原因
Okay, come on. Gimme a break.
拜托 放过我吧
That's not true. That never happens.
才不是这样 根本没发生过
And Danny, I don't know what to do, okay?
Danny 我不知道该怎么做
I feel so helpless. Okay, don't cry.
我感到非常无助 好吧 不要哭
I haven't even been eating 'cause I'm so stressed out
我饭都没吃 因为这件事
about this whole thing.
我承受的压力太大了
You haven't been eating? Don't stress out.
你没吃饭吗 别给自己太大压力
Yeah, I just need help. Hey, hey, baby, baby,
我真的需要帮助 嘿 嘿 宝贝 宝贝
daddy's got you, okay?
爸爸会保护你的
Wait, no. Now you're doing it to me!
等下 不对 你在对我使这一招
So what if I am, Danny? Ah, God...
那又怎样 Danny 啊 天哪
So what if I am?
那又怎样呢
It's only for a couple days.
就这几天而已
It's a fake break-up.
这是假分手
Okay, fine. For the practice.
好吧 为了诊所
A couple days. That's it.
几天而已 就这样
Really? For the practice.
真的 为了诊所
Oh, you're such a good boyfriend.
你真是个好男友
Now get in the bedroom.
现在给我进卧室
Ooh. No, folding socks and watching jag.
哇呜 不 是边叠袜子边看<执法悍将>
'K, well...
好吧
That was misleading, but okay.
误会了 但是没关系
Oh!
哦
Go get him, jag! Yes!
抓住他 军法署长 好的
Shoot. Oh, no.
开枪 哦 不
Mindy, get in here.
Mindy 进来
Jag's in a bit of a pickle.
军法署长遇到了点麻烦
Danny, I need to tell you something.
Danny 我得告诉你件事儿
Me too. Did you know people are buying jeans
我也是 你知道有人会买♥♥
with holes already ripped in them?
破了洞的牛仔裤吗
I'll tell you right now what they got a hole in...
我要告诉你 他们也破了洞
Right here in their head.
脑袋里破了个大洞
I'm dating Andy Rooney. I can't right now.
你就像是Andy Rooney一样 现在不要玩
Listen, I wanted to talk to you
听着 我要跟你说
about something tonight. Hold the door.
今晚的事 先别关门
Hold... hold that. Hold that.
别 别关 别关
Mindy. Danny.
Mindy Danny
How's it going, Cliff?
你好吗 Cliff
Hey, Cliff. Good.
嘿 Cliff 很好
You two seem pretty cozy.
你俩看起来很温馨啊
What? No, get off me, you weirdo!
什么 不 离我远点 你这个怪胎
He took the best five months of my life.
他浪费了我人生中最好的5个月
Right, yes.
是啊 对啊
We're, uh, we're on a break.
我们 呃 我们分手了
It's not a big deal.
这都不算事儿
You cheated on her, Danny.
你劈腿了 Danny
I'd say it's a pretty big deal.
我觉得这算大事儿
Yeah, yeah. I cheated on her.
是啊 是啊 我劈腿了
With a Knicks city dancer.
跟一个尼克斯队的拉拉队员搞上了
Yeah.
嗯
She saw me in a crowd.
她在人群中看到了我
Just couldn't keep her hands off me.
从此就离不开我了
I mean, it was... It was pretty hot.
我是说 那会儿 气氛真火♥辣♥啊
More like you jumped at her from behind a bush, you pedo!
是你从灌木丛里扑到她身上吧 你这死变♥态♥
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表