I wish it was hay; I'm actually just gonna sleep
希望那真是稻草窝 其实我得睡在
on a bunch of crumpled newspapers.
皱报纸堆上
When I told my roommates I was moving out,
跟室友说要搬出去时
they stabbed my waterbed.
他们捅漏了我的水床
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
Sounds good, Pete. Good night.
挺好 Pete 晚安
What? No. It does not sound good.
啥 不 一点都不好
Wait, Pete, stop.
等会 Pete
You're not gonna spend the night
你可不能睡在
on some floor of an apartment on newspaper.
什么地板上的报纸堆里
You know what?
这样吧
You can spend the night here.
你可以在这儿过夜
What? Here? He's gonna spend the night here?
啥 这里 他要在这里过夜吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, yeah, Pete.
好吧 Pete
You can spend the night on the couch.
今晚你睡沙发吧
Okay, cool!
太好啦
Hey, which channel is spike?
Spike在第几台
Hey, big boy, those reading glasses are making me horny.
嗨 大男孩 你的阅读眼镜让我好想要你哦
What? Oh, no.
什么 不行
We shouldn't do that
我们不能这样
'cause Pete's right out there.
Pete就在外面呢
I... I really don't want him to know my noises.
我真不能让他发现我的叫声
I don't mind if you guys need to get freaky!
我不介意你俩玩点变♥态♥的
In fact, I insist!
其实我喜欢
He insists. Come on.
他喜欢 来吧
No one's doing anything, Pete.
没有人要做任何事 Pete
Everybody's going to bed.
大家都要睡觉了
Good night!
晚安
Okay, well, I'm all wound up.
真是的 完全被你勾搭起来了
Not sleepy at all.
一点都不困了
I'm gonna go watch TV with Peter.
我要和Peter看电视去
Peter, stay up! We're watching TV!
Peter 别躺下 看电视啦
Aw, yeah, get that butt out here
耶 快把屁♥股♥挪过来
and watch TV with me, girl.
陪我看电视 美女
I'm not gonna let Chantel ruin my vacation.
我不会让Chantel毁了我的假期的
Oh, this is that reality show
哇 这就是那个真人秀
about the black beauty shop that's on a boat.
开在船上的黑人美容店
Can you turn it down, please?
能小点声吗
Or I'm gonna pull that weave out!
要不然我就弄乱你的卷发
Mindy?
Mindy
Okay, why don't
好吧
I sing you a British lullaby, hmm?
给你唱首英国摇篮曲好不好
Go to sleep, little babe
快睡吧 小宝贝
the bog-man will slice your tongue out
否则泥巴男会割掉你的舌头
I'm so tired!
我好累
Hey!
嗨
Oh, my God! Stay back!
啊天啊 退后
Whoa!
哇
What are you doing here, Morgan?
Morgan你来干嘛
Okay, I knew you would need my help,
我感觉你需要我帮忙
whether or not you admitted it, all right?
不管你承不承认 对吧
And rule number one with a baby:
照看小孩第一定律
Don't use it as a human shield.
不要拿他当盾牌
Oh, my God.
我的天
Truth be told, Morgan,
说实话 Morgan
I'm doing a bit of a botch job.
我照顾得很糟糕
Oh, God, he's crying more than mother
天啊 当年把菜园卖♥♥给沙特阿♥拉♥伯人时
when we sold wormwood manor to the saudis.
我妈都没哭这么厉害
I don't know what that means.
听不懂你说的话
Do you know what? I give up. I give up.
算了 我放弃 彻底放弃
Please, just... Just... just hold him.
求你了 就抱一会
Just hold him. It's okay.
抱一会 没事的
Okay, come here. It's okay.
过来 没事的
Come here. Yeah.
好 过来吧
Did he just stop crying?
他是不哭了吗
He hates me. No.
他恨我 – 不
Yeah, like everybody hates me.
跟大家一样 都恨我
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
He's just remembering how great it was
他刚反应过来 你抱着他时
when you were holding him,
他感觉有多好
and that's why he stopped crying.
所以他才不哭了
You think so?
真的吗
Yes, I do. Here. Try it again.
真的 给 你再试一次
Come here. Come here. Oh, here you go.
过来 给你
You're a liar! You're both liars!
你个大骗子 你俩都是骗子
Hey, babe, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Seals and crofts...
希尔斯与克罗夫茨
Daddy likey.
我好喜欢
Summer breeze
夏日的清风
Sorry we couldn't get frisky last night.
抱歉昨晚咱俩没滚成
Love, Mindy.
爱你的Mindy
P.S. Enjoy the cannolis.
另 请享用奶油馅儿煎饼卷
They, um, forgot to put filling in them.
呃 忘了加奶油馅儿了
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
夏日的清风 好舒服
Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind
吹过茉莉香气的思绪
I'll show you frisky.
看我怎么玩
Give me some of that brown butter.
让我来点你的巧克力屁屁
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Oh!
诶呦
Oh, now I can never use that shower again.
我再也不想用那个淋浴了
What the hell, dude? You grabbed my butt!
搞什么鬼 你抓我屁♥股♥干嘛
I was confused.
我搞错了
You have a very womanly silhouette!
你的轮廓很有女人味
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I have a beer butt and weed boobs.
我有个大屁♥股♥ 胸又小
Thanks for reminding me.
谢谢提醒
Your apnea mask is on.
你带着呼吸面具呢
What the hell...
搞什么呢
Mouth guard!
护齿器
What the hell is happening out here?
你俩搞什么鬼呢
Mindy, your boyfriend groped me.
Mindy 你男朋友捏我屁♥股♥
You are a beard.
你这个女朋友身份是幌子
Oh, no. It's happening again.
哦不 噩梦重现
Why did you let Peter use our shower?
你干嘛让Peter用我们的淋浴
She didn't.
不是她让的
I had to use your shower
我必须得来洗
because my dog, Nicole, is sleeping on the t-shirt
因为我把Nicole睡过的T恤
I use as a towel.
当成毛巾了
See? Reasons, Danny!
听见没 多有道理
No.
不
I told you about stopping over uninvited.
我说过 不能不请自来
Okay, we don't need a Kramer,
我们不需要Kramer
and if we needed one,
如果我们需要
Morgan's more that energy.
Morgan更合适
I'm sorry, Pete.
对不起 Pete
Rules are rules. You're out.
规矩就是规矩 你搬走吧
Okay, okay, wait. Let me handle this.
没事儿 让我来处理
Sweetheart, I am so sorry that happened.
亲爱的 真抱歉事情弄成这样
I can't imagine you walking in there
我无法想象 你走进浴室
thinking it was my beautiful body
心里都是我美丽的肌肤
and then happening upon him.
结果摸到的却是他
But, Danny, you can't
但是 Danny
kick him out of the apartment.
你不能让他搬走
We're just beginning
我们刚让他改掉臭毛病
to wean him back into society, okay?
回归社会 好吗
You said wean.
你说了臭臭
God. He's a monster.
神啊 他是个怪物
All right, fine.
好吧
You can stay, but from now on,
你可以留下 但从今往后
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表