Relax, you've never looked more beautiful.
放轻松 你现在是最漂亮的
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Nobody cares! Just send her in.
没人在意 快让她进来
This way.
这边请
Ta-da.
你看
Welcome. Please have a seat.
欢迎你 请坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So are you accompanying your daughter to her appointment?
你是陪你的女儿来预约的吗
No, I don't have a daughter.
不是 我没有女儿
That's where you come in, sweetheart.
亲爱的 所以我才要来找你
Morgan, we've been pranked again!
Morgan 我们又被耍了
Prankster? Yeah.
是这个人耍我们吗 是的
Think it's funny to prank us, huh?
你觉得耍我们很开心吗
Wait, I don't understand this.
等等 我不太明白
Yeah, I bet you don't understand.
没错 我打赌你不明白
Get outta here. Get your ass up, come on.
离开这里 站起来 快走吧
You're done for the day.
你的预约结束了
I've never been so insulted.
我从没受过这样的侮辱
You are in big trouble, and I love older women.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 我爱老女人
It's nice to see you, Dr. Castellano.
Castellano医生 很高兴见到你
I'm really glad to hear you're moving forward
知道你要来做生育治疗
with your fertility treatment.
我真的很高兴
Why don't you have a seat inside, and we'll get started?
不如你进去坐着 然后我们就开始
Now, of course there's a variety of top-notch specialists
现在的曼哈顿
here in Manhattan.
有各种各样一流的专家
Excuse me a second.
等我一下
Top-notch specialists right here in Manhattan.
曼哈顿的一流专家就在这里
Where were we?
我们说到哪儿了
Psst, pamphlet. Ahem, pamphlet.
喂 宣传册 呃哼 宣传册
I left a pamphlet.
我留了一份宣传册
Get away from the door!
从门那儿给我离开
Are you okay?
你没事吧
There's a cold going around the office here.
最近办公室里大家都在感冒
Oh.
哦
Dr. Mindy Lahiri, for instance,
举个例子来说 Mindy Lahiri医生
opened up a fertility practice right here on this floor,
就在这层楼开了一家不孕诊室
and she just finished a fellowship at Stanford.
她是刚刚毕业于斯坦福大学的研究生
Interesting.
真有意思
Has she helped a lot of your patients get pregnant?
她帮助你许多的病人怀上孩子了吗
Sh... uh, she's a very experienced OB/GYN.
她 呃 她是名经验非常丰富的妇产科医生
Okay.
好的
So she has helped patients get pregnant?
所以她帮助病人怀上孩子吗
She has helped them be pregnant.
她帮助病人怀孩子
What... what does that mean?
那 那是什么意思
No, she hasn't had any fertility patients of her own.
不 她自己还没有任何需要不孕治疗的病人
Well, thank you so much.
非常感谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
So when does she want to make an appointment?
她想什么时候预约
I'm supposed to see a psychic about my missing shoe,
我应该找个灵媒看看我丢失的鞋子
but I think I can move that around.
但是我觉得我可以走来走去
Babe, I told her all about you...
宝贝 我跟她说了你
You're the best.
你是最棒的
And she wanted me to recommend a more established practice.
她想让我推荐一个更完善的诊所
And she went with them.
然后她就去了那儿
What?
什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, stop, stop, okay, look.
等等 等等 停下 别走 听我说
What was I supposed to say to the woman when she asked me
当她问我你帮助了多少个病人怀上孩子的时候
how many patients you got pregnant?
我应该怎么说
Do you want me to lie?
你要我撒谎吗
I lie for you all the time!
我一直为你撒谎
Remember when I told that cop in the park
你还记得吗 我告诉那个公园的警♥察♥
that we were just two male friends wrestling?
我们只不过是两个男性朋友在摔跤
That's different. I mean, this whole thing.
那不一样 我是说 这整件事
This is professional.
这是在专业领域
Look, I believe in you, but you're just getting started.
听着 我相信你 但是你只是在起步阶段
Would you get your hair cut by Vito's trainee, Little Vito?
你会让Vito的实习生小Vito给你剪头发吗
No, you go to Vito.
不 你找了Vito
Are you comparing my practice
你是在拿我的诊所
to Little Vito, the barber trainee?
跟那个理发的实习生小Vito做比较吗
This is my dream, and you're supposed to be helping me.
这是我的梦想 你应该帮我
Look, I'll make you a salad tonight, right?
我今晚给你做份沙拉好不好
Kale, grilled chicken, a little asparagus.
甘蓝菜 烤鸡肉 再加一点芦笋
You love my corn on the cob, right?
你爱死我做的玉米棒了不是吗
A salad?
沙拉
I thought you were gonna buy me some jewelry.
我以为你会给我买♥♥点珠宝呢
I actually don't have time,
抱歉 我还真没那个时间
because I have to go work on my practice,
我还要继续为我的事业打拼
because I'm not getting any help at all.
因为你都不肯帮我
Babe, come on.
宝贝 别这样
Little Vito's gonna be a great barber someday.
假以时日 小Vito也能成为理发巨匠
Adrian, have you seen the...
Adrian 你有没有看到
Whew. Oh, that's bad.
呼 这酸爽
Oh, wow, would you look at this?
哇 你看
I got an extra deodorant in my two-for-one deal.
买♥♥一赠一得来的两份除臭剂
It's from the Al Pacino fragrance line,
这是阿尔·帕西诺香水线上的产品
"Scent of a Man."
"男人味"
Nah, I'm good, man.
不用了
I couldn't even handle it
我都受不了
when my wife put potpourri in the bathroom,
我老婆放在浴室里的百花香
but luckily, the stupid cat ate it,
不过幸好被我家笨猫吃了
and that solved two problems at once.
百花香没了 笨猫死了 一石二鸟
Hey. Ooh.
嗨 呼
Yeah. Hi, Adrian.
你懂的 你好 Adrian
I wanted to talk to you.
我们能聊聊吗
The support staff have been complaining about you.
后勤人员们一直在抱怨你
Oh. Really? They complained to you?
真的假的 他们跟你投诉了
Maybe the best thing would be to take them out for a chat.
也许你最好找他们聊聊
Yeah, take 'em out for coffee or deodorant.
对 带他们出去喝杯咖啡或者买♥♥个除臭剂
I am so, so sorry you had to get involved.
很抱歉把你扯了进来
I'm on it.
我这就去
All right, pal. Okay, take care.
好的 回见
Have a great day.
今天过得开心哦
I haven't called my lawyer yet,
我还没给我律师打电♥话♥
but put a sub sandwich in the and you label it...
但我在冰箱里放了块潜水艇三明治 你给它贴了标签
Hey, you got a problem with me, you bring it to me.
喂 对我有意见 就直接来找我
I did not become an OB/GYN
我做妇产科医生
just to deal with a bunch of whiny babies!
不是为了对付你们这群牢骚满腹的幼稚鬼的
Don't be coming in here yelling at us.
别一进门就冲我们吼
You don't even talk to us.
你都没和我们说过话
Yeah, do you even know what my job is?
说得对 你都不知道我的工作是干嘛的吧
I mean, I definitely know it.
我是说 我自己当然知道
I just want to hear someone else say it.
我就是想听别人讲出来
Dr. B, we're willing to overlook this incident,
B医生 我们倒是可以既往不咎
if you are willing to make
只要你肯为我们募捐活动提供
a sizable donation to our fund-raiser.
一笔可观的捐款
Yeah, I'll donate to your fund-raiser.
好吧 我会捐给你们
Yes.
太好了
From the cold depths of an icy hell!
你们想得美
I don't know how much we've raised now.
我都不知道我们筹了多少钱
Okay, calm down.
大家都冷静点
You need to fire Dr. Bergdahl. Yeah.
你得炒了Bergdahl医生 对
Either he goes or we go.
要么他走 要么我们走
Fine, I'll talk to him.
好吧 我会跟他谈的
In fairness, he does seem genuinely disturbed.
平心而论 他确实很烦人
I don't feel safe.
有他在 我都觉得不安全
Oh, this stinks, Morgan.
糟透了 Morgan
No, they smell like feet. It's fine.
还好啦 谁的脚都不香
What is to become of me? My modeling days are over.
未来会怎样呢 我令人瞩目的黄金时代一去不复返了
You got nice feet.
你的脚还是很美的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表