see what kind of trouble we can get into.
我倒要看看我们能惹来什么麻烦
Couple of masculine guys like us, right?
世上几人能像我们一样纯爷们 对吗
Uh, maybe you should leave that sort of thing for Morgan.
也许这些乐子该留给Morgan去享受
No, no, no, he wouldn't understand our situation.
不 不 不 他才不理解我们呢
You and I, we're cousins now. Cousin Dan.
你和我 我们是好兄弟 Dan哥
Hey, Cousin Dan.
嘿 Dan哥
This is so exciting.
这真是太棒啦
When I heard your story, I had to come see for myself.
当我知道你的事的时候,我得亲自来看看你
A pregnant Indian-American woman starting her own business.
一位身怀六甲的印度裔美国姑娘开创自己的事业
I'm hoping that they do a documentary series about me.
我希望他们能为我做个纪录片
I mean, it's so brave that your boyfriend is so public
我是说 你男朋友身患隐疾却敢于公开
about his problem.
真是太勇敢了
Most men would be mortified.
大多数男人都羞愤不已
Yeah.
是啊
Go, go, go, go.
走 走 走 走
Hey. Hey, there you are.
嗨 你在这啊
When we told you to fire Dr. Bergdahl,
我们告诉你开除Bergdahl医生的时候
you weren't dumb enough to listen to us, were you?
你没有蠢到听我们的话 对吧
Yeah, you cannot fire Dr. B.
你不能开了B医生
You insisted that I fire him, so I f... I fired him.
你们坚持要我开除他 我就开了
Oh!Damn it! Oh
该死的 真是
You really stepped in it now.
你这次闯大祸了
Do you know the guy is living in his car?
你知道他住在自己车子里吗
Yeah, just goes to show you,
这下你知道了吧
hot guys have problems too.
长得好的人也会有麻烦的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
He's living in squalor. He's a total Beverly.
他住在垃圾堆里 和我一样
I didn't want to get rid of him in the first place,
我从一开始就不想让他走的
but if you want to hire him back, please, go hire him back.
如果你们想把他雇回来 做就是了
Yes! Yes! Go.
太好了 太好了 走
Can we hire anyone or just him?
我们是只能雇他 还是其他人也可以
Just him! Just him.
只能雇他 只能雇他
Okay.
好吧
Everybody, excuse me,
大家注意一下
I'm sorry... sorry to interrupt the night.
不好意思 打扰了
Just gather around just a minute,
围过来一下
grab a glass.
拿个杯子
It's a really, really important night,
今天晚上非常 非常重要
and I just want to say a few words
我想说几句
about an honest, hardworking woman.
赞扬一下这个诚实 努力的女人
Sorry, excuse me. Hey.
不好意思 借过一下
You don't need to do this.
你不需要这么做的
In fact, I think we should go.
实际上 我觉得我们应该走了
This party's lame as hell.
这个趴体老没意思了
Hey, babe, no, no, no. No, no, no.
宝贝 不 不 不 不
I want to take this opportunity
我想借比机会
to congratulate the mother of my child, Mindy Lahiri.
来祝贺我孩子的妈 Mindy Lahiri
How she pulled this off all on her own,
她靠自己做成了这件事
I can't even conceive.
我甚至没办法想象(生育)
Oh, no.
天呐 不
That was then. You can now.
那是以前 你现在可以了
She didn't need me.
她都不需要我的
This all started with this guy in San Francisco.
这一切都开始于在旧金山的一个男人
Actually, he was a friend of mine.
他其实还是我的一个朋友
Oh, God.
我的天
Very cool.
好酷
She came back, boom, the seed was planted.
她一回来 嘣 种子已经种下了
Okay, that's good.
好吧 很好
Thank you very much, honey. Those were such great words.
谢谢你 亲爱的 说的很好
Why don't you go wait in the elevator and grab our coats?
你先去电梯里等着吧 把我们的外套拿上好吗
Okay, well, I'm not actually done talking.
我还没说完呢
I just want to say a few more things.
我还有几件事想说
I'm honored to sit on the sidelines.
我很荣幸可以旁观
I'll sit on the sidelines as she grows and grows,
我就坐在旁边看着她不断成长
and I watch her, and she's growing.
然后我再看她 她还在长
You're a good man.
你人真好
I would like to make a toast.
我想敬个酒
Just pop this out here.
把这个开了就行
Watch out, guys, this thing's gonna pop.
大家注意 这个会溅出来很多的
You gotta be kidding me.
这不是真的
That's funny, I just popped a cork, and nothing came out.
有意思 我拔了塞子 却没有东西出来
Don't worry, happens to the best of us.
别担心 我们都会遇到这种事
To Mindy Lahiri. Salud.
敬Mindy Lahiri
Salud. Mindy.
敬你 Mindy
You want me to say anything else? You good?
你还想要我说什么吗 没事了
No, no, that's great. Yeah, thank you.
没了 没了 干得漂亮 谢谢
Okay, all right. I'm gonna... Go to the corner.
那我就去 去角落待着
Don't talk to anybody. Okay, yeah.
不要和任何人说话 好的
I want to encourage everyone here to, you know,
我想鼓励到来的每个人
keep to themselves and maybe not talk
不要太活跃 也许不要提起
about things like who impregnated who
谁不能怀孕
or who is infertile and who isn't.
或者谁不能生育 谁又能生育之类的事
Mindy said I what?
Mindy说我什么了
Oh, God.
天呐
Everything works fine... better than fine, okay?
我的一切功能都很好 比很好还好
I got her pregnant all by myself.
她怀孕全是我一人所为
You know what, it was a total accident.
当时就个意外
Honey!
亲爱的
Everything I know about your reproductive health is a lie!
你的生殖健康都是谎言
Okay, that's a little dramatic, Lou.
这就说的有点夸张了 Lou
I took a drama class at the Y.
我在纽大学过戏剧课呢
Does everybody here want to hear the story
大家想听听
of how it happened with me and Mindy?
我和Mindy是怀上的么
I'll tell you how it happened.
我来告诉你们发生了什么吧
It was a beautifully romantic night.
那是个美丽又浪漫的夜晚
He made me a gorgeous candlelit dinner,
他给我做了美妙的烛光晚餐
and then, holding my hand, he took my virginity.
然后他拉着我的手 拿走了我的贞操
That's how I became pregnant with this little guy.
我就是这么怀上了这个小家伙
No, it was New Year's Eve, Times Square.
不 那是在时代广场 新年夜
Mindy and I are there, and I'm feeling good
Mindy和我在那里 我感觉很好
'cause I just estimated my tax returns.
因为我的退税又增加了
She's got the 2015 glasses on, and she looks hot.
她戴着2015字样的眼镜 看着很性感
The next thing you know,
一眨眼
we're knocking boots under the Lion King billboard.
我们就在狮子王的广♥告♥牌后面搞起来了
I guess we were a little Hakuna Matata about protection.
我们当时都没好好做保护措施
I should have been more Matata!
我应该更小心的
I'm gonna get a slice.
我去吃点东西
You know what?
你知道不
You're a real scumbag, and that's coming from me.
你真是个烂人 这还是我说的呢
Let's get out of here.
我们走
Oh, no, no, no, no. We're too late!
不 不 不 我们来晚了
That's how Grandma looked when she swallowed her tongue!
我外婆咬舌自尽之后看起来就这样
We gotta save him!
我们必须救他
Ah! What the hell?
搞毛呢
Oh, my God. I didn't do it. I didn't do it.
我的天 不是我♥干♥的 不是我♥干♥的
What... you got the...
你这是
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
You get me fired, you break my window,
让我被开除了 还砸我的窗户
and then you wake me up from a good dream?
然后又把我从美梦中弄醒
I got hit by a city snowplow,
梦里我被市里的扫雪机砸了
and I was living off the settlement money, man.
正靠着赔偿金过活呢
It was like a dream come true.
那梦简直跟真的一样
Look, Dr. Bergdahl, we're not here to antagonize you.
听着 Bergdahl医生 我们不是来整你的
We actually got you rehired.
我们是来重新聘用你的
Also, we've decided to be our most Oprah selves,
我们决定做出最有奥普拉风范的事
and we're gonna give you all of our fund-raiser money.
我们要给你我们筹到的所有钱
What? Come on.
啥 得了吧
You're actually gonna give me $250,000
你们要给我25万美金吗
No way.
那是不可能的
It's $187, but the gesture is just as generous.
是187刀 但是这象征意义远大啊
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表