It's pretty amazing
真美妙啊
that, in the most romantic city in the world,
在世界上最浪漫的城市
I just happened to have found
我恰巧找到了
the most romantic boyfriend in the world,
世界上最浪漫的男朋友
and every date is full of surprises.
每次约会都出乎意料
Danny, how can something as disgusting as an apple
Danny 像苹果这么恶心的东西
make something as delicious as apple pie?
怎么能做出苹果派这么美味的东西
Mindy, I have something really important to ask you.
Mindy 我有一个非常重要的问题要问你
Would you like some more apple pie?
你要再来点苹果派吗
That's even better than what I thought
这比我预想的问题
you were gonna ask.
还要好
Come here. I knew you'd like it.
过来 我就知道你会喜欢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Oh, my God. Danny.
哦 天哪 Danny
I love it. Yeah?
我喜欢这个 真的吗
Did you also happen to remember my nose hair trimmer?
你也恰好记得给我拿鼻毛修剪器吧
Love you. Love you.
爱你哟 爱你哟
I'll be out in 20. Okay.
我再过20分钟就出去 好的
But perhaps most surprising,
但或许最出乎意料的是
not all surprises are equally romantic.
并非所有"意外"都一样浪漫
Oh, my God, Danny, this is heaven.
哦 天哪 Danny 爽翻天了
Wait. Danny.
等下 Danny
Danny, that doesn't go there.
Danny 不是那里
Oh, my God, Danny!
哦 天哪 Danny
I slipped.
我走错门了
why is it so hard to believe me?
相信我有这么难吗
Because slipping is like, "Whoa, whoa, whoa.
因为走错门应该是"哦哦哦怎么了"
What happened? Not, "Whoa, whoa, oh, yeah."
而不是"哦哦哦好爽"
Okay, you're twisting my sounds.
行了 你曲解了我的声音
Besides, you weren't where I was, okay?
而且你不在我的位置
You didn't see how it all went down.
你没看见一切是怎么发生的
Danny, this is not Benghazi.
Danny 这又不是班加西事件
Well, sure feels like it.
嗯 感觉很像
Never thought I'd sympathize
从未想到我会跟希拉里
with Hillary about anything. Who is Hillary?
站在同一阵线 希拉里是谁
Sometimes I feel like you're just making these people up.
有时候我觉得你只是在随便编造一些人物
Okay, so you're innocent? You had no intent?
好吧 所以你是无辜的 你不是故意的
Of course no intent. I'm catholic.
当然不是故意的 我是天主教♥徒♥
Even if I think about that...
就算我有这种想法
They promote you to cardinal? Hey, hey.
他们会提升你当红衣主教吗 嘿 嘿
That is all over. It's over.
再也不会了 不会了
Pope Frank is on the case.
Frank教皇已经着手处理了
He...
他
Morgan, we're just in the middle of a conversation right now.
Morgan 我们这正在谈话呢
Okay, then these cobwebs can just clean themselves.
好吧 那这些蜘蛛网会自动消失吗
Get out of here. We're having a private conversation.
走开 我们正在讨论私密话题
Thank you.
谢谢
Can we please just go talk about this in your office? Please?
咱们进你办公室谈行吗 行吗
I don't know, Danny.
我不知道哎 Danny
Because my office only has one entrance,
因为我的办公室只有一个入口
and I don't think that's enough for you anymore.
我觉得它再也不能满足你了
What?
什么
I was just walking to the subway,
我刚要进地铁
and this scout was like, "Girl, you should model."
那个星探就说"姑娘 你应该做模特"
I'm like, "I already have a job."
我说"我已经有工作了"
That's so weird. The same thing happened to me.
真奇怪 我也碰到这种事了
Hey, what are you guys talking about?
嘿 你们在聊什么呢
Dr. Reed, if you think you're about to sit over here
Reed医生 如果你是想坐在这儿
and eat breakfast with us and share our weekend stories,
跟我们一起吃早餐 分享周末趣事
you got another thing coming.
那你需要重新考虑一下
You're not still mad at me for dating Lauren, are you?
你还在为我跟Lauren约会的事生气吗
You mean stealing Lauren?
你是说抢走Lauren吧
Sorry, I'm #teampeter. Uhhuh.
不好意思 我是Peter队 啊哈
The whole office is #teamPeter,
整个办公室的人都是Peter队
and we got merch.
我们有周边
We got a website. We have a mascot.
我们有官网 我们有吉祥物
I'm glad to see #teampeter's assembled.
挺好的Peter队都在这儿
I am furious.
我很生气
Last night, I graduated from nurse practitioner school.
昨晚我的执照护士学校毕业典礼
None of you came.
你们一个都没来
It was sad as hell.
悲伤得要命
Morgan bought an extra wheel of brie
Morgan多买♥♥了一块布里奶酪
just for you, Dr. L.
都是为了你 L医生
Aw, that's so nice. It really set me back.
噢 真是太贴心了 着实花了我一大笔钱
Can I still have it? All that's left is the crust.
还能给我吗 只剩下外皮了
Put it in my office.
拿到我办公室去
Morgan, I'm sorry I didn't go.
Morgan 抱歉我没能去
It's just that Danny and I had a date last night.
昨晚我跟Danny有个约会
You've changed.
你变了
You always promised me you'd never be one of those girls
你一直跟我承诺绝对不会成为
who ditches their best friend the minute they get a boyfriend.
那些重色轻友的女孩之一
I would never promise that.
我才没有承诺过那种事
All I've wanted in my life is
我这辈子唯一的梦想就是
to abandon all my friends for a boyfriend.
为男朋友抛弃所有朋友
Calm down. Morgan, I'm sorry that I could not attend.
冷静 Morgan 很抱歉我没能参加
But in my defense, I thought that he was gonna be there.
但我得辩解一下 我以为他会去呢
Well, I didn't come 'cause I thought
嗯 我没去是因为我以为
he was gonna be there.
他会去
Me too. That's my excuse too.
我也是 那也是我的理由
I'm really caught up in their beef.
我被卷入他们的争斗之中了
You just said it was 'cause of your boyfriend.
你刚刚还说是因为你的男朋友
No, it's because of their emotional issues
不 是因为他们的情感纠葛
that I didn't go. Felt uncomfortable.
我才没去 让人感到不舒服
Great, now the whole office hates me.
太好了 现在整个办公室的人都讨厌我
I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
不好意思 我听不见你说话
I think it's because my heart has been ripped out
我想是因为我的心脏
through my ears and there is blood
从耳朵里跳出来
spurting all over innocent Tamara.
血溅了无辜的Tamara一身
That's not scientifically sound, and you know it!
那不科学 你知道的
Do you know what? It's fine.
你们知道吗 没关系
Be team Peter. I don't need friends.
进Peter队吧 我不需要朋友
I spent all of form three locked in a cupboard.
就让那一堆三号♥表格锁在柜子里发霉吧
Excuse me.
失陪了
Peter...
Peter
You know a lot about skeevy guy stuff, right?
你知道很多变♥态♥的东西对吧
I do follow the Internet chat rooms
我一直在关注那些网络聊天室
until the government shuts them down.
后来政♥府♥把它们关闭了
Perfect, you're my most perverted friend.
好极了 我的朋友里数你最变♥态♥了
Be honest with me.
跟我说实话
Have you ever been with a girl in bed
你在跟女孩子上♥床♥的时候
and then accidentally slipped?
有没有不小心走错门过
Nope. Danny's lying.
没有 Danny在说谎
What? Danny? I'm not talking about Danny.
什么 Danny 我不是在说Danny
No man in the history of time has ever been in bed
历史上还没有男人在床上
and "Slipped" And not been lying.
真的不小心"走错门"
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
What's the most valuable thing in the world to you,
什么是你在这个世界上最宝贵的东西
the thing that you treasure above all else?
你爱惜它胜过一切
My signed photo of Kris Jenner.
我的Kris Jenner签名照
Do you ever not know exactly where that is
你会忘记它放在哪儿
or exactly what's doing?
它是干什么用的吗
No, that thing's locked behind plate glass in my...
不会 那个东西锁在玻璃板后面 在我的
That son of a...
狗东
Hey, Danny. Hey.
嘿 Danny 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Wow, is that a smile I see?
哇哦 我没看错吧 你在微笑
I thought I saw the last of those.
我还以为再也看不到了呢
Well, I've been thinking about it,
我在反复考虑
and I really want to believe you.
我真的想要相信你
Then believe me. Just believe me.
那就相信我吧 相信我好了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表