No! Oh, yeah!
不 哦 太爽了
No... he would never do that...
不 他不会那么做的
In Gwalior, they cut off your hand for that!
在瓜缪尔 你会因此被剁手的
Wow.
哇
All right... this is bad.
好吧 这很糟
Do they have more points? Yes.
他们分数领先吗 是的
Do they have more skill? Yeah.
他们技术更好吗 是的
But do they have more heart?
但是他们更用心吗
Yes. And that is why we're gonna leave...
当然 所以现在我们才要
Right now.
离开
What... we're losing?
什么 咱们要输了
I thought the aim was to score the least points like golf.
我以为要像高尔夫一样尽量得最少分呢
You think care what the scoreboard say?
你以为我在乎比分板吗
It could be 200 to 2! I don't care!
有可能200比2 我不在乎
Get out there and kill them!
给我滚过去大杀四方
No. We're not quitting.
不 我们不能放弃
Dr. P, why you...
P医生 你为什么
Hey, Bobby Knight, you need to calm down.
嘿 Bobby Knight 你冷静点
This is a fundraiser for IBS.
这只是肠易激综合征的筹款活动
I think there's a secret reason
我认为你筹备比赛又如此卖♥♥力
why you put this game together and why you're playing so hard.
肯定另有隐情
'Cause I'm mad Morgan's dating someone else,
那是因为Morgan和别人约会 我很生气
and I wanna embarrass him.
我想让他出糗
I thought it was gonna be
我以为不会这么肤浅呢
a little more below the surface, so I...
所以我
You have no idea what this is like, Dr. P.
P医生 你根本不知道这是怎么回事
I'm in love with someone
我爱上了
who works in the same hospital,
同一医院的某人
and now he's dating this cool, attractive doctor.
现在他又和这个又酷又有魅力的医生约会
Tamra, that literally just happened to me.
Tamra 在我身上也发生了同样的事
I don't remember that. Do you not listen to anything
我怎么不记得 你难道从来不认真听我
or pay attention to anything I do or say?
讲话也不关注我都做些什么
I guess I don't.
我想是的
Look, Dr. P, the only reason I joined this team
听着 P医生 我加入的唯一原因
was 'cause it was an excuse to hang out with Morgan,
就是为了能接近Morgan
and now he's not even noticing me, so I have to crush him.
而他现在都不注意我了 我必须得弄垮他
You wanna be the bigger person?
你想要成为更成熟的人吗
I'll tell you right now...
我现在就告诉你
You gotta stop making your ex look like a fool.
那你必须停止戏弄你的前任
It only looks bad on you.
这只会让你看起来很难看
But it looks good on me. I'm winning,
但是我觉得脸上有光啊 我要赢了
and I look hot in these children's basketball shorts.
而且我穿儿童版的篮球短裤超级性感
Look, you wanna move on?
听着 你想向前看吗
Stop dunking on your ex-boyfriend.
别灌你前任男友的篮了
Mindy!
Mindy
Hey. Oh, God,
嘿 哦天啊
I had a great time last night.
我昨晚很开心
Barb was in such a good mood,
Barb的心情不错
We almost had sex!
我们差点就上♥床♥了
Oh... hey, um...
喔 嘿
I don't want you to give me special treatment
就算你是我男朋友的好朋友
just because you're friends with my boyfriend.
我也不想要你的优待
It's not right.
这可不对
Mindy, I'm a professional.
Mindy 我很专业的
I'm not gonna give you special treatment.
我不会特殊照顾你的
Did you just wink at me?
你刚才是不是冲我眨眼了
No!
没有
Okay, damn it. I have to tell you this.
妈的 好吧 我得告诉你
I didn't want to, but here it is.
我本来不想的 但是事已至此
Last night, your wife's foot had sex with my boyfriend.
昨晚 你老婆给我男朋友足交了
Excuse me? She is stepping out on you.
你说什么 你已经被♥插♥"足"了
I did not mean for that to be a pun, but it sure works.
我没想双关的 显然是无心插柳了
If the shoes fits. There.
如果破"鞋"合适的话 终于说完整了
I mean, it's just a real fertile area.
我的意思是 料很猛啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
哦天啊 哦天啊
It's all right, it's all right, it's okay.
没关系 没关系 没事
I don't understand what you're saying
我听不懂你在说什么
because you're weeping so much. Barbara! Barbara!
那是因为你泣不成声了 Barbara Barbara
No, no, no, I don't think that's a good idea.
不不不 这可不是个好主意
Barbara! I'm coming, Barb! I'm so sorry.
Barbara 我来了 Barb 真是太对不起了
Okay. All right. Barbara!
好吧 没关系 Barbara
Aah!
啊
Aah! Dr. Gurgler!
啊 Gurglent医生
Ow!
哦
Danny said you were good at this.
Danny说你很在行
Or was that a lie too?
难道也是骗人的
You know what, I know you're really upset
你猜怎么着 我知道你因为你老婆的事
about the stuff with your wife,
很生气
but that's not my fault. Oh, please.
但这不是我的错 拜托
I saw those pants Danny was wearing.
我看见Danny穿的裤子了
They were practically sprayed on.
简直要"喷"出来了
Well, actually, that is my fault.
那个 事实上 那是我不好
I secretly... take in his pants at the crotch
我偷偷地 把胯部改短了
to accentuate his bulge. But never mind!
来突出他的凸处 但是别放在心上
Ever since I started this program, you've been so mean to me.
自从我开始了这个项目 你对我就刻薄得不得了
I know you think I'm this spoiled brat
我知道你认为我是个惯坏的小崽子
with an ass that's all that, but I'm not.
只有个小翘臀而已 但我不仅如此
I'm smart. Hence, that cool rhyme.
我很聪明 而且 还会酷酷的押韵
I... and I know I didn't come from another country,
我 我知道我不是来自异国
but I had to sacrifice a lot too.
但是为了来念书我也得牺牲很多
Like Neepa or Pramood or Gamorra or Groot or Rocket the Raccoon.
就像 Neepa或Pramood或Gamorra或格鲁特或者火箭一样
I think some of those are Guardians of the Galaxy.
我觉得其中的一些来自<银河护卫队>
And some of them aren't, Rob, all right?
但一些不是 对不对 Rob
I just wanna work really hard and be treated like everybody else.
我就想努力工作 得到公平对待
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
There.
好了
Whoa!
喔
God, those stitches are gorgeous!
天啊 这针脚太精美了
Oh, God!
哦天啊
I got the intrafallopian transfer in ten minutes!
10分钟后我就该去做配子输卵管内植入术了
I can't do it like this!
我不能这样子去做
Wait, c-could... can you do it?
等等 你能行吗
Wow, me?
什么 我
Imagine, me... the child of immigrants...
想想看 我 移♥民♥之子
Who are you talking to?
你和谁说话呢
Okay, nobody. I'm so sorry.
好吧 没人 我很抱歉
Morgan, I'm open!
Morgan 没人防守我
I gotta score one.
我必须进一球
Then do it!
那就进吧
I'm 0 for 47.
我47投均不中
Tamra, block him!
Tamra 防守他
Tamra, you're better than this. Tamra, no mercy!
Tamra 你可以做个好人的 Tamra 不要手下留情
Four, three... take your shot.
4 3 投你的吧
Two... one.
2 1
Oh!
哦
Sored you! Yeah!
完胜你 耶
Tamra, you hungry. Yeah, of course.
Tamra 你是"饿了吗" 当然
I just burned 100,000 calories crushing it.
我刚刚燃烧了10万卡路里
Wait. Are you asking me out?
等等 你是在约我吗
No, I joined Morgan's worst
不 我加入Morgan恐怖梦靥队
nightmare because I thought we could go pro.
是因为我觉得我们可以赢
Come on. Okay.
拜托 好吧
Okay. After you.
好吧 你先请
Everyone, stop! Stop what you're doing!
大伙儿 停下来 放下你手中的一切
Everyone stop right now. There's been a terrible accident.
大伙儿马上停下来 出了严重事故
Dr. Gurgler is dead.
Gurgler医生死了
What?
什么
I don't know why I said that... I'm nervous.
我不知道我为什么那么说 我太紧张了
He's not dead. But...
他没死 不过
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表