It never has before.
以前可没发生过
I mean, I guess there was that one time on spring break
大概就那次春假的时候
when I accidentally had that Cancun puddle water.
我不小心喝到坎昆的水坑里的水的那次
Ugh. But that doesn't count.
但那次不算的
It was diarrhea weight.
那是拉肚子减掉的
Mindy, I don't care what you look like.
Mindy 我不在乎你是什么样子
To me, you're always beautiful.
对我来说 你永远都很美
And that outfit right now? You should put that back on.
更别说穿着那套衣服的样子了 快换回来吧
That was really hot.
真的很性感
Danny, I care what I look like, and it doesn't help
Danny 我对自己的样子很在意
that I'm dating someone who's so much better-looking than me.
可我还是和一个比我好看很多的人约会了
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你这都在说些什么呀
That's not true.
才不是这样的
It is true.
就是这样的
And now I'm pregnant, it's just gonna get worse.
现在我怀孕了 只会更难看
No. Yes.
不会的 就是的
And you're gonna get hotter and hotter
你呢 会越来越性感
like George Clooney.
就和乔治克鲁尼一样
I'm gonna get fatter and fatter
我呢 则是越来越肥
like Rosemary Clooney.
就和露丝玛丽克鲁尼一样
Excuse me? Rosemary Clooney?
你开玩笑呢 露丝玛丽克鲁尼
She's very sexy, Mindy.
她超性感的啊 Mindy
Did you ever listen to Mambo Italiano?
你听过Mambo Italiano这首歌♥吗
That is a hot song, babe.
超性感的一首歌♥ 亲爱的
You want me to put it on?
你想我放你听吗
Ugh, I just want to sleep.
不要 我只想睡觉
Maybe in my dream I'll be skinny.
可能在梦里我就变瘦了
Okay, fine.
好吧好吧
Dr. L, what's up?
L医生 怎么了
Why are you back in the tracksuit?
你怎么又穿运动衫了
Look, I appreciate what you and Sheena were trying to do for me,
我很感谢你和Sheena为我做的一切
but it's hopeless.
但我没救了
When Danny saw me last night,
昨天晚上Danny看到我的时候
he laughed.
他笑出来了
When you presented yourself for sex?
在你打扮好自己准备做♥爱♥的时候吗
No, it is never okay for a man to laugh at a woman.
这可不行 男人永远不能嘲笑女人
I don't care if he's at a Mo'Nique show,
就算是在Mo'Nique秀上也不行
he better politely smile and nod.
男人最好礼貌地微笑 点头
I had a back wedgie and a front wedgie.
我前面后面都是挤出来的肉
Uh-uh, this is sexist, it's...
这是性别歧视
Everybody, chop, chop.
各位 赶紧的
Come on. The photographer's here.
快点 摄影师来了
I'm going to opt out of the photo.
我决定不参加集体照拍摄
Mindy, you're coming, okay?
Mindy 你要参加的好不好
Put down the pie, and let's go.
把派放下 现在就走
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么啊
I got something bleached for this.
我专门做了漂白
I'll be in the picture, Dr. Reed,
我会参加拍摄的 Reed医生
but not if this man is.
除非这个男的不参加
Why are you mad at me?
我怎么惹你生气了
For the last time, I didn't call you "Sister."
再解释一遍 我没说你是大姐
I said you look like Sister Joyce from church.
我是说你长得像教堂的大姐Joyce
Everybody's gonna be in this photo
每个人都得参加拍摄
whether they like it or not.
不管是情愿还是不情愿
Who are we waiting for?
我们这是在等谁呢
I got something bleached for this.
人家还专门做了漂白
You already said that.
你讲过了
Well, I guess I'm not in the staff photo.
我大概是不会出现在员工合影里了
What now?
又怎么了
Dr. C told Jessica that you were gonna fire me,
C医生告诉Jessica你要解雇我
and then she dumped me.
然后她就把我甩了
If I didn't fire you for kissing that baby
你亲那个还没完全生出来的婴儿
before it was fully out, I'm not gonna fire you now.
我都没解雇你 现在更不会解雇你
Thank you. Why did she break up with you?
谢谢 她怎么会跟你分手
She wasn't supposed to do that.
我以为她不会这么做了呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Look, I told Jessica that Jeremy was gonna fire you
听我说 我告诉Jessica Jeremy要解雇你
because she was gonna dump you.
因为她要甩了你
I was just trying to buy you some time.
我想给你争取点时间
Why would she dump me?
她为什么要甩了我
Was she intimidated by my "Intelli-gince"?
她被我的"智丧"吓到了
Who knows? Maybe.
谁知道呢 有可能
Wait. Danny's lying.
等等 Danny在说谎
His lips are poutier than normal when he lies.
他说谎的时候嘴唇比平时噘得高
What?
怎么回事
Can I talk to you alone in my office?
可以到我的办公室单独谈谈吗
No, you cannot. Fine.
不 不行 好吧
Jessica said she was gonna break up with you
Jessica说她要跟你分手
because you were gaining weight.
是因为你胖了
What the hell are you talking about, dude?
你说什么呢哥们儿
Well, you... you have been getting a little heavy, right?
你 你是有点胖了 对吧
What?
什么
What? Oh, no.
怎么了 哦 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不 不
No, sir.
不 先生
You have some nerve fat-shaming Morgan
你居然敢瞧不起Morgan
for being fat.
就因为他胖了
I'm just the messenger.
我只是传话的
Why is everybody yelling at me right now?
为什么所有人都对我吼
You know what, I knew this was gonna happen,
你们知道吗 我就知道会这样
because Jessica is a hot doctor, and I'm just some fat slob
因为Jessica是个性感医生 而我只是个肥佬
who lost his life savings to a teenage grifter
为了学魔法还把毕生积蓄
who said he could cast spells.
都给了一个十多岁的骗子
Never play above the rim is what I've learned today.
我今天学到的是绝对不要高攀
It's an important lesson. Thank you for that.
这是个重大的教训 谢谢你
Morgan, no. Don't feel that way.
Morgan 不要 别那么想
We cannot let the Dannys and the Jessicas of the world
我们不能让Danny和Jessica们
make us feel less than
夺走我们的自信
just because we don't have thigh gaps.
就因为我们大腿之间没有缝
I actually do have one of those.
其实我有
That's obviously not true.
显然不是真的
We're out of here.
我们不玩了
Mindy? Mindy. Morgan.
Mindy Mindy Morgan
I guess the photo's not happening.
我猜照片拍不成了
I'm sorry, guys.
不好意思 各位
I wasn't fat-shaming anyone.
我才没有瞧不起胖子
Dr. Reed, can I ask you a question?
Reed医生 我能问你个问题吗
I need to take this year off.
我要请一年的假
No more questions today, Beverly.
今天不许再有问题了 Beverly
Well, I have a question.
那我有个问题
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Got your little note.
收到你小小的便条了
"You have the manners of a Blackpool dockjob"?
"你跟布莱克浦的码头工人一样有礼貌"
What the hell does that even mean?
这到底是什么意思
It's like a Tynemouth stevedore only ruder.
就像泰恩茅斯的码头工人 但是更粗野
I'm nothing like a stevedore.
我一点都不像码头工人
Good shot.
扔得好
You're gonna apologize to me right now.
你马上向我道歉
I will not.
我不要
If you'd look to the bottom of the note,
如果你读到便条的结尾
you would see that it says, "Good day."
你会看见"祝你愉快"
Good day.
祝你愉快
Don't let him talk to you like that, Dr. L.
你不能让他这么跟你说话 L医生
Excuse me. Mm.
打扰下 嗯
You can't talk to me like that.
你不能这么跟我说话
I am the highest female earner on Wall Street... non-Jewish.
我是华尔街薪酬最高的女性 犹太女性不算
Excuse me, I have a delivery.
不好意思 我还有个分娩手术
That's too bad,
太不巧了
because I have more yelling to do.
因为我还有很多没咆哮出口
Well, you're not wasting any more of my work day.
你不能再耽误我工作了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表