You don't really want to do this, do you?
你不是真的这么想 对吧
Maybe.
也许是的
Yeah, I mean, at least I want to talk about it.
至少 我想讨论一下这个可能
I bought us a house. I know.
我给我们买♥♥了个房♥子 我知道
Good job, guy from San Francisco.
干得漂亮 旧金山来的
You made Danny leave my party. He just got here.
你弄的Danny离开了我的趴体 他才到呢
Well, enjoy the West Coast.
好好享受西海岸吧
I'd like to have everyone's attention.
大家注意一下
I am also moving.
我也要搬走
I am moving from the basement of my grandmother's house
我要从我祖母家的地下室
to the attic.
搬到阁楼住
Hey, dude. What's up?
伙计 咋样啊
Hey.
嘿
How'd you know which brownstone was ours?
你怎么知道哪一栋是我们的
Oh, there's a tiny rivulet of sweat
这有一小条水柱
running out to the street.
流到街上去
So you want to tell me what that wall did to you?
你要告诉我墙怎么惹着你了么
Hey, man, I don't understand.
我不明白
Why is she moving away?
她为什么要搬走
She wants to get away from me?
她想离开我么
No, dude, the girl's obsessed with you.
不是的 那姑娘对你着迷不已
She has a mold of your penis as her keychain.
她有你的阴♥茎♥形状的钥匙扣
I think this fertility clinic is just a big opportunity for her,
我觉得这个诊所对她来说是个很好的机会
for the practice, and for you.
对积累经验来说也是 对你也是
Well, not for me. I mean, I live here.
对我来说不是的 我是说 我整个生活都在这儿
I live in New York. This is my home.
我住在纽约 这才是我的家
Home is where the person you love is.
家是你的爱人所在的地方
That's why I'm moving to Texas.
所以我才要搬到德州
Now can I please...
现在我能不能
Yeah. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
I always want to try this.
我一直想试试
Looks easy enough
看上去很简单
take that!
接招吧
oh god.
天哪
Okay, no...
好的 不要
All right, give me a bucket!
给我个桶
No! What? I'm helping you.
不 啥 我来帮你了
Cover it!
盖住它
I'm trying! I...
我试着呢
What's up?
咋样了
Hey.
嘿
Oh, God.
天哪
Did you inhale these again?
你又吸这些了
I know, I just thought an apology would be funnier
我想着用米老鼠的声音道歉
if I did it in my Mickey Mouse voice.
会搞笑些
Hey, Danny.
嘿 Danny
I'm sorry you thought I was gonna go to San Francisco.
我很抱歉你觉得我要去旧金山
I don't know what to do, Danny.
我不知道怎么办 Danny
I know that you'll never move to San Francisco,
我知道你是永远都不会搬到旧金山去的
but I'm also worried that
但我也担心如果不这么做的话
I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life if I don't do it.
我会后悔一辈子的
I get it, people change.
我懂的 人总是要改变的
I mean, there are so many things I couldn't picture myself
有些事 在遇到你之前 我根本
doing or liking before I met you.
就没办法想象自己去做或者会喜欢
And that's why I love you.
這就是我爱你的原因
But I can only change so much.
但是我只能改变这么多
Anyway, you wouldn't like me if I became a different person.
总之 如果我变成了另外一个人 你是不会喜欢我的
You wouldn't like me.
你不会喜欢那样的我的
You're right.
你说的对
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
Hey, Peter.
嗨 Peter
I was gonna call you.
我正要打给你呢
I feel like I didn't get to say good-bye.
我觉得我都没有说再见
Yeah, I'm sorry I ghosted back there.
抱歉我就这么走了
I just... I thought it would be too hard.
我觉得道别太痛苦了
You're kind of my best friend.
你算是我最好的朋友吧
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I think you're my best friend too.
我觉得你也是我最好的朋友
You know, I'm also your doctor,
我还是你的医生
and your lab results came back.
你的检查结果出来了
Oh, no.
不要啊
Peter, I could have gotten it from anywhere.
Peter 我从任何地方都有可能染上的
I used a gas station toilet.
我用过加油站的厕所
I wore a bathing suit that I found in the street.
我穿过在街上找到的浴袍
No, dummy.
不是的 傻子
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
Exsqueeze me?
你说的啥
Very nice, my child.
装的好啊 孩纸
I mean, it's... it's not mine.
不是我的吧
Is it? I'm just kidding.
是吗 我开玩笑的
It's Danny's? I hope?
是Danny的吗 我希望
Okay, tell me how it happened. But wait.
告诉我是怎么发生的 等一下
I want to hit record on my phone.
我想用手♥机♥录下来
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表