You know what? Never mind.
你知道吗 还是算了吧
This is not something that I need to discuss
这种事情
with someone outside of my relationship.
我不用跟我恋情以外的人讲
So I'm just gonna go back to my office,
所以我要回自己的办公室去
and I'm going to spiral out about it by myself.
然后对着自己一吐为快
Good for you. Oh, wait, before you do that,
很好 慢着 在你回去之前
can you look at something real quick? Okay.
你可以帮我看个东西吗 行啊
I was thinking about buying these for Lauren.
我在考虑买♥♥这个送给Lauren
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Peter, those are huge.
Peter 这些钻好大
Are these really expensive? Yes.
这个非常贵吗 贵
Did I have to divest myself from pube startup
为了负担这个我会
in order to afford them? Double yes.
被榨得倾家荡产吗 绝对会
But, you know, a chick like Lauren,
但你知道吗 Lauren这样的女人
she comes around once a lifetime, and... I think I love her.
一辈子只会遇到一次 而且 我想我爱上她了
Don't buy those earrings. What?
别买♥♥这对耳环 什么
Don't buy those earrings, Peter, I beg of you.
别买♥♥这对耳环 Peter 算我求你了
Why?
为什么啊
I just feel like...
我只是觉得
Maybe Lauren doesn't feel the same way.
或许Lauren的想法跟你不同
About me?
对我吗
No, not about you, not about you.
不 不是对你 不是对你
About jewelry.
是对首饰
She might like a... A different kind of jewelry.
她可能喜欢 其他种类的首饰
Okay. Like what?
好吧 比如什么
Like a tiara.
比如王冠
Tiara. Very cool.
王冠 真酷
'Cause she's my queen.
因为她就是我的皇后
I like it.
我喜欢
Much more expensive, much harder to find,
更贵 更难找
but I'm in it for the long haul.
但我已经准备好打持久战了
Okay, well, happy that I could help.
好的 很高兴我帮上忙了
Hey, what's with the stripper thong?
嘿 你拿着脱衣舞丁字裤干嘛
Stripper thong?
脱衣舞丁字裤
You know.
你知道
Snaps.
带纽扣的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Damn it.
他妈的
I can picture Danny with any one of these.
这里每一个都能跟Danny搭得上
Why are you looking at pictures of strippers?
你为什么要看脱衣舞娘的照片
What? How'd you know that?
什么 你怎么知道的
I can see the reflection in your eyes.
我看到你瞳孔中反射画面
You're such a snoop.
你个偷♥窥♥狂
God, you can't be a stripper.
天 你当不成脱衣舞娘的
I mean, you got the body, yeah. But can you dance?
我是说 你确实身材火♥辣♥ 可你会跳舞吗
I don't think so.
不太可能吧
Okay, shut up.
行了 闭嘴
Just come in and close the door.
快关门进来
I tried to keep my mouth shut the entire day,
整整一天我都努力保持沉默
and I just made everything worse.
结果事情变得更糟了
I need to tell you this,
我得和你说件事
but you have to promise me you're not gonna tell anybody.
不过你得保证不会告诉任何人
I found this stripper thong in the back of Danny's dresser.
我在Danny衣柜里发现了这条脱衣舞丁字裤
And Jeremy was giving
还有 在会议室里
Lauren a shoulder rub in the conference room.
Jeremy给Lauren揉肩膀了
A shoulder rub?
揉肩膀
I only give a shoulder rub when I'm expecting
要是不那个的话
a you-know-what rub afterwards.
我可不会给人揉肩膀
I know, I know. A sex rub.
我懂 我懂 那是求爱信♥号♥♥
I... I know. Sex rub.
我懂 求爱信♥号♥♥
I sai... I know.
我说了 我懂
You talked over me.
你改变我看法了
I don't want to live in a world
我不想待在这烂地方
where a rude schlub like Peter can lose his woman
眼睁睁看着蠢Peter的女友
to a handsome, decent man.
被优雅帅哥抢走
I know!
就是说嘛
And I don't want to work in a place
同时我也不希望看着
where Dr. C has to hide his man's thong in his drawer.
C医生得把自己的男式丁字裤偷偷藏起来
Men's thong?
男式丁字裤
This is a men's thong.
这是条男式丁字裤
Look at the pouch right here.
看见这块袋状的东西了么
This is where the wiener would go.
这是用来放老二的
"Hello."
你好啊
"Diamond Dan"?
钻石Dan
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Danny is the stripper.
Danny是个脱衣舞男
Thank you for coming to Lauren's.
谢谢各位赏面光临Lauren的聚会
I'm sure everyone's having
我想今晚大家都会
a lovely time using their teeth tonight.
在健康牙齿的陪同下好好享受
Now imagine a world where dental care is nonexistent.
现在 想象一个没有牙齿护理的世界
I can't believe I'm missing Sheena's tap recital for this.
我竟然为了这个而错过Sheena的踢踏舞表演
Everything all right, Tamra?
你还好吗 Tamra
Nah, Dr. C, actually it's not.
不好 C医生 一点也不好
First of all, my phone is dead, as per usual.
第一 我手♥机♥没电了 像往常一样
Secondly, I think it's messed up that Dr. Reed and Dr. That-Lady
第二 Reed医生和那女医生居然
are hooking up behind Dr. Prentice's back.
背着Prentice医生乱搞 这事太糟了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Morgan told me.
Morgan告诉我的
He heard it from Dr. L. Everybody knows.
L医生跟他说的 所有人都知道了
Firsthand ten years
那是十年前的一次
ago on a service trip. Okay...
牙齿护理之旅 好了
Yeah, I said to Lauren,
是的 我和Lauren说
"My, these village children are so photogenic. Why is that?"
天啊 这些农村孩子太上相了 为什么呢
We discovered it was because
我们发现这是因为
doctors without molars... Hey! Hey!
"无臼齿医生"组织 嘿 嘿
I've got to talk to you.
我有话和你说
Oh, me? Yeah.
是啊 我吗 对
I need to talk to you. Get in there.
我也有话要和你说 进去说
Get in there. I gotta talk to you.
进去说 我得和你谈谈
Okay. After you.
行 你先进去
Get your big ass in there now.
快带着你那大屁♥股♥滚进去
What the hell?
他妈的怎么回事
Did you tell Morgan about Jeremy and Lauren?
你是不是把Jeremy和Lauren的事儿告诉Morgan了
Did you used to be a stripper?
你以前做过脱衣舞男吗
Uh...
呃
Okay, we both did bad things.
好了 咱俩都做了点坏事
Let's get back to the party while...
我们还是回去派对上吧
No, no, no, no, no, no. I don't think so, pal.
不 不 不 我可不这么想 伙计
I have spent the last day and a half
我整整花了一天半的时间
thinking that you were obsessed with an ex or worse.
怀疑你还迷恋前女友 甚至想过更糟的情况
It's embarrassing, okay?
这太丢人了 懂吗
I did it to pay for medical school.
我做那行是为了赚学费
Wait, I thought you worked on a deep-sea fishing boat
等下 我记得你是在深海作业渔船上
to pay for medical school.
赚来的学费的啊
I tried. I kept getting thrown from the boat
我做过 但我老被船给甩下来
because I was too light.
因为我体重过轻
Danny, you can't just shut down because you have a secret.
Danny 你有秘密不代表你要封闭自己啊
Okay, look, you know why I didn't tell you?
好 你知道我为什么没跟你说吗
Because I don't trust you with my secrets.
因为你根本守不住任何秘密
Why do you have so many secrets, Danny?
你为什么那么多秘密啊 Danny
You're an OB-GYN. You're not Batman.
你只是个妇产科大夫 你不是蝙蝠侠
What the hell, man?
怎么回事儿 哥们
You said we were gonna hang out at the party, diamond Dan.
是你说我们会在派对上一起玩的 钻石Dan
You're unbelievable.
有没搞错啊你
I told him because I... You are unbelievable!
我告诉他是因为我 你才有没搞错
I'm out there talking to some orthodontist from Syosset.
我刚在跟一个来自赛奥西特的牙齿矫正师聊天呢
You will not have to worry about these problems
如果你是个给人拔牙的话
when you're a tookers.
你就不用操心这些事了
There's a lot of other problems, though.
不过你还是得操心其他的事
Dyslexia, alcoholism, no short-term memory, alcoholism.
阅读障碍啦 酗酒啦 短时记忆障碍啦 还有酗酒
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表