to get here, okay?
我真的很努力好吗
I paid my way through school by washing dishes
为了挣学费我刷过盘子
and selling an app to Microsoft.
卖♥♥过应用给微软
And just because you see yourself in some girl,
仅仅因为你在某个女孩身上看到你自己
I'm getting passed over?
我就被忽略了
Whoa, whoa, slow your roll, Junior.
喔 喔 慢点 小子
I don't see myself in Candace.
我不是在Candace身上看到我自己
I see myself in you.
我是在你身上看到我自己
What?
什么
Yeah. Top of my class,
是啊 班级里数一数二
big mouth, flawless chocolate skin,
多嘴多舌 完美的巧克力色肌肤
banging body.
有活力的身体
Yeah.
没错
You are smarter than the other students,
你比其他学生都聪明
and sure, they're probably gonna become cruise ship Doctors.
当然他们将来很可能只能在邮轮上做船医
But you have to let them have a chance too.
但你仍然要给他们一个机会
Why?
为什么
If you're a doctor that doesn't know how to get along
作为医生 如果你不知道怎样与他人相处
with other people, then you're a bad doctor.
你就不是个好医生
Look, just apologize to Candace.
哎呀 就跟Candace道个歉
You were a real turd to her the other day.
那天你对她太差劲了
Okay.
好
But only if you apologize for drinking
但是你得先道歉
all of my sports drink.
喝光了我的运动饮料
This? Oh, no, no.
这个吗 不 不是
I've had this for years.
我都买♥♥了好几年了
Oh!
呃
What? What'd you read?
咋了 你看见什么了
The list where she ranks the races?
她的赛马名次表吗
I know it's chilling.
我懂 挺吓人的
I shouldn't be reading this.
我真不应该看这个
This is none of my business.
这不关我的事啊
Yeah, no. It's none of your business,
对 也不对 这确实不关你的事
but it's our business.
但是关咱们所有人的事
Read it, Dr. Reed.
读一下 Reed医生
Fine.
好吧
"Dear diary, tonight, I had the most.."
亲爱的日记 今晚 我度过了最
"Wonderful date with Danny.
美妙的约会 和Danny
We went for a long walk in the moonlight.
月光下 我们散步了好久
And then, when we got back home,
之后 快到家时
Danny got down on one knee and said..."
Danny单膝下跪 说
Mindy kuhel lahiri...
Mindy kuhel lahiri
Oh, my God.
哦我的天哪
Did you vote for de Blasio?
你投的是白思豪吗
What?
啥
Because if you did, this is what you're gonna get.
要是真投了 这就是下场
Trash on the street.
满大街垃圾
Ugh. Man.
真讨厌
"I know it sounds crazy, but I really thought
"这么想确实很疯狂 但是
he was gonna propose.
我真以为他要求婚
We've been dating for months, and he doesn't even like
约会好几个月了 他还是不喜欢
spending the night at my place.
在我家里过夜
And even though I'm built like a 15-year-old,
虽然我看起来像十五岁
I'm not getting any younger.
但是也不会更年轻了
If he doesn't propose by Christmas,
圣诞节他再不求婚
I might have to move on."
我可能要换人了"
Marriage?
结婚
Marriage? I mean, we've only been dating for seven months.
结婚 我们才约会七个月啊
I mean, that... that's a little bit crazy, right, guys?
这有点疯狂 对吧
Mm...
呃
I don't know if I'd call it crazy.
我觉得吧 不是疯狂
Yeah, I mean, you're both turning 50 soon,
是啊 你俩都快五十岁了
and let's be honest, you're something
说实话 能看上你的人
of an acquired taste.
都品味特殊
And what I'm saying is, you're out of options.
我是说 你没得选了
That's ridiculous.
那不可能
My barista puts hearts on my coffee cup.
咖啡师还给我的咖啡画心呢
Sure, you've only been dating for seven months,
你们确实只约会了七个月
but you've known each other for seven years.
但是你们都认识七年了
That is a common law marriage.
这就是标准婚姻啊
Like I have with my houseman, Paul.
就像我跟我的房♥东一样 保罗
Don't you un... what?
你咋就 啥
Oh, hello, fellow sexist!
性别歧视的家伙 你好啊
Okay.
好吧
You know, for the world's biggest sexist
作为世界上最性别歧视的人
never to have a complaint filed against him,
从来没有人控诉我
I'd say you must've done something pretty bad.
你肯定干了件大坏事
Okay, it doesn't matter, it's all fixed now.
没关系 我处理好了
I talked to TJ and I explained to him
我跟TJ解释了
the importance of encouraging quieter students like Candace.
鼓励像Candace那样 安静的学生的重要性
Oh.
哦
Oh, there they are now.
他们在这儿呢
Whoa!
哇
Candace!
Candace
She really has taken after you.
她真不愧是你的学生
Yeah, she wants me to propose by Christmas.
她想让我圣诞节求婚
It's not right.
这是不对的
It's too much pressure on the Lord's birthday.
这是圣人的生日 压力太大
I mean, you think that's crazy, right?
你也觉得太疯狂 对吧
Of course it's crazy!
当然了
You should break up with her.
你应该甩了她
What? No! No.
啥 不不
I'm not doing that.
我才不分手呢
We just went 50-50 on a unisex raincoat.
我俩刚平摊买♥♥的男女通用的雨衣
She's old, Danny.
Danny 她老了
You can practically hear the last egg
你都能听见 她最后一颗卵子
rattling around in there.
滚动的声音
Ma! Come on!
妈 别这样
You don't string along a girl her age.
那么老的女人 你骗不得
If you know you're not gonna propose, you gotta end it.
你要是真不打算求婚 你就得分手
Her place. What?
她家 啥
The diary.
日记
I gotta go, Ma. I love you.
我得走了 我爱你 妈
Where you go... what? Now?
你去哪儿 啥 现在吗
What... look at the mess here.
看这儿乱的
So what if the patient is afebrile and not tachycardic?
患者要是心动过速但并不发烧呢
Dr. Lahiri?
Lahiri医生
Yes.
你说
Uh, I think Candace probably knows the answer to that.
我想Candace可能知道答案
Thank you, Gigak.
谢谢
Candace?
Candace
I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
真不好意思 我没注意听讲
What was the question? Oh, great.
问题是什么 哎 好极了
Candace is still lame and you broke TJ.
Candace还是挺笨 你还搞坏了TJ
I know, I know, okay.
我知道 行了吧
Hey, come here. I need to talk to you for a second.
你过来 我有话要跟你说
What the hell was that? You need to focus.
你刚才搞什么鬼 你得专心
You can't get distracted by boys,
你不能因为男生分心
you're never gonna be the best.
那样当不成最好的医生
Leave me alone!
别管我
If being the best means being a bossy stressed-out spinster,
如果最好的医生就是当一个不堪重负的老处♥女♥
then no thanks.
那我不要当 谢谢
You had that one locked and loaded, huh?
你早就准备好这么说我了吧
What's the matter with you?
你什么毛病
I believed in you.
我对你有过信心
And I believe in nothing, okay?
我这人什么都不信的 懂不懂
I'm very disappointed, Candace.
Candace 我非常失望
This mentorship is over.
师生关系结束了
Leave the signed headshot I gave you on my desk.
把我签名的头巾放我桌子上
Get out of here, I don't wanna look at you.
赶紧死开 我不想看见你
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表