剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第十七集
帕夫 有魔法的小神龙
Puff the magic dragon
曲《Puff the Magic Dragon》
原唱Peter Yarrow
发布于1958年
生活在大海边缘
Lived by the sea
当秋天的薄雾弥漫
And frolicked in the autumn mist
他会在哈拿里的国土嬉戏游玩
In a land called Honah Lee
帕夫..
Puff the
谢谢你!
Thank you!
这简直太奇怪了
That was very odd.
原曲优美伤感
如果我再用100毫克类固醇
If I increase my steroids by 100 milligrams,
我能像芭芭拉·曼德尔一样唱歌♥
I can sing just like Barbara Mandrell.
在1982年和1983年因福音唱片而获得格莱美奖
这样能让我参加演出吗?
Would that get me on the show?
不
No.
但如果你蹲过监狱
But if you're ever in prison,
我打赌所有人都会把甜点给你
I bet it'd get you everyone's dessert.
哦 这太糟糕了
Oh, this is terrible.
妇女协会让我负责这个演出
The Ladies Auxiliary puts me in charge of the variety show,
我们连个像样的节目都选不出来
and we can't come up with one decent act.
我只是在想可惜我们不是在圣奥拉夫
I was just thinking it's too bad we're not back in St. Olaf.
为什么 他们那有很多好节目吗?
Why, they have a lot of talent back in St. Olaf?
不 现在那边是午餐时间了
No, it's lunchtime there.
我应该会点个大熏腌鱼
I could really go for a smoked kipper hero.
好了 下面该轮到谁了?
All right, who's auditioning next?
我是下一个
I'm next.
妈!你在这里做什么?
Ma! What the hell are you doing here?
我咬断了绑着的皮带 还跑过了看门狗
I gnawed through my leather restraints and outran the new guard dog.
我是来试镜的
I'm here for the audition.
算了吧 你每年都强行加入演出
Forget it. You force your way into the show every year,
每年都是一场灾难
and every year, it's a total disaster.
你不会唱歌♥不会跳舞也不会讲笑话
You can't sing, you can't dance, you can't tell jokes.
抱歉你不能参加演出
I'm sorry, you can't be in the show.
你不能参加演出
You can't be in the show. You can't be in the show.
你是谁 里基·里卡多?
Who are ya, Ricky Ricardo?
我爱露西中的男主角
经常对想做明星梦的妻子露西说类似的话
实话告诉你 我不是来试镜的
For your information, I'm not here to audition.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
我意识到我没有天赋
I realized I had no talent,
所以我决定成为一名经纪人
so I decided to become an agent.
为什么莱恩·奥尼尔还没有
Why Ryan O'Neal hasn't come to the
获得过奥斯卡金像奖和金球奖最佳男主角提名
跟我达成共识 我永远不会明白
same conclusion, I'll never understand.
不管怎样 我很自豪地宣布
Anyway, I'm proud to announce
我是多纳泰罗三姐妹的全球独家代表!
I'm the exclusive worldwide representative of the Donatello Triplets!
唱吧 我美丽的小百灵鸟们
Hit it, my magnificent little songbirds.
曲《Neutron Dance》原唱The Pointer Sisters发布于1989年
我不想再忍♥受了
I don't wanna take it anymore
我就锁在门后待在这里
I'll just stay here locked behind the door
只是没时间停下来离开
Just no time to stop and get away
因为我每天都在努力工作
'Cause I work so hard to make it every day
这很难说
And it's hard to say
只是有些事情永远不会改变
Just how some things never change
而且很难找到
And it's hard to find
以任何力量划清界限
Any strength to draw the line
我只是在燃烧 跳中子舞
Oh, I'm just burning, doing the neutron dance
我只是在燃烧 跳中子舞
Oh, I'm just burning, doing the neutron dance
你们觉得怎么样?
So what do you think?
她们太可爱了 爱死她们了
They're adorable! Love 'em!
她们很适合这个节目
They're perfect for the show.
休息一下 回车上等着
Take five. Go wait in the van.
她们在这看我谈判会显得很不专业
It's not professional to have them here while I'm negotiating.
谈判?索菲亚 这是个慈善演出
Negotiating? Sophia, this show is for charity.
一个好的经纪人的字典里可没有慈善这个词
The word charity is not in a good agent's vocabulary.
妈 非常感谢你的时间
Ma, listen, thank you very much for your time,
但这里还有很多其他有才华的人
but there are plenty of other talented people here
愿意免费来参加 下一个是谁?
willing to do the show for free. Who's next?
斯克拉基维奇兄弟
The Sklarkievich Brothers.
你们好 我是米沙·斯克拉基维奇
Hello. I am Misha Sklarkievich.
我哥哥安杰伊还在波兰
My brother Andrzej is still in Poland.
让我们看看你的节目吧 斯克拉基维奇先生?
Why don't you show us what you can do Mr Sklarkievich?
其实最好是和我哥哥一起
Is better with my brother.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
还是和哥哥在一起比较好
Is better with my brother.
如果你们改变主意了 你们知道我住哪儿
If you change your minds, you know where to find me.
桃乐茜 我有个坏消息
Dorothy, I have terrible news.
我们的才艺表演没有主持了
We don't have an MC for the talent show.
KTMB天气预报员肯特·弗格森说他退出了
Kent Ferguson, the KTMB weatherman, has just dropped out.
你在开玩笑吧 发生了什么事?
Oh, uou have to be kidding. What happened?
他要代替威拉德·斯科特上《今日秀》
He's filling in for Willard Scott on the Today show.
好像威拉德在节目中吃了些
It seems Willard ate some bad scallops
给他邮寄的扇贝吃坏了
on the air that he got through the mail.
被批评家们一顿狂批
He wandered over to the critics' corner
又把饼干吐到吉恩·沙利特身上
and lost his cookies on Gene Shalit.
吉恩觉得是因为威拉德不同意
Gene thought it was because Willard disagreed
吉恩对《意外的游客》这本书的评论 故意这样的
with his review of The Accidental Tourist.
后来威拉德道了歉 但还是离开了节目
Willard apologized and left the studio.
官方说他被调走去做其他节目了
Officially, they're saying he's on assignment.
好吧 也不全是坏消息
Well, at least some good came of it.
也确实该有人吐在吉恩·沙利特身上了
It's about time someone threw up on Gene Shalit.
美国电影和书籍评论家
曾因对《断背山》中吉伦哈尔的角色评价而备受争议
自愿组织这个慈善演出
Oh, volunteering to organize this variety show
是我们有过的最糟糕的主意
is the worst idea we have ever had.
我们的票几乎没卖♥♥出去 也找不到主持
We've hardly sold any tickets, we can't find an MC,
我们试镜的每一个表演都很差
and every act that we have auditioned is awful.
桃乐茜 我有个好消息 我改变主意了
Dorothy, I've got some good news. I've had a change of heart.
我会让三姐妹免费参加你们的演出
I'll let the triplets be in your show for free.
索菲亚 亲爱的 这对我们简直太好了
Why, Sophia, that's, oh, honey, you don't
know how much good this does us.
等一下 你想要什么?
Wait just a minute, what's the catch?
你就总是这么想
That is so typical of you.
为什么我一想做点好事
Why do you automatically assume
你就下意识认为我一定有所求呢?
because I'm trying to do something nice there's a catch?
所以你什么都不要
So there isn't a catch.
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
你想当然地这么认为 这让我很生气
It just ticks me off that you automatically assume there's one.
妈 你到底想干什么?
Ma, what is it you want?
此刻 唯一能让你大饱眼福的就是
For the moment, only for you
来看看了不起的阿方索的风采!
to feast your eyes on the Great Alfonso!
了不起的阿方索!
The Great Alfonso!
西摩
Seymour.
大家好 我是了不起的……
Hello, I'm the Great...
我是了不起的……
I'm the Great...
阿方索
Alfonso.
什么?
What?
从你帽子里把兔子变出来!
Pull the damn rabbit out of your hat!
哦对
Oh, right. Right.
唵嘛呢叭咪吽 芝麻..
Abracadabra, hocus-picus--
开门
Pocus.
我的天哪 那只兔子在哪?
My God, where's the damn rabbit?
我把它放在另一顶帽子里了
I left it in the other hat.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表