剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第十九集
好了
There you go.
姑娘们 你们绝对猜不到我刚和谁通了电♥话♥
Girls, you will never guess who I just got off the phone with.
特鲁迪·麦克曼 你高中最好的朋友
Trudy McMann, your best friend from high school.
她要来迈阿密参加你的高中同学聚会
She's comin' to Miami for your high school reunion.
索菲亚 太不可思议了 你一定有超能力
Sophia, that's incredible, you must have ESP.
不 我卧室里有电♥话♥分机
No, I have a phone extension in my bedroom.
妈 我要跟你说多少遍
Ma, how many times do I have to tell you
不要旁听我的电♥话♥?
not to listen in on my conversations?
大约一年说了两次
About twice a year.
好像你的电♥话♥响个不停一样
Like your phone is ringing of the hook.
好像你的社交日程排得满满的一样
Like you got such a full social calendar.
你是唯一一个在电♥话♥等待中等到退款的人
You're the only person who ever got a refund on call waiting.
好了 妈 好了
All right, Ma, all right.
桃乐茜 高中同学聚会可真有意思
Oh Dorothy, high school reunions can be so much fun.
我永远不会忘记我的高中聚会
I will never forget mine,
我是那些人里最成功的人
I was the most successful person there.
布兰琪 你不是和那个
Blanche, didn't you go to school
获得诺贝尔奖的天才医生是同学吗?
with that brilliant doctor who won the Nobel Prize?
哦 是的 但是她长得越来越难看了
Oh yes, but she let her looks go to hell.
你看起来很兴奋 桃乐茜
You do sound excited, Dorothy.
是啊 但主要是为了再见到特鲁迪
Well, I am, I am, but mostly it's about seeing Trudy again.
特鲁迪·麦克曼是最好的朋友
Oh, a girl never had a better friend than Trudy McMann.
怎么了妈妈?
What, Ma?
没什么 我的内♥裤♥穿得太高了
Oh, nothing, my underwear just hiked up on me.
就在你撒谎的时候
Right while you were lying.
撒谎 你为什么说我在撒谎?
Lie, why do you say I'm lying?
特鲁迪·麦克曼是最好的朋友?
A girl never had a better friend than Trudy McMann?
看来有人不记得1946年的毕业舞会了
Somebody here doesn't remember prom night 1946.
怎么了 发生什么事了?
Why, what happened?
我不知道 我就是不记得的那个人
I don't know, I'm that somebody.
不 我想妈指的是
No, I think what Ma's referring to
是特鲁迪对我开的一个小玩笑
is a little practical joke that Trudy played on me.
你知道 网球队的所有人
You know, all of us on the tennis team
我们决定穿网球服去参加舞会
decided that we would wear our tennis whites to the prom.
我去了以后发现只有我一个人穿了
Well I showed up and I was the only one.
哦不 你的男伴一定吓坏了
Oh no, your date must have been horrified.
不 她哥哥对此很有风度
No, her brother was a really good sport about it.
不 特鲁迪和我经常开对方的玩笑
No, Trudy and I played a lot of practical jokes
这都是朋友间一种快乐、健康的竞争
on each other, it was all part of a happy, healthy rivalry.
从小到大 我可是各种玩笑的主角
Oh, I was the bud of all kinds of jokes growing up.
事实上 这是家族遗传的
Actually, it ran in the family.
在我们的早餐室 我们有一整面墙
In our breakfast room, we had one whole wall
布满了我们收集的"踢我"的牌子
covered with kick me signs we had collected.
每一个都有一个故事
Oh, there was a story attached to each one of em,
在某些情况下 用的是透明胶带
and in some cases, the original scotch tape.
特鲁迪什么时候来?
So when's Trudy comin'?
嗯 下下个星期
Uh, the week after next.
这倒提醒了我 我还有事
Which reminds me, I have to rush.
去哪儿?
Where to?
网球课 我想等到她来了
Tennis lessons, I figure if she's gonna be here,
我们俩应该好好打一场比赛
we oughta have a nice, quiet game.
哦 真好啊
Oh, that's sweet.
这都是一大堆废话 我到时要用她来擦球场
And a lot of crap, I'm gonna mop the court with her.
天啊 看来我们的桃乐茜还怀恨在心
Ooooh my, looks like our Dorothy still holds a grudge.
她当然怀恨在心
Of course she holds a grudge.
我们西西里人很擅长这个 还有记仇
We Sicilians are good at that, that and holding a grudge.
索菲亚 你说了两次啊
Sophia, you said holding a grudge twice.
嘿 如果你擅长某件事 你就要多显摆几次
Hey, if you're good at something, you brag about it.
我太兴奋了 真不敢相信
Oh, I am so excited, I can't believe I'm going
这么多年后 我又能见到特鲁迪了
to see Trudy again, after all these years.
我也为你感到兴奋 桃乐茜
Oh, I'm excited for you too, Dorothy.
这就是为什么我希望一切都完美
That's why I want everything perfect.
我要做斯堪的纳维亚最古老最传统的开胃菜
I'm making Scandinavia's oldest and most traditional appetizer treat,
奶酪和饼干
cheese and crackers.
奶酪和饼干 萝丝 不做古夫洛芬蛋了吗?
Cheese and crackers, Rose, not eggs gurfloofen?
古卓哈金火腿?
Ham and goodrahoggins?
斯文德夫洛滕猪肉?
Pigs and a svendervlooten?
不 但你确实知道怎么让别人垂涎三尺
No, but you sure know how to make a girl's mouth water.
天啊 是她
Oh my God, that's her.
我真希望特鲁迪过得不错
I sure hope time has been good to Trudy.
很好 但不要太好
Good, not great.
哦 特鲁迪!
Oh, Trudy!
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
-哦 -哦
Oh. Oh.
太久没见了
It's been so long.
天哪 你看起来……
Boy, you look...
太久没见了
It's been so long.
我知道 而你 你看起来和我们高中毕业时
I know, and you, you look exactly the way you did
一模一样
at our high school graduation.
当然 有传言说当时你怀孕三个月了
Of course, rumors were that you were three months pregnant.
我想让你见见我丈夫 杰克
I want you to meet my husband, Jack.
你没告诉我你有个这么帅的丈夫
You didn't tell me you had such a handsome husband.
也没告诉你他很有钱
Didn't tell you he was rich either.
哦 这才是特鲁迪
Oh, that's my Trudy.
你还没失去幽默感
Oh, you haven't lost your sense of humor,
或者那讨厌的10磅
or those pesky 10 pounds.
佩特里罗夫人 是你吗?
Mrs. Petrillo, is that you?
不 我是简·方达
No, it's Jane Fonda.
来吧 来抱一下
Come on, give us a hug.
特鲁迪 很高兴再次见到你
Ah, Trudy, it's so good to see you again.
亲爱的 我想让你见见我的室友 萝丝和布兰琪
Honey, I want you to meet my roommates, Rose and Blanche.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure.
桃乐茜跟我们说了很多关于你的事
Oh, Dorothy's told us so much about you.
我希望说的都是好事
All good, I hope.
-事实上 -快坐下
Well actually-- Sit.
我终于见到了声名远播的桃乐茜
Well finally I get to meet the infamous Dorothy.
特鲁迪给我讲了你们俩的故事
Boy, has Trudy told me stories about you two.
她肯定说了 我们在高中时过得很开心
I bet she has, we had such a great time back in high school.
就像那次你和特鲁迪竞选班级管理一样
Like the time you and Trudy ran against each other for class treasurer.
哦
Oh.
在圣奥拉夫的时候
You know, back in St. Olaf,
我竞选过阉牛俱乐部的主席
I ran for president of the bull castration club.
这个世界上没有什么声音
There is no sound in this world
比上升了一个八度的公牛的哞哞声更甜了
sweeter than a bull's moo as it climbs an octave.
你成功了吗?
Did you win?
不 差一点儿
No, lost by a hair.
那次失败后我很钦佩你 桃乐茜
I admired you after that loss, Dorothy.
你拾起信心 继续前行
You just picked up the pieces and went on.
啊
Ah.
就像斯坦利跟那个空姐跑了之后你做的那样
Just like you did after Stanley ran off with that stewardess.
天哪 我羡慕你的进取心
Boy, I envy you, your gumption.
我羡慕你做的隆胸手术
And I your breast implants.
说句不该说的
This may not be my place,
你们俩看起来可不像老朋友
but you two hardly sound like old friends.
布兰琪说得对 我们不能再打击对方了
Blanche is right, we should be more positive.
桃乐茜 你看起来棒极了
Dorothy, you look wonderful.
左胸做得很好看
The left one turned out nice.
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
别这样 萝丝 我只是在开玩笑
Oh, come on, Rose, I'm just kidding.
它们几乎一样大
They're both practically the same size.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表