剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
就是这样的 一阵大风吹过 把它从头上吹走了!
It did too, big wind came along, blew it right off his head!
那是不可能的
That couldn't have happened.
我说发生了 你要把它写进故事里
I say it did, and you're gonna write it in the story.
如果我拒绝呢?
And what if I refuse?
看到这块橡皮了吗?
You see this eraser?
我要擦掉梅尔文的小伙伴 水手穆奇
I'm gonna rub out Melvin's little friend, Mookie the Sailor.
你不会的!
You wouldn't!
试试看
Try me.
不 求你了布兰琪 我会照你说的做
Oh, no, please Blanche, I'll do anything you say.
我以为你会从我的角度看待它
Thought you'd see it my way.
爸爸确实是个糟糕的摄影师 那是谁?
Pop was sure a lousy photographer. Who is that?
维托里奥叔叔
Uncle Vittorio.
他的头被砍了 怎么回事?
His head's cut off, how can you tell?
因为他在停尸房♥的时候就是这个样子
Because that's exactly how he looked in the morgue
在他指证刀锋本尼之后
after he turned state's evidence against Benny the Blade.
妈 咱俩在一起的时光太特别了
Oh, Ma, this is so special spending this time together.
是啊
Yeah, right.
桃乐茜 我觉得我们少了一整盒幻灯片
You know, Dorothy, I think we're missing a whole box of slides.
它们一定在壁橱里的手提箱里
They must be in the suitcase in the closet.
我去看看
Oh, I'll take a look.
妈你要去哪儿?
Ma, where're you going?
我再也受不了了
I can't stand it any more.
你的人生 应该到临死前在你眼前闪过
Your life is supposed to flash before your eyes
而不是在度假的时候
when you die, not when you're on vacation.
我这辈子都想玩太空过山车
I've waited my whole life to ride Space Mountain,
听到了吗 没有什么能阻止我
and nothing, you hear me, nothing is gonna stop me.
你为什么总是站在她那边?
Why are you always takin' her side?
谁能想到会连续下24小时的雨?
Who'd've thought it would rain for 24 hours straight?
一对六
Red sixes.
这看起来像单人纸牌游戏吗?轮到你了!
Does this look like a game of solitaire? It's your turn!
对不起 妈 我在努力回忆
I'm sorry, Ma, I was trying to remember
我上次说“我爱你”是什么时候
when was the last time I said, "I love you."
午饭后 我说你下巴上粘了烤奶酪
After lunch, when I said you had grilled cheese stuck to your chin.
我的天 现在你能出牌了吗?
Now will you make your move, for God's sake?
妈 你真的让我很为难
Oh, Ma, you're really making this difficult for me.
你知道我不擅长处理情绪
You know I'm not great when it comes to dealing with emotions.
每当开始谈论内心深处的感受时
Whenever someone starts taking about their deepest feelings,
我经常感到不舒服 不知道为什么
I usually get uncomfortable and tune out, I don't know why.
妈妈你觉得为什么会这样?
Where do you think it comes from, Ma?
抱歉 桃乐茜 我的鸡眼隔垫掉了
Huh? Oh, sorry Dorothy, my corn pad slipped.
你说什么?
You were saying?
算了
Never mind.
你觉得雨会停吗?
You think the rain is ever gonna let up?
你知道吗我真的不在乎
You know something, I honestly don't care.
谁需要外界的干扰?
Who needs outside distractions?
我们在这里拥有的更重要
What we have here is more important.
我们现在的情况让我心烦
What we have here is gettin' on my nerves.
妈你要去哪儿?
Ma, where are you going?
一个没有照片没有幻灯片的地方
Someplace where there are no pictures, no slides,
没有回忆的地方
and no walks down memory lane.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
我们又不是修女 没必要结对 我要走了!
What are we, nuns? We don't have to travel in pairs, I'm outta here!
嘿山姆 你在弹什么?
Hey, Sam, what's that you're playin'?
《卡萨布兰卡》中弹钢琴的人叫山姆
随便弹弹
Oh, just a little something.
别弹了 你知道我想听什么
Stop it, you know what I wanna hear.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
你能为她弹 也能为我弹
You played it for her, you can play it for me.
-但我觉得我不应该 -如果她能忍♥受 我也能 弹吧
But I don't think that I should-- If she can stand it, so can I, now play.
好吧 你说了算
Okay, you're the boss.
这是一个充满欢笑的世界
It's a world of laughter
迪士尼经典歌♥曲《It's a Small World》
这是一个充满泪水的世界
It's a world of tears
这是一个充满希望的世界
It's a world of hopes
一个充满恐惧的世界
And a world of fears
我们分享的东西很多
There's so much that we share
我们都应意识到
That it's time we're aware
这是一个小小世界
It's a small world after all
妈
Ma.
世界上有那么多酒吧
Of all the saloons and gin joints in the world,
她偏偏来到这
she hadda walk into mine.
妈 我到处找你 我们真的需要谈谈
Ma, I've been looking everywhere for you. We really need to talk.
妈 你为什么这么想破坏我的周末?
Ma, why are you trying so hard to ruin my weekend?
你还不明白吗?
You don't get it, do you?
这个周末本来可以玩得很开心的
This weekend could've been a lot of fun
直到你说要和我共度美好时光
until you decided we were gonna have quality time.
有那么可怕吗?
Oh, is that so horrible?
妈我只是想让我们做完
Ma, all I wanted to do was have us finish
未完成的事情
unfinished business and say things to each other
说一些从未说过的话
that we never said before.
桃乐茜 这不是《金色池塘》
Dorothy, this isn't On Golden Pond.
1981年电影 讲述关系不佳的两父女解开心结的故事
我知道 妈妈
I know, Ma.
你也不是简·方达
And you're not Jane Fonda.
好了!你已经表达了你的观点
Alright! You've made your point.
欢乐的时光是自然而然的
Quality time has to come naturally.
当你不去想它的时候 它就会发生
It happens when you're not thinking about it.
比如我们一起切菜的时候 那就是美好的时光
Like, when we're cutting vegetables together, that's quality time.
妈 我希望能有比这更神奇的事情
Ma, I was hoping for something a little more magical than that.
让我给你讲个故事
Let me tell ya a little story.
我小时候在西西里的时候 我喜欢萤火虫
When I was a kid in Sicily, I loved lightning bugs.
我站在田野里 看着它们照亮夜空
I'd stand out in the field and watch them light up the night sky.
太神奇了 太壮观了
That was magical, that was spectacular.
我看到了数千个光点
I tell you, I saw a thousand points of light.
那是一个更善良、更温和的美国
It was a kinder, gentler America.
我转向我的妻子芭芭拉 我说..
I turned to my wife Barbara and I said--
妈 你到底在说什么?
Ma, what the hell are you talking about?
哦抱歉 我一定是神游到了布♥什♥的
Oh, sorry, I must have lapsed into George Bush's
就职演说 我刚说到哪了?
inauguration speech, where was I?
萤火虫
Lightning bugs.
对
Right.
我太喜欢它们了 我把它们装在玻璃罐里
I liked them so much I'd catch them in glass jars,
这样我就可以随时看着它们发光了
so I could watch them light up whenever I wanted.
但他们总是死去
But they always died.
我明白你的意思 它们需要自♥由♥
I see what you mean. They needed their freedom.
不 他们需要空气
No, they needed their air.
我总是忘记在盖子上打孔
I always forgot to punch holes in the lid.
重点是所有神奇时刻都是一样的
The point is, it's the same with all magical moments.
你不可能永远抓住他们
You can't capture them forever.
不管柯达广♥告♥词怎么说的
No matter what Kodak tells ya.
Capture your grand moments
捕捉您的精彩瞬间
柯达广♥告♥语
妈妈你的意思是
So what you're saying, Ma, is that,
我把你像一只萤火虫一样放在玻璃罐里
like a lightning bug, I put you in a glass jar
等着你发光 结果我差点把你闷死
and waiting for you light up, I nearly suffocated you.
天啊 桃乐茜 你还真会打比方
Geez, Dorothy, you sure know how to beat a metaphor to death.
妈 我爱你!
Ma, I love ya!
我也爱你闺女 答应我
I love you, too, pussycat, just promise me
你以后都不会让我做这种事
you'll never make me do this for the rest of my life.
好吧 只要你保证活得好好的
Okay, only if you promise you'll live forever.
好吧 我保证
Okay, I promise.
你怎么能做出那样的承诺?
How can you make a promise like that?
如果我不答应 你会对我做什么?
Hey, if I don't come through, what're you gonna do to me?
-布兰琪 -萝丝 我想我应该向你道歉
Blanche-- Rose, listen, I think maybe I owe you an apology.
我们吵架的时候
When we were havin' our argument,
我可能说了一些言不由衷的话
I may have said some things I didn't mean.
比如你说我是笨蛋?
Like when you said I was a dummy?
这句不是…
No...
不管怎样 重要的是我们要继续做搭档
Anyway, the important thing is for us to stay partners
完成我们的书
and finish our book.
算了吧 不会有什么书了!
Oh, forget it, there isn't gonna be any book!
你在说什么?
Now, what are you sayin'?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表