剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Well, I'm sure he's not.
当然 我没有证据证明他不差
Of course, I have no proof that he's not,
但我认为他不差
but still, he's not. I think.
我不明白
I don't get it.
萝丝也不明白
Neither does Rose.
你是说你已经和他约会一个多月了
You mean you've been seeing him for over a month
你们俩还没做过吗?
and you two haven't done it?
他没有采取任何行动
He hasn't made one move.
当然 有一次我们出去吃饭
Of course, there was the time we were out to dinner
我觉得他突然有点太强势了
and I thought he was coming on a little strong all of a sudden,
原来他是在桌子底下找餐巾
but it turned out he was looking for his napkin under the table.
你们这段时间都在干什么?
Well what have you all been doing all this time?
你能聊多久?
How long can you make conversation?
布兰琪 谈话不仅仅是
Blanche, there is more to conversation than just
"我裤子脱了放哪啊?"这种
can I have a hanger for my pants, please?
厄尼不是那样的人
Oh, Ernie's not like that.
他很特别
He's very special.
他不是那种约会一次就想上♥床♥的男人
He's not the type of man who wants to hop into bed after just one date.
这是他的优点吗?
And this is one of his attributes?
是的!
Yes!
我喜欢
I love it.
事实上 我觉得我爱他
In fact, I think I love him.
萝丝 那太好了
Oh, honey. Rose, that's wonderful.
但我还是不明白
But I still can't understand
为什么他都没提过这个问题
why he hasn't even approached the subject of,
你知道的 做♥爱♥
you know, sex.
我不是说我着急还是什么
I mean, not that I'm in a hurry or anything
但我们已经约会一段时间了
but we have been dating a while now.
亲爱的 有时候你得给男人煽点火
Honey, sometimes you have to stoke a man's fire a little bit.
来自人类火炬的智慧之言
Words of wisdom from the human torch.
听着
Listen.
萝丝 如果他对你真的那么重要
Rose, if he really means that much to you,
而且他也有同样的感觉
and he feels the same way,
那么事情自然就会发生
things will happen naturally.
是啊 但如果你不想等
Yeah, but if you don't want to wait,
你还可以选择其他方法
there are other avenues you can take.
诱惑男人的方法有很多
Well there are just dozens of ways to seduce a man
几百个 甚至几千个
hundreds, maybe even thousands.
我觉得你应该忘掉那些
I think that you should forget the ones
在门框上光身子晃荡的方法
that involve swinging naked from a doorframe.
你得给他浪漫的感觉 萝丝
You need to get him in a romantic situation, Rose.
为什么不让他带你去度周末呢?
Why don't you ask him to take you away for the weekend?
我觉得我们应该先试着牵手
I think we should probably try holding hands first.
布兰琪终于说了句人话
Blanche has a point, finally.
亲爱的 如果他不想和你一起去
Honey, if he doesn't want to go away with you,
那你就知道他的想法了
then you'll know how he feels.
我去开门 可能是厄尼
I'll get that. That's probably Ernie.
我做不到 我不能要求他和我一起去
Oh, I can't do it. I can't ask him to go away with me.
我从来没学过如何变得强势
I've never learned how to be aggressive.
亲爱的 这就像骑自行车一样简单
Honey, it's as easy as riding a bicycle.
我从来没学过怎么骑自行车
I never learned how to ride a bicycle.
这就像从自行车上摔下来一样容易
It's as easy as falling off a bicycle.
真的吗?那很简单 谢谢 桃乐茜
Really? Well, that is easy. Thanks, Dorothy.
这只是我的直觉
It was just a hunch.
你好,厄尼
Hi, Ernie.
哦 萝丝 我真的很抱歉
Oh, Rose, I'm really sorry.
我在去办公室的路上
I'm on my way to the office.
出了点紧急情况
There's been a small emergency.
你介意我们推迟约会吗?
Do you mind if we postpone our date?
我本来想问你的
Well, I was gonna ask you--
我想补偿你
Now look, I'd like to make this up to you.
我一直在想
I've been thinking, um,
我们这周末出去玩怎么样?
how about we go away this weekend?
我知道这很突然
I know it's sudden,
但我真的想带你去一个特别的地方
but I'd really like to take you somewhere special.
你说呢?
What do you say?
嗯 听起来不错
Well, yes. That sounds wonderful.
太好了
That's great.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥ 萝丝
I'll call you later, Rose.
看来一切都解决了
Looks like everything worked out after all.
你们三个听到我们的谈话了吗?
Were you three listening to our conversation?
当然没有 你知道我们不会偷听的
Absolutely not. You know we would never eavesdrop.
她们逼我这么做的
They made me do it.
当我把助听器调到10时
When I turn my hearing aid up to ten,
我都能听到劳德代尔的金丝雀放屁
I can hear a canary break wind in Lauderdale.
萝丝 我玩得很开心
Oh, Rose, I'm having a wonderful time.
和你在一起很开心
You're a lot of fun to be with.
我也玩得很开心
Oh, I'm having a good time too.
从我在圣奥拉夫还是个小女孩的时候
I don't think I've had this much fun
就没这么开心过了
since I was a little girl back in St. Olaf.
我记得我十岁的时候
I remember once when I was about ten.
你正要讲个故事 为什么停下来了?
You were about to tell a story. Why did you stop?
通常这时候桃乐茜和布兰琪就会打断我
Well, this is usually when Dorothy and Blanche interrupt me.
总之 我小时候每周六下午总是
Anyway, I'd always go to the movies
和我的朋友们一起去看电影
every Saturday afternoon with all my friends.
我们会玩得很开心
Oh, we'd have a ball.
当然 唯一的问题是
Of course, the only problem was
我们镇上的剧院是为无声电影设计的
that our town theater was designed for silent movies.
他们就没装过音响吗?
They never put in a sound system?
没有
No.
幸运的是 我们的老师西格森小姐会读唇语
Luckily, our schoolteacher, Miss Sigerson, was an expert lipreader.
她会把对话讲给我们听
She'd do all the dialogue.
有时也会出一些问题
Although there were some problems sometimes.
在《公民凯恩》的大部分情节里
Through most of Citizen Kane,
我们都以为大家都在找一条小船
we all thought everybody was looking for a rowboat.
该片剧情内是rose bud
萝丝 我有事要告诉你
Rose, there's something I have to tell you.
我一开始就该告诉你的
Something I should have told you from the start.
是什么事 厄尼?怎么了?
What, Ernie? What's wrong?
我本来希望这个周末
Well I was sort of hoping this weekend,
这种浪漫的氛围可能会有所帮助 但并没有
this romantic setting, might help but it hasn't.
我本来希望这能帮我克服我的问题
I was hoping that it might help me get over my, uh, problem.
什么问题?
What problem?
这对一个男人来说不容易说出口 萝丝
Well it's not easy for a man to say, Rose.
我有阳痿
I'm impotent.
我明白了
I see.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
我们去看电影吧?
why don't we see what's playing at the movies?
是维努奇奥家吗?
Is this the Venuchio residence?
是吗?
It is?
桑尼·维努奇奥在吗?
Is Sonny Venuchio there?
他在啊?对不起 打错了
He is? Sorry, wrong number.
索菲亚 这还跟你那个仇杀有关吗?
Sophia, does this still have to do with that vendetta business?
布兰琪 别跟她提这事
Blanche, don't even discuss it with her.
整件事都很荒谬
The whole thing is ridiculous.
桃乐茜 这是真的
Dorothy, this vendetta is a very real thing.
它深入到我作为西西里人的灵魂深处
It goes to the root of my soul as a Sicilian.
如果你不想承认 那是你的事
If you don' wanna acknowledge it, that's your business.
好的 妈妈
Fine, Ma.
但过会儿我需要人载我一程 我想去忏悔
But I may need a ride later. I wanna go to confession.
如果只是想法不纯 他们会对你宽容的
They go easy on you if it's still just an impure thought.
你昨晚回来得可真晚啊
Well, well, you got in pretty late last night.
我知道
I know.
跟我们说说这个周末吧
So, tell us all about the big weekend.
不要漏掉任何事情
And don't leave out a thing.
从他在你耳边说甜言蜜语开始
I want you to start with the sweet nothings he whispered in your ear.
好吧 好吧
Well, okay.
首先 他说我是一个非常有魅力的女人
First, he said that I was a very attractive woman.
当然
Yeah. Yeah.
然后他说和我在一起很有趣
And then he said I was fun to be with.
然后
Yeah. Yeah.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表